What's new

RAW says Mujib was not their agent

Sheikh Mujib is a pure RAW creation. He could not have done so much without RAW guidance. He was in contact with Indian agents from the 1950's.

Source please??? I have no reason to believe that Mujeeb was in contact with RAW since beginning 50's... RAW came into picture much latter when Refugees start pouring-up into Indian territory... Mujeeb saw it as opportunity and used RAW as a tool to create Bangladesh...

Source please??? I have no reason to believe that Mujeeb was in contact with RAW since beginning 50's... RAW came into picture much latter when Refugees start pouring-up into Indian territory... Mujeeb saw it as opportunity and used RAW as a tool to create Bangladesh...

Asoka Raina and Dr. Kalidas Baidya.

Well. Raw did orchestrate some weird bombing in Mumbai, badly flip-flopped and messed the op, and still managed to fool many Indians through their propaganda. Despite the facts they point to being *ridiculous*. Half a dozen people "holed up" in a three-hundred room hotel, and the security forces cannot go in for A WEEK.

Half a doz people simply can't hold an area that big, the security forces could have taken control of most of the hotel without the terrorists even finding out, if they wanted. Then they give Pakistan "dossiers", and send over some documents in *Gujrati* as a stalling tactic because they don't have any real stuff. And it's understandable why they wanted to stall... finally when they did send stuff in English, it turned out their "terrorist list" was full of people already in incarcerated in Indian jails. They were just trying to weasel around and make Pakistan look bad.

And in the mean time Ajmal Qasab was flown from pakistan without pakistan's knowledge ? Some thing like what US pulled on your soil ? :rofl:

I was talking about something entirely different. I was talking about the Mumbai blasts, and you respond with many other topics but not the one under discussion. I'm not talking about crusades, or saying that Muslims/Hindus/Jews died or not. I'm talking about the logistics and details of the Mumbai incident.

It is a thread which is about Mujib-ur-rehman and not about your troll theory about MUMbai attacks. You are the one who is derailing.

Sheikh Mujib is a pure RAW creation. He could not have done so much without RAW guidance. He was in contact with Indian agents from the 1950's.

Pure speculation with no mention what so ever of any facts. this is called TROLLING

the guy literally invited the indians in pakistan and some idiot thinks, mujeeb was not related to RAW, its like saying, CIA had no role in afghanistan!!

that guy was literally invited by pakistanis to convince him to stand down after winning a majority.

A few months ago Sheikh Hasina herself admitted the Agartala Conspiracy case was true. There is so much evidence of RAW involvement in the conspiracy so why is this Yadav guy claiming there was no link between RAW and Sheikh Mujib?

Raw is really necessary in Bangladesh your old government sheltered terrorist. To kill those bastard and insure that they can not harm India RAW is their :P

Anyone who assumes that Mujib (including his party) did things all by himself is an idiot.

There are many throughout the lands who still claim Mujib was not for succession from Pakistan..
His demand was greater autonomy.. something the Racist leaders of Pakistan at the time could not comprehend.
However.. once the cannon was lit.. ironically by the Pakistani leaders themselves, there was little Mujib could do to oppose it.
If he did it might have led to him being the target of the Mukti Bahni..
India has very little blame when it comes to the creation of Bangladesh..
The blame lies with the military dictators .. and feudal mindset of West Pakistan.

i had read a book written by great Abdul gaffer chaudhuri named bureaucracy and ***(full name forgotten) . there he mentioned that in sheik mujib had visited agartala changing his name and identifying as a businessman . cannot recall anything more but can tell this man is not telling true

Asoka Raina and Dr. Kalidas Baidya.

@ "Bikkho tumar nam ki ? Phole porichoy". It was not only RAW but to a greater extent CIA was also involved. It all started once the relation between Ayub and USA deteriated and Ayub tilted towards China and Russia.

@ Now RAW wants to change the history and wants to drive anti-clock wise. If AL workers have taken even a little bit of any help from India through RAW so it means there was an RAW involvement from the very beginning. What India wants to prove mere writing a letter to PM of Bangladesh will irase the history. What to talk of Sk Mujib her daughter SK Hasina is more paid than Sk Mujib. Once Hasina was in exile in India from 1975/76 till she came to Bangladesh on May 1980, it was the RAW who used to bear all the expenditure of her entire family. What is the need a formal letter to the PM from the RAW ? It means, "Dal me kuch kala hai".

Who are those guys?

Uh oh, seems like perplexed got a pink :lol:

Asoka Raina wrote the most famous book on RAW operations and Dr. Kalida Baidya worked for IB and RAW from the 1950's till 1980's. Him and Chaittaranjan Suter (another RAW operative) were the main contacts with Sheikh Mujib.

There is no denying that Sheikh Mujib got instructions and guidance from RAW and that is why the Pakistan military used such a heavy hand.

Asoka Raina wrote the most famous book on RAW operations and Dr. Kalida Baidya worked for IB and RAW from the 1950's till 1980's. Him and Chaittaranjan Suter (another RAW operative) were the main contacts with Sheikh Mujib.

There is no denying that Sheikh Mujib got instructions and guidance from RAW and that is why the Pakistan military used such a heavy hand.

That unfortunately makes sense. Looking forward to read the book.

Me off to iftar...

That unfortunately makes sense. Looking forward to read the book.

Me off to iftar...

@ I have also gone through the book back in 1984 but unfortunately now-a-days this book is missing from the libraries in our country. The name of the book is " Inside RAW ".

@ The book describes in detail about its roles, organisation, funding, recruitment, success and failures.

@ It is immaterial whether Sk Mujib was the agent of RAW or not but he used to get instruction from through Sk Mujib's agent and the prominant among them was Chaittaranjan Suter. This "Chaittaranjan Suter" was doing AL politics and in 1970's he was elected from AL's ticket. He came after 1971 but once Sk Mujib was killed he fled away to India and never came. This man was working on be-half of Sk Mujib with the RAW. I thing initially he was doing Congress politics in the then East Pakistan. Once Muslim Awami Leaque lifted the word "Muslim" from AL he joint AL.Then he started the "Bongobhumi Andolon" and became the chief of that organisation. He made a separate parliament house, having a separate flag and occassionally organises rally against Bangladesh. Once under his leadership a procession was brought out at Calcutta(some times in 80's) and gave a protest letter to our High Commissioner.

@ The Bangladesh govt than and their informed to PM Indra Gandhi about these activities. The Indian PM said, "Look India is a democratic country so they have the right to do so, we cannot stopped them but who bothers".

@ Under the inspiration of this Chaittaranjan Suter some of the members of "Bongo Bhumi" even joined hands with the Shanti Bahini in Chittagong Hill Tracts. This Chaittaranjan Suter even went to meet with Provakoren of Sri Lanka for help. There were reports and evidences that even members of Tamil Elm also came to help "Shant Bahini".

Raw was created after indo pak war of 65 but there were IB which might have a contact with sheik mujib .
very ridiculous claim how and why the refuge created ? and how he can used it as opportunity he was in pak custody :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom