What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Basing national ideologies on past dynasties is the most stupid thing a nation can do. Mughals were just another dynasty like British who came and gone.
Wrong.

India still has 350 million Mughals.

@Cliftonite is one of our many Mughal export to Karachi

At its height, mughal India - by most general measures - was ahead of many other empires economically at that time. The British rose in india and probably surpassed what the mughals achieved economically, obviously capturing mughal cities was a part of that rise.

I don't deny the British strength in this regard. But at the same time, I politely refuse to deny that the mughals were equally responsible for consolidating and building upon India's heritage and economic strength. Good luck trying to discard your heritage. It really isn't a tenable policy.
No one denies what you wrote but Mughals didn't achieved anything for India any more than British did, both came, exploited and then vanished into oblivion.

No one denies what you wrote but Mughals didn't achieved anything for India any more than British did, both came, exploited and then vanished into oblivion.

Yeh humaray PDF ke resident Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.

Wrong.

India still has 350 million Mughals.

@Cliftonite is one of our many Mughal export to Karachi

Nilu you're getting boring. Choti l*lli syndrome ke bohot asraat dikhte hain tum mein.

I don't think you understand colonialism. Perhaps you should read Shashi Tharoor.

Yeh humaray PDF ke resident Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
You qualifies as Tarek Fatah for your rants against Pakistan like "Pakistaniyo ko minorities ki baddua lagi hai" but did I ever said that?

You qualifies as Tarek Fatah for your rants against Pakistan like "Pakistaniyo ko minorities ki baddua lagi hai" but did I ever said that?

Okay Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Thora aur zor se lifting karo :cheesy:

If I was to switch a few words, your statement seems very appropriate as well:

Debating and sharing information with Hindus, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the villification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Hindu Rashtra.
I would say you are incorrect because a large part of the glorification of Mughals has been done by Hindu scholars and historians. All the textbooks from schools to colleges talk about the Mughals in an overwhelmingly positive light and almost completely ignore the ugly side of the rule. That is also the reason that only two Kings - Ashoka and Akbar are given the suffix 'the great'.

In fact, the content surrounding the Mughals has been so one-sided that many in the Sangh but also centrists feel that the content about Mughals should be more neutral.

I have a question if somebody can answer without sledging...

1. What is a hindu rashtra? I mean what is the difference between the current secular India and Hindutva based India?

In terms of
I. constitution.
II. Law and order
III. Citizenship
Iv. Rights of people from different casts and religions
V. Way of life

Is there any guidance document for hindus to run a state? Because Muslims have very clear instructions and they had run states based on Islamic Laws and constitution.

Ok. And?

My problem is that bhakts enjoy sweeping the mughal part of their history under the carpet.

Mughals are part of your history. If bhakts accept this and accept them as one of the few genuine builders of the nation of Hindustan, then maybe the secular republic wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.

Anyway we seem to agree more than we disagree on this matter.

Debating and sharing information with Pakistanis, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the glorification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Pakistan.

@masterchief_mirza says he's Mughal.

And he names his missiles ghauri and ghazni and babur.

Just next door to him his original daddies have named their missile by a name of Ahura Mazda.

Khordad.

I don't understand subcontinent Muslims bro.

They are mine. But they frustrate me and aggravate me greatly.

Okay Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. Thora aur zor se lifting karo :cheesy:
Trek Fatah sahab, mhenat zaaya honi hai aapki, kuch nahi badalna udhar bhi.. Ye aurat march band karo kahi PDF ke Junaid Hafeez na ban jao :enjoy:
Ok. And?

My problem is that bhakts enjoy sweeping the mughal part of their history under the carpet.

Mughals are part of your history. If bhakts accept this and accept them as one of the few genuine builders of the nation of Hindustan, then maybe the secular republic wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.

Anyway we seem to agree more than we disagree on this matter.
Mostly agreed.

Back
Top Bottom