What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Muslims never united India.

The British did.

Even under the Marathas, who rose as a native challenge to the Muslims, India was hugely divided.

And it was the Hindus who sided with the Muslims against the Marathas.

And later put their weight behind the British.

I give tge Brits the credit for finally smashing sense into our heads.
Have you even read the whole thread?? The study takes into account all classes and their incomes, Indian elites were uber rich compared to English (nearly five times) and Japanese elites (see the damn study please!) but Indian wagers poorer than both English and Japanese wagers.

Debating and sharing information with Pakistanis, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the glorification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Pakistan.

We are born here. It is only fair that we want our Pakistan where we are. Will you leave pune and live in Bihar?
If Bihar was better than Pune, then I definitely would.

You royal blood Muslim Moghuls deserve to love jihad white women and make dozens of babies. Gangu women don't do justice to you.

Europe offers more freebies to Muslims than India. Just sit at home, keep the baby birthing factory operational and encash your welfare cheque at the end of every month. Aur kya chaiyye tumhe?

Ideally we want our own Pakistans. Given us land in South and North East. Let's have our own Islamic nations and you can have your Hindu Rashtra. We do not want to live in your Hindu Rashtra.

It's the only way
Fundamentally Jinnah was RIGHT

India can't function as a state where everyone hates each other

But Nilu Bhau. Aamchi Maharashtra nahi chorna mangta musalmano ko. Udhar ich mulk bananay ka.

Ghanta send karay ga tu bay. Koi bhains bakriyan hain Indian Muslims jo tu "send" karay ga?
Send kyun karenge. Khud se jayenge. Bas kya?

You royal blood Muslim Moghuls deserve to love jihad white women and make dozens of babies. Gangu women don't do justice to you.

Europe offers more freebies to Muslims than India. Just sit at home, keep the baby birthing factory operational and encash your welfare cheque at the end of every month. Aur kya chaiyye tumhe?
Brain-disordered debating a Sanghi in disguise.

Debating and sharing information with Pakistanis, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the glorification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Pakistan.

If I was to switch a few words, your statement seems very appropriate as well:

Debating and sharing information with Hindus, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the villification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Hindu Rashtra.

Abay kyaaaa bolta rehta hai har waqt bay tu? Misal pav kha kha ke tere dimagh pe charh gaya hai.

Yeh padamchen wali sanki baatein mere saath mat kia karo. Don't quote me in your crazy Islamophobic rants again.

I get the feeling that Nilu has "performance" issues. Hence the deep hate for those who always "perform" well

Nilu bhai....bola tha na...khatna karlo

Of course, it's relative share that declined but when you say "economic power", don't you point out THAT relative share of the time? Otherwise, on absolute terms, British India was same as Mughal one on per capita basis.
At its height, mughal India - by most general measures - was ahead of many other empires economically at that time. The British rose in india and probably surpassed what the mughals achieved economically, obviously capturing mughal cities was a part of that rise.

I don't deny the British strength in this regard. But at the same time, I politely refuse to deny that the mughals were equally responsible for consolidating and building upon India's heritage and economic strength. Good luck trying to discard your heritage. It really isn't a tenable policy.

If I was to switch a few words, your statement seems very appropriate as well:

Debating and sharing information with Hindus, particularly on the issue of Mughal history is pointless.

Their entire national mythology is based on the villification of the Mughal rule. Any number of facts or studies will be pointless. They will latch on to pointless inanities to keep repeating the lines that have been drilled in them to form the cultural bedrock of Hindu Rashtra.
Basing national ideologies on past dynasties is the most stupid thing a nation can do. Mughals were just another dynasty like British who came and gone.

Abay kyaaaa bolta rehta hai har waqt bay tu? Misal pav kha kha ke tere dimagh pe charh gaya hai.

Yeh padamchen wali sanki baatein mere saath mat kia karo. Don't quote me in your crazy Islamophobic rants again.
Bhaiyya kya hua mitha kha khaalo
I get the feeling that Nilu has "performance" issues. Hence the deep hate for those who always "perform" well

Nilu bhai....bola tha na...khatna karlo
RSS madarasa has trained you well.

Should I visit your chacha for an upgrade?

@padamchen

Land does not become great. It is the people who make it great.

White women are also people of the book. They are bland and boring.

Hindu women are much preferred. Just image forcing on a Hindu women every night. Nothing beats that.

Back
Top Bottom