What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

No, Sir.

I am merely suggesting a reference point to see what Sarfaraz's family will get and how long it will take, being a natural born citizen of the soil and all, with fundamental and inalienable constitutional rights.

I won't even go into details of broad daylight on camera, and a darkened doorway at night with failure to follow instructions.

Nothing more was, or is, intended, with all due respect.

fair enuff...i think we can both accept that. Suffice to say, given the power of the media and the amount of outrage over this incident I think govt. would be more than 'compelled' to compensate his family.

And they should.

actually i am perturbed to hear about the amount of street crime that takes place in Karachi. The police need to be better trained and better equipped to deal with this issue. And being better equipped should entail also being mentally prepared and having best judgement when dealing with tricky situations such as encounters with armed dacoits, miscreants, etc.

so you became najomi now as you reckon if musarraf did not killed innocent peoples in lal masjid operation then situation in pakistan could become ten times worse lol so there was no other way to arrest the criminals inside mosque than having all this drama to show their american master that how much they are loyal to extremism and zardari and kiyani are doing the same thing which your ideal man started. If he refused to fight american war then we did not get mess in our country..

do you also idolize Altaf hussian?

If Mush refused to fight the Taliban who we created then America would have bombed us to the stoneages. Drone attacks increased during the current govt not Mush's era. Can you imagine a Bin Laden like operation in Pakistan by America during Mush's time? This mess would already be here even if we did nothing. We created these Taliban monsters and now we have to pay for it.

I don't idolize Altaf Hussain but I respect him.

fair enuff...i think we can both accept that. Suffice to say, given the power of the media and the amount of outrage over this incident I think govt. would be more than 'compelled' to compensate his family.

And they should.

actually i am perturbed to hear about the amount of street crime that takes place in Karachi. The police need to be better trained and better equipped to deal with this issue. And being better equipped should entail also being mentally prepared and having best judgement when dealing with tricky situations such as encounters with armed dacoits, miscreants, etc.

You cant dare take along your mobile phone amounting to Rs 7000 or above to Karachi City, you cant dare take that out of your pocket while you roam there, because the moment you do that, one can bet his sweet a$$, if you are not robbed with the next 15 mins!!

ohhh yes they do!!!

It is actually Taliban scums which are doing these target killings. They are involved in kidnappings and bank robberies as well.

now this is a good question....their presence is felt, however if things were MY way -- i would deploy a lot more rangers in places like Sohrab Goth, Lyari, and other parts of the city where this wild-animal-like butchering of fellow people is taking place.

There are a lot of Rangers in the Lyari area. As usual they have done jack sh!t there. I would however applaud the police for making Lyari a much safer area then before.
And we all know who has power in Sohrab Goth and surrounding areas.

I am not a resident of Karachi. However if what you say is correct, then GOOD.
Read my post again and pay closer attention to the quotations.

Karachiite ---- how many times have you mentioned ''PA'' in this thread and in fact in other threads where PA wasnt even connected to the topic?

I appreciate your vociferous views against extremism, terrorism and other ills we are facing at this juncture. But you are doing yourself the biggest dis-service by posting miscontrued information (misinformation) about the Army and other vital organs of the state.

Pakistan's mess is due largely in part to the civilian government --whose incompetence cannot be measured in metric terms.

I do agree this mess is partially because of the Civilian government but that doesn't mean the Army are angels. They have their fair share of mistakes.

If Mush refused to fight the Taliban who we created then America would have bombed us to the stoneages. Drone attacks increased during the current govt not Mush's era. Can you imagine a Bin Laden like operation in Pakistan by America during Mush's time? This mess would already be here even if we did nothing. We created these Taliban monsters and now we have to pay for it.

I don't idolize Altaf Hussain but I respect him.

tell me how many times america bombed iran and north korea ?? :what:

It is actually Taliban scums which are doing these target killings. They are involved in kidnappings and bank robberies as well.

target killing is being done by a lot of people in parts of that city....extortionists, mafia, political activists, militant outfits

i am a huge proponent for going in there and cleaning up that Goddam city, no holds barred. Of course then Asma Jahangir will come complaining about excesses and what have you.

damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Karachi is a very fascinating city to me. A lovely city. Parts of it are troubled though and i wish fed and provincial govt. wud do more to solve this issue. This is the financial capital of the country and home to the shipping industry. I believe they could solve the issues if there was enough political will and a modicum of competence on their part.

There are a lot of Rangers in the Lyari area. As usual they have done jack sh!t there. I would however applaud the police for making Lyari a much safer area then before.

good!

And we all know who has power in Sohrab Goth and surrounding areas.

how visible is the government there?

Read my post again and pay closer attention to the quotations.

no no, i got you the first time ;)

I do agree this mess is partially because of the Civilian government but that doesn't mean the Army are angels. They have their fair share of mistakes.

It's a Pakistani problem which would require resourcefulness cooperation and action by PAKISTANIS regardless of ''rank and file'' .

You cant dare take along your mobile phone amounting to Rs 7000 or above to Karachi City, you cant dare take that out of your pocket while you roam there, because the moment you do that, one can bet his sweet a$$, if you are not robbed with the next 15 mins!!

why do you think people in Karachi carry 3-4 mobile phones -- they keep 1 in the car and carry an inferior one in their pockets.

true story, by the way....

Well a little correction, majority of the budget is spent on debt servicing, which the our DEMOCRATIC politicians bring into our county, and that goes out to swiss accounts.

45% of GDP goes towards debt servicing....new debts servicing old ones.

it's mismanaged, like a lot of other things under civilian control

Debt servicing and PSDP constitute 60% of the National Budget, another 19% is spent on General Public Services. Only 16 % of the National Budget is spent on Defence Forces which comes to 2.7% of our GDP (2010-11). And the case is not much different this time too (budget 2011-12).

Disasters of playing the Kuffar's game of Riba...

Why do you brothers not understand... there can be no progress for Pakistan until we remain at war with God and His Messenger...

If Mush refused to fight the Taliban who we created then America would have bombed us to the stoneages. .

hahah really the way they bombed Iran and north Korea when they refused to listened to america? :P If our leader show some bravery and courage then i would love to see how USA bombed us to the stone age

and you are naive if you think US did not sponsored talibaan against Russia and these osama and talibaan were their freedom fighters but only when they start fighting with US they got the label of terrorists :)

Back
Top Bottom