What's new

RAW is WAR !!!

Yes he wasn't ordinary by even a stretch, he was so senile he couldn't even remember in which country he was (while on foreign visits). And now you can only guess who was pulling his strings from the background.

And Indians would never admit what Pokhran II was, a premature experiment at best. He exploded the bomb when the design wasn't fully developed and there was no urgency in our part.
Consider this
We tested > Pakistanis tested > whole world knew Paks has nukes.

It was just a provocation for Pakistanis so that it's real enemies (which are not us) got the signal that their fears were true. And who told AVB to do that...guess.

Dont make categorical statements about things u hardly u know or understand.

Before Pokhran II test were conducted in 1998 ,india aborted testing at the last minute twice due to internation(US) pressure of sanctions during PV Narshimha Rao time .Though we had enough infomation that Pakistan was rapidly building its nuclear stockpiles with chinese support and indian scientists urgently needed to test its newer designs of nukes to build actual warheads. This figures part of his autobiography.

The new weapon designs,both boosted fission or fusion designs were ready by the early 90 ,the test site was ready,all BARC and DRDO needed was the authorisation from the PMO.But the file was never cleared till BJP govt came in power who had made conducting nuclear test part of its party manifiesto.

Since was ready at test site,it took just few weeks to go ahead with the test as soon as the authorisation was granted by PM Vajpayee.So irrespective doubts rasied by few scientists on the thermo nuclear test yields of Pokhran-II , calling the tests were premature just reveals ur ignorance .

We tested > Pakistanis tested > whole world knew Paks has nukes
Every body knew that pakistan was developing nukes by late eighties .Even AQ khan had told the world through media that they got nuke by that time.If u dont know pakistan faced sanctions through Presslors amendments when US president failed to certify that pakistan didnt have nuclear weapn program.

Yes he wasn't ordinary by even a stretch, he was so senile he couldn't even remember in which country he was (while on foreign visits). And now you can only guess who was pulling his strings from the background.

And Indians would never admit what Pokhran II was, a premature experiment at best. He exploded the bomb when the design wasn't fully developed and there was no urgency in our part.

Consider this
We tested > Pakistanis tested > whole world knew Paks has nukes.

It was just a provocation for Pakistanis so that it's real enemies (which are not us) got the signal that their fears were true. And who told AVB to do that...guess.
first bold part, prove it.

What did we lose, Pakistan suffered more because of those test. Having a bomb and no one knowing is more dangerous I guess.

No one is good at everything, and PM has to depend on Inputs from subordinates.

There was some major achievement by him, specially foreign policy, developing relationship with USA, Israel and China.

Building 10000 KM of roads across India.

About someone else pulling the string, if you want them to be given credit for success, give it for failure too.

End of the day, he was on job signing authority both success and failure are his own.

****snip****

I am not calling the tests premature it's the insiders that exposed it. And I believe that was good for us common citizens. PokhranII was not a success spc the thermonuclear devices were "fizzle" and people were warning the govt. to delay. Then who pressured us into doing it?

News is just reporting, it's our job to join the dots.

You seem too outraged, why?

I know..you edited out your last post on "independent foreign policy" where you first kind of admitted that 'we are poor' so we need to sometimes become........ then you chose to delete out your conscience. Good going my friend. :tup:

first bold part, prove it.

It was an expose by one of his aides. I saw that on Aaj Tak but couldn't find any report online. I'll send it your way when I find it.

What did we lose, Pakistan suffered more because of those test. Having a bomb and no one knowing is more dangerous I guess.

We were prepared for pakistan's nukes since 70s.

What we lose?

World now knows Pakistan got nukes. Fine for the world.
But now we got China and they know we do not have a thermonuclear weapon....much worse they also know we tried but couldn't build one.

No one is good at everything, and PM has to depend on Inputs from subordinates.

Subordinates telling PM when to test a nuclear device? wow!
Why they are his subordinates then?

There was some major achievement by him, specially foreign policy, developing relationship with USA, Israel and China.

Fine.
Probably world's two most hated countries. Good time to be with them.

Building 10000 KM of roads across India.

Fine. But he only started it, and the project was far far lagging until Congress took over . Now it will be extended even farther to include those states that BJP grossly neglected.

About someone else pulling the string, if you want them to be given credit for success, give it for failure too.

Subordinates? :no:

It was an expose by one of his aides. I saw that on Aaj Tak but couldn't find any report online. I'll send it your way when I find it.

We were prepared for pakistan's nukes since 70s.

What we lose?

World now knows Pakistan got nukes. Fine for the world.
But now we got China and they know we do not have a thermonuclear weapon....much worse they also know we tried but couldn't build one

Subordinates telling PM when to test a nuclear device? wow!
Why they are his subordinates then?

Fine.
Probably world's two most hated countries. Good time to be with them.

Fine. But he only started it, and the project was far far lagging until Congress took over . Now it will be extended even farther to include those states that BJP grossly neglected.

Subordinates? :no:

I believe you on part one that there might be something in news, do you believe in everything people claim. I do not.

So you mean to say if test was not 100% successful we should not have tried. So without trying we can become successful. Do you seriously believe China does not know about India.

Hang on if I am a project manager and a developer is working, who is going to tell the manager that code is ready for test.

AVB was in no position to take this call unless someone (Scientist) says we are ready for test. Give me a break, people at top highly depend on subordinates.

Do you mean to say we should not have had relationship with Israel and China. Read what you are posting, just for sake of winning the argument.

I believe you on part one that there might be something in news, do you believe in everything people claim. I do not.

LOL that was oxymoronic.
Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Rest involves some things I won't post here.
PMing you tomorrow.

Special Force Unit of RAW

Special Frontier Force(SFF)

The Special Frontier Force (SFF) is a paramilitary unit of India. It was conceived in the post Sino-Indian war period as a guerrilla force composed mainly of Tibetan refugees whose main goal was to conduct covert operations behind Chinese lines in case of another war between the People's Republic of China and India.

Based in Chakrata, Uttarakhand, SFF is also known as the Establishment 22. The force was put under the direct supervision of the Intelligence Bureau, and later, the Research and Analysis Wing, India's external intelligence agency.

Special Frontier Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These guys were incharge of VVIP security especially of PM Rajiv Gandhi after the murder of IG Gandhi in 1984 by her Sikh bodyguards till the formation of SPG for the security of pm of india.

Back
Top Bottom