What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Since you think centuries of your own history is merely "bollocks", you can kiss my mughal arse.

Read what I wrote carefully. Let us assume your biases are correct and the mughals only intended to subjugate Hindus - let's entertain that nonsense for a moment. Even in that scenario, they still benefited your nation of elephant riders by challenging them and forcing them to fight back. This caused an inherent improvement in Hindu society and organisation at the time.

Let's ignore the very real architecture, art, science, administrative improvements, centralisation and economic gains and military consolidation made under the mughals. Let's disregard the fact that mughal India was an economic powerhouse of its time - the above still applies.

Muslims never united India.

The British did.

Even under the Marathas, who rose as a native challenge to the Muslims, India was hugely divided.

And it was the Hindus who sided with the Muslims against the Marathas.

And later put their weight behind the British.

I give tge Brits the credit for finally smashing sense into our heads.

Rich from a country that is rife with literacy, a country where having a burger puts your life at risk, a country that that has more beggars than the whole of Africa. You see before throwing stones remember you live in a glass house - and a brick will do more damage.
I frankly don’t care what they think or make India. Modi and his goons are well on the way to destroying it and perhaps having it carved into bits. Vile cauldron of vile anger and hatred

You know what they say; Never stop your enemy when it's making a mistake. We must encourage Modi and BJP rule as much as we possibly can.

Indian Muslims will immigrate to Pakistan and Bangladesh eventually as they were supposed to.

Good luck with that sweets. Ain't happening.

Have you even read the whole thread?? The study takes into account all classes and their incomes, Indian elites were uber rich compared to English (nearly five times) and Japanese elites (see the damn study please!) but Indian wagers poorer than both English and Japanese wagers.
Muslims never united India.

The British did.

Even under the Marathas, who rose as a native challenge to the Muslims, India was hugely divided.

And it was the Hindus who sided with the Muslims against the Marathas.

And later put their weight behind the British.

I give tge Brits the credit for finally smashing sense into our heads.

Honestly I don't know what the personal reasons are for your loathing of mughal history but I can't waste my time with history deniers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2014/10/05/most-powerful-economic-empires-of-all-time/amp/

The mughals commanded one of the most powerful economies of all time. I'm not wasting time disputing that. And yes my parsi friend - they united India forcibly just like the British. The mughals exploited social divisions that already existed - rightly or wrongly (that's not the discussion here) - just like the British.

It's like the Bengal famine never happened for you folks who so desperately kiss the British colonialists but curse the mughals. This is why Pakistanis laugh at bhakts.

Have you even read the whole thread?? The study takes into account all classes and their incomes, Indian elites were uber rich compared to English (nearly five times) and Japanese elites (see the damn study please!) but Indian wagers poorer than both English and Japanese wagers.
So? We're discussing economic strength overall of empires, not your commie fantasies. Social divisions were always present in the Hindu city states. Mughals exploited them.

Honestly I don't know what the personal reasons are for your loathing of mughal history but I can't waste my time with history deniers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2014/10/05/most-powerful-economic-empires-of-all-time/amp/

The mughals commanded one of the most powerful economies of all time. I'm not wasting time disputing that. And yes my parsi friend - they united India forcibly just like the British. The mughals exploited social divisions that already existed - rightly or wrongly (that's not the discussion here) - just like the British.

It's like the Bengal famine never happened for you folks who so desperately kiss the British colonialists but curse the mughals. This is why Pakistanis laugh at bhakts.
They commanded second most powerful economy but
  1. It was first most powerful economy before them - they bought decline.
  2. Their rule was of high inequality between elites and folks.
I dispute nothing else too.

India was briefly United into a cobbled entity under Aurangzeb fir about as long and not nearly as vast as what the Marathas did AFTER that.

What does that even mean if it disintegrated into a million parts when power shifted next?

I might as well invoke tge Mauryas and Ashoka.

So? We're discussing economic strength overall of empires, not your commie fantasies. Social divisions were always present in the Hindu city states. Mughals exploited them.
Even then they bought decline.
share-of-gdp-history1070 (1).jpg

India was briefly United into a cobbled entity under Aurangzeb fir about as long and not nearly as vast as what the Marathas did AFTER that.

What does that even mean if it disintegrated into a million parts when power shifted next?

I might as well invoke tge Mauryas and Ashoka.

That same argument can be used on the British as well

Back
Top Bottom