What's new

RAW cyber network unearthed in Karachi

Pakistan used to punish terrorists families in the Pashtun areas, By carrying out a old British colonial laws of demolishing a family homes as a retribution for there loved ones actions . So let’s do the same with these traitors in Karachi or where ever they are by knocking down there family homes as punishment

Use ISI, or set up a new unit to start cleaning up these traitors no need for our joke corrupt democratic or judicial trial bull. Anyone in Pakistan caught and sells out his own country for money or fir religion is no good to us anymore, just get rid of them. Punish families by no access to schools jobs health care the message will get thru to wannabe traitors
And when that happens then people start saying accusing the establishment of missing persons

Should have made him double agent to get detail information on his handlers in Pakistan, India and overseas.
Pretty sure that there must be an undercover ops going on.

The Beroj Massed account on Twitter, who acts like he’s part of TTP has also been exposed as being Hindian LARP under the name of Harry Singh

His account was always sus. One day he’d be supporting iskp and anti Taliban other day anti iskp pro Taliban other day he’d call Pakistani army murtads for supporting usa other day he’d say ttp should take help from india other day he’d use the Quran to justify ttp then he’d go own being racist to Punjabis.
He would contradict him self every other day.
It’s fun reading his Twitter though it gives me a good laugh. Whenever I need a laugh I open his Twitter.
Once I barely passed my exam I was feeling super down so I opened his Twitter account to remind my self I should be thankful to Allah Azzawajal daily for not making me as stupid as him.

Yep, touched on this on another thread regarding how to tackle sectarian movements, but the main way is through social development.

Free high quality education to the masses up until 16/18 at least, which places emphasis on moral values, Pakistani nationalism, and racism being unacceptable. In the west very few would think like this because these values have been ingrained as morally wrong into them since young. There needs to be social facilities, like sports clubs to keep people occupied so they aren't victims or easy targets to any of these groups. Create more intern programs and give people opportunities so they have no reason to risk their life for this BS.

Precisely. I spent a year in Canadian schools (9th grade) and was surprised to say way more 'civic sense'-style course work (entire classes) VS. the nonsense here.

Teaching the good stuff should happen in conjunction with problematizing and delegitimizing the bad stuff. This combo could serve us well.

But, of course, there is no incentive by those in power --- general, judge, bureaucrat, or politician --- to push for this. Their personal perks, power, benefits, etc., remain unaffected as the country stays stuck in a poverty/development trap (an actual quicksand like condition that has been researched in-depth).

Are government jobs the only avenue to make a living in a city the size of Karachi?
Bhai. Itni oupar ki Aamdani aur kis shobay main milay gi. Babu jee bano, Karak shalwar kameez, Chauffeur driven, come to work at 10am. Do kachair till 3 pm and see a few uloos lining up outside to see Saheb, and take home a bag full of currency every day. If you are willing to sell your soul what better opportunity than a Government job.
A

Its only the tip of the iceberg - the PPP is working with elements towards the end of Pakistan and has entrenched itself into every part of state to see its part of the plan to the end

Abey gadho.
Basic rule of investigations is you dont announce anything till all the culprits are caught/neutralized. This man should never have been named and even if caught the investigations should have carried on without any public anmouncement. Now all the kadoos sitting in Karachi will get extra alert and all leads will go dead.
If I can see this why cant our police and other agencies.
A

Arrest was done weeks ago but declared now. Everything is taken care of & Intel had their hands on everyone/everything involved.

Back
Top Bottom