What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Both are fake. :haha:
Its a debate between Hinduism and Buddhism. Don't put your filthy nose in our conversation. I can abuse you with much filthier words and you're gonna leave this forum crying but I'm someone from a good family background.

You have a very Abrahamic way of looking at ancient belief systems linked to soil and DNA and their evolution over epochs as one glows in to another.

By your definition Zoroastrianism is not over 3500 years old.

While in actual fact it is closer to 8000.
I have no Abrahamic or Indian view. It is Buddhist history and belief. Don't like it with certain religious category.

Its a debate between Hinduism and Buddhism. Don't put your filthy nose in our conversation. I can abuse you with much filthier words and you're gonna leave this forum crying but I'm someone from a good family background.

I have no Abrahamic or Indian view. It is Buddhist history and belief. Don't like it with certain religious category.

It's not a dharmic view when you say new Hinduism and old Hinduism.

Like the old Testament and the new Testament.

All of which is codified and solidified into marital non mixing to less than 2000 years.

Same with Zoroastrians incidentally.
It's unfortunately since there when the civilisation stabilized - Kuru Kingdom, when oral Vedas were written down, late Vedic period (1100 - 500 B. C.)...

It's not a dharmic view when you say new Hinduism and old Hinduism.

Like the old Testament and the new Testament.
Its nothing like that. Listen every religion except Hinduism has a strong base.

Hinduism is a religion which literally worships anything it can find. It is such a faith which can bring in new gods and worship without hesitation. Before and during Lord Buddha, hindus used to follow something else. Afterwards new gods came and some old god's became unpopular What I am trying to say is that Hinduism went through a lot of reforms.

Buddhism is not like that. We cannot invent what lord Buddha said. It has got nothing to do with Buddhism being Abrahamic or Eastern faith. Hindus can do whatever they like but if you follow Buddhism then you will have to follow guidelines. And yes, Lord Buddha was very strict when it comes to rules. He was more than a philosopher.

We Buddhists will never let Hindus sabotize our faith. Hindus have been trying to assimilate us into Hinduism for thousands of years but failed.

Its nothing like that. Listen every religion except Hinduism has a strong base.

Hinduism is a religion which literally worships anything it can find. It is such a faith which can bring in new gods and worship without hesitation. Before and during Lord Buddha, hindus used to follow something else. Afterwards new gods came and some old god's became unpopular What I am trying to say is that Hinduism went through a lot of reforms.

Buddhism is not like that. We cannot invent what lord Buddha said. It has got nothing to do with Buddhism being Abrahamic or Eastern faith. Hindus can do whatever they like but if you follow Buddhism then you will have to follow guidelines. And yes, Lord Buddha was very strict when it comes to rules. He was more than a philosopher.

We Buddhists will never let Hindus sabotize our faith. Hindus have been trying to assimilate us into Hinduism for thousands of years but failed.

There is no Buddhism left in the land of its birth.

That should tell you everything.

Dhamma means Dharma.

Buddha reformed some practises. He did not start a new religion.

And Dharma does not mean religion.
Dharma is different in Hinduism and Buddhism. Hinduism is entirely based on karma. If you do good, you will go to heaven. If you do bad you will end up in hell doesn't matter if the person is hindu, muslim or Christian.

In Buddhism there is also karma however Lord Buddha said that the ultimate aim of human being is Nirvana and you cannot go to Nirvana just by doing good thing. You need to practice what lord Buddha taught. If you are a person like Gandhi surely you will go to heaven temporarily but you will again reborn.

You can say Buddhism is sort of like Islam and Christianity because Buddhists believe that lord buddha's way is the best way. However unlike Islam and Christianity, Buddhism is not a belief system and its focused on practice. If a Muslim practice lord Buddha's way then he can also attain Nirvana but I doubt any muslim or hindu would do it.

Because Buddha's laws are somewhat conflicting. Like in Islam, Hinduism there is animal sacrifice whereas Buddhism is against animal sacrifice. So it would be difficult for a muslim or hindu to follow Buddhism while also practicing their respective faith. So conversion is required.

Back
Top Bottom