What's new

Ranger Rover Luxury cars come to Pakistan Assembly

mehhh.....im not the biggest fan of this company. Yes, those Range Rovers are some nice cars and i'd take one in a heartbeat if someone gifted one to me :P

but in terms of quality and reliability, not so good....they'll fall apart and develop major electronics issues, and parts for those cars are a rip-off

best Rover ever made were those old Defenders......but then again, all old cars were made much stronger than the plastic crap we are seeing today.

Anything associated with Ford is unreliable.

i worked for Ford of Europe's venture in Turkey (Ford Otosan)....

Ford of Europe is WORLDS away from Ford of America. FoE actually builds some decent quality cars, believe it or not. That isnt my old biases speaking. The new Mondeo for example fares well against its popular competitors like Honda Accord, Camry Toyota etc.

(i dealt only with commercial vehicles though; and our foreign distributors never b*tched at us, which i guess means it was reliable)

You show me anywhere it is written, The Indian company Land Rover.

Jaguar Land Rover (informally JLR) is a British multinational owned by Tata Motors of India. Its principal activity is the development, manufacture and sale of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles?

This week, the Jaguar and Land Rover marques were rescued from cash-poor Ford of America by cash-rich Tata of India. Had that not happened, the pride of Coventry and Solihull's finest could have been snapped up by asset-strippers or, even worse, died a painful MG Rover-style death. The new outfit will officially be known as Jaguar Land Rover - but it is already being referred to merely as JLR, which, to me, sounds horribly modest for a manufacturer of high-end cars that come with heritage, cachet and integrity as standard.

Despite all the Pakistani posturing at the end of the day as Abingdonby said Range Rovers sold in Pakistan will still be made in INDIA (as all Asian ones are) and all revenues from sales in Pakistan will still go to INDIA and be invested in INDIA.

mehhh.....im not the biggest fan of this company. Yes, those Range Rovers are some nice cars and i'd take one in a heartbeat if someone gifted one to me :P

but in terms of quality and reliability, not so good....they'll fall apart and develop major electronics issues, and parts for those cars are a rip-off

best Rover ever made were those old Defenders......but then again, all old cars were made much stronger than the plastic crap we are seeing today.

All cars now are just like tin cans!!!

The Range Rovers of the past times, pre 2002 i think, were very sturdy and rugged machines.

actually even in late 1980s they were making bad quality cars which were very comfortable and rugged (till they broke)

the old military Defender model was tough as a rock though.....like most older cars.

they'd die of rust before anything majorly mechanical or electrical

When Sitara was launched by Habib motors, it was said over the net "Pakistan beats India" but my friends, is it a car or a CART?

Look at the car itself, and how many have been sold till date, while Nano has export orders and waiting period.

Braging and boasting does not help, international community is not blind.....

its only the indians who keep bringing up sitara...tell me what idiot said its a superior ''car''

listen up guys...the person who owns it...its his company...but it changes from person to person

like arcelormittal is owned by an indian but based in luxembourg...

a person owning a company in a foreign country...its upon the person to decide whether to keep the profits in that company and expand it...or keep extracting profits...

that actually defines the matter

so i think whether JLR is an indian company or not is solely defined by where the profit goes

but nevertheless...owned by an indian

Jaguar Land Rover (informally JLR) is a British multinational owned by Tata Motors of India. Its principal activity is the development, manufacture and sale of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles?

So just shut up now.

actually even in late 1980s they were making bad quality cars which were very comfortable and rugged (till they broke)

the old military Defender model was tough as a rock though.....like most older cars.

they'd die of rust before anything majorly mechanical or electrical

I have sat in the pak Army defenders quite a bit, and done some mountain rides. it sure is a hard one.

Now a days, if you sit in that Pepsi can of a car Mehran or Alto, you feel nothing. Atleast there can be little changes.

Unless i have a huge wad of cash, i would not buy this Range Rover model. It looks like a Suzuki or a Kia production by the looks to be honest. Does not have the signature range rover look.

dude you people plzzzz stop arguing......let indians and pakistanis have their own choices.......opposing in the forum here won't change the truth....."OK,PAKISTANIS WIN, INDIANS LOSE"---thats what you wanted to hear,ryt???,fine then.....

now plzzz lets discuss about car, not ownership...
warm regards.

HAHA,, that juke thing is an absolute joke!!!

Come to the posh area, you will see it sometime, although it is rare.
Sorry i replied late, but no way, this **** doesn't qualify as posh. Heck I see expensiv-er cars from my window than this.
If I go to any posh area, I expect Bentley or Rolls Royce or Porsche or Cadillac.

Back
Top Bottom