What's new

Rape Threads

KRAIT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Few days ago a heinous and soul shaking crime happened in capital of India, New Delhi, where six men raped a girl in a moving bus and injured her to the extent that she is fighting for her life in hospitals.

it became a huge issue. People protested, police stopped them with water cannons and what not and entire India got enraged on this crime. It became an international issue and many news channels also shown this over many days.

The crime is really a mark of incompetence and shame of our society and government.

So a thread was started on this issue. I asked the MOD to close this one because Rape is very sensitive issue and this is an Indian news, so according to rules of the forum and according to the behavior of many posters on this forum, I thought it was the right call.

The thread wasn't deleted on the reason that it is in all international channels so it can be discussed.

And here starts the problem. There were excellent comments made by many good posters but as usual troublemakers, trolls and prejudiced haters stated using this thread as a platform to bash entire India, generalize all Indians etc.

Every day many threads are being opened on Rape - a banned topic and even on local incidents - banned topic again.

I have asked MODs to either close all these threads or rather remove Rape and Local news from Banned topic list.

I have no issue with discussing the problem with maturity but what has been posted in recent days is bringing the quality of this forum. Even Indians are now posting local news on rape to get back at Pakistanis. Few Chinese are making religious comments too.

The most disturbing thing is the senior and elite members are also involved in this. It has become a point scoring competition. No useful discussions, just blame game.

If MODs can't do this, kindly make a sticky thread on Rape in India or Crimes against Women as suggested by Andromache.

Many of us can reply to these trolls in their own way, the language they understand, but as expected from us, we have to behave according to title, then may be the admins and MODs also take their role and get rid of these trolls, their pathetic posts or delete the threads.

Either take the action or let us give the charge. We can handle these trolls.

These rape threads is very disturbing issue and mods need to be more carefull regarding such matters. Atleast don't troll over those unfortunate women.

Discussing any topic is not bad even if its poverty or rape but here people start to insult others like many pakistanis called indians as rapist and in same way if i call them terrorist then i will get banned.

so i will suggest to remove insults and discuss any thing.

bari takleef ho gai aik thread se :P pakistan main to dog ager kisi kutiya ka rape ker deen to indians 50 threads khol dety hain tab sharam nhi aati?

Last day i read news of thousand of girls who got raped in alone lahore or in punjab.

How many indians posted news on it? You can compare the social issues thread opened by indians and pakistanis.

earlier you used to go for poverty and now rape

Discussing any topic is not bad even if its poverty or rape but here people start to insult others like many pakistanis called indians as rapist and in same way if i call them terrorist then i will get banned.

so i will suggest to remove insults and discuss any thing.

I am with you mate - poverty or rape can be discussed but would need strict moderation and members should be penalized for slightest infringements in these kinds of threads.

I personally dont get this local news thing..is not every news in india local news ? or its local news only if its bad news ? good local news are welcome

One should lead by example, i have seen some self praising members, who may not open such threads but they are never short of posting in them and more so patting others who tend to post and troll in certain threads, hence by staying in the back ground they do encourage others or as the term goes...."Mou'n mein Ram Ram....Bughal mein Churi". !! :D

pakistanis behave immaturely when talking about rape. example is this idiot razpak

I am for removing rape as a banned topic. Its something that happens in both countries. Better to face it head on than to turn our backs and look in another direction. I would however urge strict moderation, since its a sad thing. Not something to be trolled about. I have seen many female victims who have suffered this tragedy, and its not a pleasant sight. Like i said, we should discuss it but in a civilized manner. The trollers on such topics deserve flak from both sides.

Krait

One thing I have observed here on this forum for the last four years or so that I have been around is that every thing passes.

Also, the more one tries to suppress or brush things under a carpet the more it surfaces.

I believe there are rules here that do not allow certain words / topics to be discussed, to that end the point made by you is taken. Posters are like children - they will always do things they are forbidden to do.

One would however expect the Mods to enforce rules made.

This applies equally to members of all nationalities , Indians too are equally to blame as Imran mentioned in a post above.

bari takleef ho gai aik thread se :P pakistan main to dog ager kisi kutiya ka rape ker deen to indians 50 threads khol dety hain tab sharam nhi aati?
Ek thread. Go and see entire forum. Its filled with local news on rape everywhere. We have even posted against Indians who have posted rape incident in Pakistan.

Woh 50 threads tumne band karwaye hote to yeh nobat nahin aati.

Us din tum hi kah rahe the naa ki main gaaliyan nahin sun sakta kisi BD waale se, main MODs ke paas nahin jaata, aur yahan hum sune in logon ki bakwas.

Ek thread. Go and see entire forum. Its filled with local news on rape everywhere. We have even posted against Indians who have posted rape incident in Pakistan.

Woh 50 threads tumne band karwaye hote to yeh nobat nahin aati.

Us din tum hi kah rahe the naa ki main gaaliyan nahin sun sakta kisi BD waale se, main MODs ke paas nahin jaata, aur yahan hum sune in logon ki bakwas.

INSECURITY OF MEN nothing else.

Lets allow to discuss and condemn crimes against women biggest of which is RAPE.

dont stick your head in sand.

i see males from both the countries are insecure bunch of idiots coming up with excuse like "local/ banned" news .

these idiots dont complaint about posting of nude pics of women and commenting indecently.

Back
Top Bottom