What's new

Raw and Bangladesh

Even NWFP voted 51% Majority to join India but Pakistan occupied it forcefully, We are trying to get it back to Mother India from Afganistan!

NWFP Voted To Join India Wow You Indian Trolls Really Do Live In Make Believe World.The People of NWFP Now KPK Voted In A popular Referendum To Join Pakistan By A Whopping 99%.

I Dare You To 'Get Back' Our KPK And Then See What We Pashtuns Do To You

Fellas what's with the bumping of a completely useless thread from 2011...

This thread isn't even stupid funny...it's just stupid :(

I think you should come back from Canada and fight against them.

You ought to join such a fight yourself. The Brahmonic power base of India detest Bengalis as much as they hate Muslims.

Fellas what's with the bumping of a completely useless thread from 2011...

This thread isn't even stupid funny...it's just stupid :(
And it would be understandable if it was bumped with some proper content....just a random comment you would make if you had nothing to do and all the time in the world.

You ought to join such a fight yourself. The Brahmonic power base of India detest Bengalis as much as they hate Muslims.

Nah, I don't need to fight, I have the option to settle in Bangabhumi once it is created. :)

Last edited:
Nah, I don't need to fight, I have the option to settle in Bangabhumi once it is created. :)
Sorry, its already raining cats and dogs in BD. We don't need no Rain Man here.

Conspiracy for the Return of Sylhet to Assam

@ You people are very much pond of source ? Now, I myself is the source. There is an another conspiracy going on though in a limited scale. In those days there was no internate. It was in the year 1997 when the treaty between China and British lapses on the question of Hong Kong.

@ Everybody knows Sylhet was the part of Assam(India) before 1947 and it had a Muslim majority. Not only in Sylhet but few more districts of Assam. The sub-division Karimganj was one of them. In 1946 after the general election Muslim Leaque got a substantial no of seats in Assam. So, it was decided that since the ML got the maximum seats so let their be referendum in Sylhet. Soon referendum was held at Sylhet where the 97% people voted for the Pakistan.

@ Now, after so many years once the question of Hong Kong came some Indian Hindu refugees wrote a petition to the queen of England that if Hong Kong can be returned to China why not Sylhet to Assam. In the petition the people wrote that in 1946/47 the election and referendum was farse and manipulated by the supporters of Muslim Leaque hence the time has arrived to return it back to Assam. Comment please !!!!!!!!
What this is infuriating :angry:
Gonna teach those Indian RAW agents a good lesson:butcher: :flame::sniper:

Yes, yes all these Bhumi shumi will be part of Bangla-Bihar-Orissa plus NE and A-N plus Arakan.
You're right. It's farz to restore Bengal sultanate area like pre-1757.

Please remove Bihar from this, my Bihari friends look completely different to the small boned and dark skinned Bangladeshis who are mainly lower caste converts.

Cannot. Better ask your large boned pink skinned high cast friend to remove himself/herself from this enterprize.

Cannot. Better ask your large boned pink skinned high cast friend to remove himself/herself from this enterprize.
Don't reply He is Indian calls all Muslims dalit converts

Last edited:
@Md Akmal, do not forget to close your doors tightly at night because RAW may be watching you reading those trash books from the shadows of trees.

Please remove Bihar from this, my Bihari friends look completely different to the small boned and dark skinned Bangladeshis who are mainly lower caste converts.

Punjabi Muslims and Sikhs are tall, no doubt. However, Y-chromson, that comes down from a father to a son, of the west Punjabi Muslims are 35% black-skinned Dravidian. Oh!! I forgot you guys belong to that Moenjodaro/Harappa civilization built by the Dravidians. That speaks for your dirty color, and denotes your belonging to the Sudra caste of the Hindu society. You guys are the descendents of Muslims who converted to Islam.

All other north Indian people from Pakistan to Bangladesh are medium size. Even not all Pathans are that tall. We were short when west Pakistani gadhas forced us to remain Bhukha. Today, in average we are 4" taller than it was 1971 Young generation earns more and eats more. There is a plenty of food in the Bhukha Bengal today..

• Benapole-Nari-BGB-edit-2-.jpg

বেনাপোল সীমান্তে দায়িত্বরত সৈনিকরা
PreviousNext
বিজিবির প্রথম নারী সৈনিকদের একটি দল বেনাপোল সীমাস্তে কাজে যোগ দিয়েছে।

1.Tall BGB female soldiers checking people at land border. Although BGB and PA stipulates 5'4" as minimum acceptable height, most soldiers are around 6 ft tall - incl women. Consequent to the Permanent Settlement Act 1793, enacted by Cornwallis, Bengali Muslims became increasingly impoverished. Their major profession, the army, was also recruiting them less shutting down totally in 1858. Those who can remember their great grandfathers would know they were stout and tall. But the English Co/British scheme to install Hindu Zamindars and Banya money lenders brought less food/ protein and education to Bengali Muslims. Our forefathers were soldiers and govt functionaries who had accompanied Turkish-AfghanGen Bakhtyar into Bengal. We prospered as Khilji Sultanate, Ilyas Shahi, Husain Shahi, Suri and independent Sultans. There were interludes of Delhi appointed governors but we resented them mostly unless the realm was under a Dar ul Islam.
2. It must be remembered that Greater Bengal or the Sultanate of sovereign Bengal included Bengal (and NE), Bihar and Orissa. The official language Bengal till as late as 1837 was Persian. The elite of the society - Hindus included,used Persian as the mother tongue. In schools of E Pak, pupils had to select a third language out of Persian, Urdu, Arabic, Pali, Prakrit or Sanskrit. The so called Renaissance of Bengal in the 18th and 19th centuries so the flowering of Bengali language - mostly among Hindu Bhadrolok class based in Calcutta. But the Muslim elite continued to cling to Persian and Urdu.
3. Bengali Muslims were rarely mercenary. The prowess of our soldiers cannot be judged by our not getting any VC fighting under colonial infidel masters. Rather by the deeds of M M Alam, Saif ul Azam, Shaheed Maj Abdur Rahman, SJ and Bar, FF. and 1 E Bengal Regt which had one the most gallantry awards by any unit in 1965. We need to be judged by the courage and resilience of our people facing floods and cyclones every year. We fought for Syed Ahmed Shaheed, Mustfa Kamal, Yasser Arafat, and in the anti-Soviet Jihad in Afghanistan. We also shed blood for our Kashmiri brethren.

Back
Top Bottom