What's new

Featured RAW behind multiple hand grenade attacks in Sindh, find investigators

My views on patriotism...summarized over a joint, of course :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

@masterchief_mirza @Joe Shearer

I don't have to believe in my government to be a good Indian ... I just have to believe in my country. :smitten:

Hell, in my adopted country, finding a joint is impossible. Smoking it is beyond illegal. :undecided:

No, no. No way. We don't want 40 million Afghans in our country. :woot: There are like 40,000 of them here now thanks to George Bush and his WOT, and even that's too much.

We will provide you money to keep all of them within your borders, and help in enriching the great Pakistani race. May the Pakistanis and Afghans come together to create a supermutant race that builds a first world country together. All the best!

Trust me, neither of you know what you're talking about. Kolkata was full of Kabuliwalas in those days, and Tagore even wrote a short story about one, that got made into a film. I used to attend their Navroz Bara Khana on the Maidan tagging along with my Dad, who was a person they really wanted to keep in their good books; this was long before 65. We never had a problem with the Kabuliwala, and he was a critical source for dried fruits; just thinking of his tin trunk makes my mouth water. They were also the only ones who could get the better of my mother in a bargain, which is really saying something.

Given a choice, I would happily keep the Afghans in India; we kept 10 million (that's ten times the number Pakistan hosted of the Afghans) Bangalis at the height of the killings, and we fought off plague and disease, and hunger from killing them off, although we were then, and continue to be a poor country ourselves.

To me, Afghans are on the same footing as Pakistanis; brothers strayed far away, prodigal sons absent for years, but always to be welcomed if they turn up hungry and feeling worn down. Pakistanis very much included, because the Pakistanis I know outside PDF are entirely different characters and profiles from SOME of the people I know here.

What happens on PDF is such crap, and so laughably different from the real world. There are PDF members (and a number of non-PDF Pakistanis) on other fora to which I belong, and they seem to be having a gala time.

Talking a great talk about Bangladesh as usual Joe. Delhi supports and sustains Sheikh Hasina, who literally has locked up her political opponents and hindered democratic progress in Bangladesh, all in order to preserve a government as hostile to Pakistan as possible - to continue to feed the "isolation of Pakistan" obsession that sustains Hindustan.

Hang on, we were talking about the possibilities of Bangladesh doing well on her own without being guided by India. What you have said above has nothing to do with that. Bangladesh has shown enough times that she has no problem in telling Delhi to climb its collective left leg, and thinking for herself, especially in her relationship with China.

To drag the discussion back kicking and screaming to the original point, India being involved with Afghanistan has nothing to do with Pakistan, and it is emphatically not a way to put Pakistan's nose out of joint. That sort of feeling comes out of the guilt of a self-avowed manipulator of Afghan affairs for her own benefit; the logic goes that if a country has been particularly nasty towards a neighbour, every other country involved with that neighbour must be in there with nasty thoughts in mind; has to be that way, otherwise the first country involved would turn out to be utterly depraved, and THAT is a thought that must be stamped out like the PTM.

Bangladesh will do better once it ditches the emotional baggage thrust upon its shoulders by Hasina's patrons in Delhi, and moves away from its restrictive sphere of influence. By obsessively trying to isolate Pakistan, Delhi also coincidentally enforces a resistance to Beijing among its puppet governments. Even if Dhaka and Kabul can well afford to remain stoked against Islamabad, the damage of resisting cooperation with Beijing is truly hindering their progress. Dhaka is starting to realise this latter point - much to Delhi's recent chagrin of course.

Fascinating.

I suppose it is of no use that Bangladesh is already doing better than it was doing as East Pakistan, and is actually doing better than remaindered Pakistan. It sounds as if it might be good for Pakistan herself to come under this restrictive sphere of influence; quite clearly, the prospects will be better than either sulking in one's tents, or selling the national soul to those who grind the faces of Muslims into the ground.

BTW, you might not have been reading the papers or watching the news; Bangladesh has a vibrant relationship with China and both sides are aware of this. A significant part of Bangladesh military hardware may come from China even now, and this will only increase.

I think Dhaka has read the Panchatantra story about the fox that lost its tail, and went around the forest explaining earnestly and sincerely to all the animals that would listen that shedding that appendage was the progressive thing to do. It is unlikely to listen to progressive Pakistanis on the subject of useless and unbecoming tails.

Nah mate. India is all friendly and nice. Never in the history of India and Pakistan has any indian even looked at Pakistan with bad intentions. Its all just made up stuff a according to our respected sir Shantanu and Joe. I am 100% sold on India's good intentions for the region.

Yes, I already quoted - referred - the motto of the Garter Order to masterchief_mirza. You might want to look it up independently.

I feel the pain of Indian Hindu scum in this thread.

Pakistan has yet to go public with other raw agents we have caught. KBY is just one so far, who even named his handlers in RAW HQ along with exposing his whole terror network (killing innocents) in Pakistan.

Trust me, neither of you know what you're talking about. Kolkata was full of Kabuliwalas in those days, and Tagore even wrote a short story about one, that got made into a film. I used to attend their Navroz Bara Khana on the Maidan tagging along with my Dad, who was a person they really wanted to keep in their good books; this was long before 65. We never had a problem with the Kabuliwala, and he was a critical source for dried fruits; just thinking of his tin trunk makes my mouth water. They were also the only ones who could get the better of my mother in a bargain, which is really saying something.

Given a choice, I would happily keep the Afghans in India; we kept 10 million (that's ten times the number Pakistan hosted of the Afghans) Bangalis at the height of the killings, and we fought off plague and disease, and hunger from killing them off, although we were then, and continue to be a poor country ourselves.

To me, Afghans are on the same footing as Pakistanis; brothers strayed far away, prodigal sons absent for years, but always to be welcomed if they turn up hungry and feeling worn down. Pakistanis very much included, because the Pakistanis I know outside PDF are entirely different characters and profiles from SOME of the people I know here.

What happens on PDF is such crap, and so laughably different from the real world. There are PDF members (and a number of non-PDF Pakistanis) on other fora to which I belong, and they seem to be having a gala time.

Also, trust me. You don't know the half of the Afghan scum. They're a nation of parasites and leeches constantly seeking a host to feed off.

Indians are like an ATM for the Afghans, which is not something I have a problem with. But they just expect you to roll out the red carpet for them: the Afghans are "pros" at exploiting bleeding hearts like you, and many others like you.

In Mumbai the Afghan immigrants used to control the extortion business in Dharavi, Bhindi Bazar, Dongri, and some other areas. My, they take to crime like fish to water. Some were of course, exceptions such as Kader Khan who was a great humorist, one of the most prolific dialogue writers in Bollywood. I would happily take his types.

But to obtain one Kader Khan or Sanjay Khan, you will have to scrape through loads of ruffians and bandits with a penchant for violence, and a sense of entitlement with Indians which I haven't seen in any other nation/group. I had my most unpleasant interactions with the Afghans in Europe during my studies. They are a dangerous people if you make the mistake of getting acquainted to them. Always trigger-happy. Since it wasn't that easy for them to find guns in Europe, they were perfectly willing to butcher's knives to settle any disagreement. Unless of course, you have the good sense to give them what they want, and escape their surroundings.

I myself got stuck with some of the Afghan scum in Germany for a while during my studies. When I didn't have money to pay up, they forced me to deal drugs and procure prostitutes. Not that I was complaining of the extra cash but there were other ways to make money. I never needed to do that crap. Luckily I moved out to another country in Europe, but even after that I used to get their phone calls and messages.

I was able to eventually ditch them, and have met many Afghans after that. Each and every one of them is a problem individual.

--

I don't hold Pakistanis to the same standard as the scummy Afghans. I wouldn't mind Pakistanis living in India: they're mostly sane individuals unlike the Afghans. Each and every Afghan is a crackpot and a career criminal.

Always something going on in Karachi. Nothing seems to happen in new Delhi or Mumbai.

When establishment and Saudies man in Pakistan was busy helping and protecting the Wahhabi Terrorist to please their Arab masters. Indians were able to use that against Pakistan very successfully labelling you a Terrorist sponsor state, so, the threat of draconian financial sanctions by the anti-terror Financial Action Task Force, and Arabs back stabbing you in the back leaving the military establishment with zero options to return the favour..Savvy!!!

I feel the pain of Indian Hindu scum in this thread.

Try refuting my points, wise guy.

Pakistan has yet to go public with other raw agents we have caught. KBY is just one so far, who even named his handlers in RAW HQ along with exposing his whole terror network (killing innocents) in Pakistan.

It's called media fiction.

Back
Top Bottom