What's new

Ranger Rover Luxury cars come to Pakistan Assembly

And now wholly Indian :)

Imagine all that R&D.

So it has been a American company (ford), a German company (BMW), and now a Indian company.

Changing nationalities quite frequently eh?

Yeah, I pretty sure China bought the Saab company a week ago or something.

yeah, Chinese owned, Swedish company. Same as land Rover is Indian owned, British company.

:wave: bye bye.

So it has been a American company (ford), a German company (BMW), and now a Indian company.

yeah, Chinese owned, Swedish company. Same as land Rover is Indian owned, British company.

:wave: bye bye.

And Brahmos is 100% DRDO made.

Absolutely...Why is this so hard for you to take in ? :lol:

Business knows no borders young grasshopper....Don't worry, if you buy this INDIAN CAR, we wont call you a hypocrite. Remember....buying one jaguar/land rover/range rover helps lift malnourished Indians out of poverty.

You show me anywhere it is written, The Indian company Land Rover.

It will always be Indian owned, British company Land Rover.

Now gotta watch the second half of Ukraine vs France.

Dang, they just scored. I missed the goal.

And Brahmos is 100% DRDO made.

Actually, ( and this is coming from a future employee at BrahMos BATL *campus selection* ) it isnt.

Its a JV and we make no effort to hide it.

HAHA,, that juke thing is an absolute joke!!!

Come to the posh area, you will see it sometime, although it is rare.

This car does not have the range rover shape, the whole slanted back, the lights, the front light, the thing that makes it a range rover.

Wiziwig.tv | Football schedules, watch live and free Football streams

Go to the match you want, and then click on a stream which has flash written if you do not have Sopcast.

Timings of the matches are 9 o clock and 11:45.

Today its Holland vs Germany.
thanks, but that one i knew unfortunately :P
I have the second slowest internet in the ocuntry so it's hard as most streams (both flash and sopcast) don't work (dont load completely/crash/lag etc)

You show me anywhere it is written, The Indian company Land Rover.

It will always be Indian owned, British company Land Rover.

Now gotta watch the second half of Ukraine vs France.

Dang, they just scored. I missed the goal.

There there...i can understand your emotional turmoil. To buy or not to buy....

Its all-right to let your emotions take over. Let the healing begin.

On a serious note.....availability of spares in Pakistan wouldn't be a big issue...considering , they are MADE IN INDIA. :lol:

Absolutely...Why is this so hard for you to take in ? :lol:

Business knows no borders young grasshopper....Don't worry, if you buy this INDIAN CAR, we wont call you a hypocrite. Remember....buying one jaguar/land rover/range rover helps lift malnourished Indians out of poverty.

I'd rather help a Pakistani with the money for a Land Rover. provided I have enough money for a land Rover :lol:

oh darn, France scored their second. Everytime I reply to your post now, France score.:sick:

There there...i can understand your emotional turmoil. To buy or not to buy....

Its all-right to let your emotions take over. Let the healing begin.

You are now changing the topic a bit.

You can't show me anyplace where it is written 'The Indian company Land Rover' or the Indian car Range Rover.

Adios!!!

Indo-russian made........:wave:....we also launch other countries' satellites too....by own OWN PSLV.....:whistle:

Brahmos is old Russian Junk which they bestowed upon India while charging them hefty amounts..
Brahmos spec are exactly the same as the age old P-800 Oniks

The point of the thread was that unlike popular belief where people say that Pakistani economy is in the gutter and Pakistais are eating their children...
Car companies are coming to Pakistan to sell their top of the range cars..
Cars they dont have buyers in their own poor country..

Brahmos is old Russian Junk which they bestowed upon India while charging them hefty amounts..
Brahmos spec are exactly the same as the age old P-800 Oniks

busey_clapping.gif

^^^ It also says LandRover is a British company..
With Biger shares owned by TATA as a corporate investor...Not as an Indian Investor..
Infact TATA will like to get rid of the Indian stamp on themselves..
Thats why not moving Landrover to India and that Brazilian Car maker to india..They have stakes in Brazil too..

Tata Motors shares plunge as Jaguar Land Rover loses shine | Reuters

The thread has become a troll fest (with myself trolling too)..
I rather do something better....:D

Back
Top Bottom