What's new

Raw and Bangladesh

You nailed it brah!

And some of their bs websites include,

Times of Bombay, Times of Assam, Times of Kabul, Times of Kashgar, Lahore Ledger, Karachi Telegraph, Islamabad Globe, Rupi News and of course the one and only Rupee News.

Hey don't forget LISA BERNSTEIN - a jewish sounding editor

Get it???

Wink Wink! L I S A - London Institute of South Asia... that prestigious organisation run by Brigadier Usman Khalid of Pakistan who does not work for ISI? ;)

Get it???

Wink Wink! L I S A - London Institute of South Asia... thats prestigious organisation run by Brigadier Usman Khalid of Pakistan who does not work for ISI.

Ah LISA that awarded the writer of all this bs, one and only, Muhammed Zainal Abedin urf Willard Payne urf Igor Siljanoski.

That is a pretty coveted award right there, and that organization is not biased at all, and has nothing to do with Pakistan either.

How many Indians know about RAW?

Can you answer that Akmal? :lol:

@ How can I know ? I hardly went to India that too confined within the airport ? Moreso, it is a secret agency only those who are directly related can know about RAW. In my student life I never heard of it that too in Dhaka University. We could only understand that it has an hand of India, that's all. I first come to know about RAW in 1983 and probably at that time I read the book, " Inside RAW " by Asoka Raina. The book is still with me and kept for you. You may not get it. You donnot believe it !!!! " Thura namuna theykho".

@ Extract from "Inside RAW", page -63 last para of Special Operations: Bangladesh.

" History begin to repeat itself rapidly in Bangla Desh. Om November 3rd (1975-year not mentioned) a counter coup led by Brigadier Khaled Musharraf to topple Mushtaque, was followed by yet another counter coup that established General Zia-ur-Rahman in power. It was on General Zia's subsequent goodwill vist to India that a formal meeting between Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and the Bangla Desh President took place. Kao was also present.
General Zia is reported to have remarked that " this man (referring to Kao) knows more about my country than I do "- an apt acknowledgement of RAW's capabilities."

@ For your knowledge seek General Zia was an intelligent course qualified from Pakistan,( may be from 1960 to 64) Lower Toppa, Maree. In 1962 he was on cover posting at Dinajpur and there he saw sweet Begum Khaleda Zia going to Girl's High School on a rickshah. So, "Kella Fate".

Get it???

Wink Wink! L I S A - London Institute of South Asia... that prestigious organisation run by Brigadier Usman Khalid of Pakistan who does not work for ISI? ;)

What about The Hot Sunita Paul! :lol:

Conspiracy for the Return of Sylhet to Assam

@ You people are very much pond of source ? Now, I myself is the source. There is an another conspiracy going on though in a limited scale. In those days there was no internate. It was in the year 1997 when the treaty between China and British lapses on the question of Hong Kong.

@ Everybody knows Sylhet was the part of Assam(India) before 1947 and it had a Muslim majority. Not only in Sylhet but few more districts of Assam. The sub-division Karimganj was one of them. In 1946 after the general election Muslim Leaque got a substantial no of seats in Assam. So, it was decided that since the ML got the maximum seats so let their be referendum in Sylhet. Soon referendum was held at Sylhet where the 97% people voted for the Pakistan.

@ Now, after so many years once the question of Hong Kong came some Indian Hindu refugees wrote a petition to the queen of England that if Hong Kong can be returned to China why not Sylhet to Assam. In the petition the people wrote that in 1946/47 the election and referendum was farse and manipulated by the supporters of Muslim Leaque hence the time has arrived to return it back to Assam. Comment please !!!!!!!!

@ You people are very much pond of source ? Now, I myself is the source. There is an another conspiracy going on though in a limited scale. In those days there was no internate. It was in the year 1997 when the treaty between China and British lapses on the question of Hong Kong.

@ Everybody knows Sylhet was the part of Assam(India) before 1947 and it had a Muslim majority. Not only in Sylhet but few more districts of Assam. The sub-division Karimganj was one of them. In 1946 after the general election Muslim Leaque got a substantial no of seats in Assam. So, it was decided that since the ML got the maximum seats so let their be referendum in Sylhet. Soon referendum was held at Sylhet where the 97% people voted for the Pakistan.

@ Now, after so many years once the question of Hong Kong came some Indian Hindu refugees wrote a petition to the queen of England that if Hong Kong can be returned to China why not Sylhet to Assam. In the petition the people wrote that in 1946/47 the election and referendum was farse and manipulated by the supporters of Muslim Leaque hence the time has arrived to return it back to Assam. Comment please !!!!!!!!

No comment really. The British Empire is long gone. Best not to get into Colonial and Cold War era ideas.

I hope the current Indian politicians and would-be leaders don't think that way.

No comment really. The British Empire is long gone. Best not to get into Colonial and Cold War era ideas.

I hope the current Indian politicians and would-be leaders don't think that way.

@ My dear great modern thinker Zabanya, 1997 does not fall under Cold War Era.

@ Who told you that the Indian politicians are not thinking in that way. They have already made an organisation who went/evected from Assam. Even, they have included some of the muslims in that organisation.

@ Al-Zaker, Eastwatch and MBI Munshi will you please throw some light on this issue ??????

@ What do mean that Britisher have gone ? For each and every problem in this Sub-Continent, the root cause lies with the British. Today, we find the Gurkhas are fighting for Gurkhaland, Why ? As because the Darjeeling belongs to Sikkim which was forcely taken away by the East India Coy.

@ Zabanya, sometimes I find your comments resembles with the saying of SK Hasina.

Even NWFP voted 51% Majority to join India but Pakistan occupied it forcefully, We are trying to get it back to Mother India from Afganistan!

@ My dear great modern thinker Zabanya, 1997 does not fall under Cold War Era.

Someone has to clean up the remnants.

@ Who told you that the Indian politicians are not thinking in that way. They have already made an organisation who went/evected from Assam. Even, they have included some of the muslims in that organisation.

Let them. In fact I encourage them. But it'd be better for them not to.

@ Al-Zaker, Eastwatch and MBI Munshi will you please throw some light on this issue ??????

Sure.

@ What do mean that Britisher have gone ? For each and every problem in this Sub-Continent, the root cause lies with the British. Today, we find the Gurkhas are fighting for Gurkhaland, Why ? As because the Darjeeling belongs to Sikkim which was forcely taken away by the East India Coy.

The British Empire ended a long time ago. Why are you bringing NE India into almost every discussion? Whatever is going on there is India's problem.

@ Zabanya, sometimes I find your comments resembles with the saying of SK Hasina.

You sound like a die hard BNP supporter. No?

Patriotic elements in BD are speaking of a string of anti-BD training camps set up as a noose around BD. Some locations I have heard of are Shiliguri, Malda and Port Canning. There are more. Bangobhumi cadre are trained here targeting BD. Although mostly Hindu migrants from BD some local Bengalis are also recruited. They were used in Peelkhana and are being used in the current episodes in Dhaka city.

Patriotic elements in BD are speaking of a string of anti-BD training camps set up as a noose around BD. Some locations I have heard of are Shiliguri, Malda and Port Canning. There are more. Bangobhumi cadre are trained here targeting BD. Although mostly Hindu migrants from BD some local Bengalis are also recruited. They were used in Peelkhana and are being used in the current episodes in Dhaka city.

I think you should come back from Canada and fight against them.

Back
Top Bottom