What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

they had it coming with Lt Gen Naveed and his good relations with the Intel community and the Rangers.....a lesson for the tangos

Lt.Gen Naveed looks like a college boy tbh :P on a serious note, Rizwan akhtar hands were tied when he was DG rangers, hopefully we will see more action

So MQM and and associated criminal elements should not be victimized ?

@Patriots Don't be naive, IF supporters don't come to MQM jalsa they will be socially boycotted in their respective areas. Can you live in social isolation ?

You all believe just on hearsay things ... Which don't belong to reality ... Yar mai 2002 k baad se kisi jalsay mai nahi gaya ... Nobody have done my social boycott ... Don't know in which world you people live .........

You all believe just on hearsay things ... Which don't belong to reality ... Yar mai 2002 k baad se kisi jalsay mai nahi gaya ... Nobody have done my social boycott ... Don't know in which world you people live .........

Don't you remember your own MQM leader saying we socially boycott the dissenters ? Ankho dekhi makhi nigalnay kay bawajood hearsay kehnaa.. tch tch

So MQM and and associated criminal elements should not be victimized ?

@Patriots Don't be naive, IF supporters don't come to MQM jalsa they will be socially boycotted in their respective areas. Can you live in social isolation ?

What world do you live in? I really hope you have LIVED.. I repeat.. LIVED in Karachi to actually say that as an actual statement. And I dont mean the posh areas of Defence.. I mean the strongholds of MQM.. there is NO such social boycott.
And there is no love lost for MQM, they had it coming... but please avoid the line of usual exaggeration that befalls many here.

So unless you bring ACTUAL time in those areas to testify to such a ludicrous assumption, I'd call that along the same lines of Nasir Jamshed's batting.

Listen to Col Tahir what Rangers found at nine-zero

Don't you remember your own MQM leader saying we socially boycott the dissenters ? Ankho dekhi makhi nigalnay kay bawajood hearsay kehnaa.. tch tch

Never seen that happen. Even with OPEN dissent.

What world do you live in? I really hope you have LIVED.. I repeat.. LIVED in Karachi to actually say that as an actual statement. And I dont mean the posh areas of Defence.. I mean the strongholds of MQM.. there is NO such social boycott.
And there is no love lost for MQM, they had it coming... but please avoid the line of usual exaggeration that befalls many here.

So unless you bring ACTUAL time in those areas to testify to such a ludicrous assumption, I'd call that along the same lines of Nasir Jamshed's batting.

I'm quoting Haider Abbas rizivi verbatim if MQM suspends a party leader or a KARKUN, all social contacts would be cut off as well. I don't like to make things up. I guess you forgot to read this thread

How MQM secretariate/HQ operates in Nine Zero

B_y-GBuWcAIvhCd.jpg

hahahahahah salay barway ka mou dekho... phatti pari hai :lol:

Rangers issue details of raid
A press release was issued by Rangers soon after the raid on MQM's headquarters.

It said: "Pakistan Rangers Sindh has conducted a series of targeted raids at Surrounding areas of 90 including Khursheed Memorial Hall today. During the above mentioned action following hardcore criminals have been arrested."

Following is the Rangers press release with details of those arrested:

1. Faisal Mota (involved in murder of Wali Khan Babur and convicted and sentenced to death by court)
  2. Farhan Shabbir aka Mullah
  3. Amir
  4. Nadir (convicted and sentenced 13 years)
  5. Ubaid K 2
Journalist injured
Express News cameraman Waseem Mughal who was at Nine Zero among other media personnel has been injured due to firing.

An employee of the Express Media Group confirmed that Mughal has been shot in the arm and that his condition is stable.

‘Stolen ammunition seized’
54ffd4cba617d.png

Rangers officials say ammunition seized from Nine Zero was stolen from Nato containers. -DawnNews screengrab
According to Rangers spokerperson Colonel Tahir, ammunition stolen from Nato containers was also seized during the search operation at Nine Zero.

'Weapons kept for security purposes'
Speaking to media, MQM leader Faisal Subzwari admitted that weapons were seized during the raid, but said that they were all licensed and were being kept for security in view of the threats being received from “the Taliban and other extremist elements”.

“After the Army Public School attack, even schools and colleges are now being asked to keep weapons for security. We were also told to keep weapons for our security,” he said.

Rangers raid MQM HQ in Karachi, detain member of Rabita Committee - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

BC weapons check karo ZARA

Seeing Saleem Shahzad and Mustafa kamal had to run away from country when they left MQM. Only came when they were pardoned by Altaf bhai or is it also my figment of imagination ?

kon, kab kiya, kesee, karachi meiin aaj tak MQM nae bhatta nae lieeya... A usual denial by online MQMers.

Seeing Saleem Shahzad and Mustafa kamal had to run away from country when they left MQM. Only came when they were pardoned by Altaf bhai or is it also my figment of imagination ?

Saleem Shahzad and Mustafa Kamal were people that mattered, and more importantly.. knew all of MQMs dirty laundry. You are concluding that somehow those people have the same value as the Paan Wala that sits in Paposh Nagar?

B_zAc-iUsAAvhG5.jpg

okay...

Majority of Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpurkhas are peacefully open. Only small area with MQM influence under heavy aerial firing.

B_zBK8MUcAAggZr.jpg

I'm quoting Haider Abbas rizivi verbatim if MQM suspends a party leader or a KARKUN, all social contacts would be cut off as well. I don't like to make things up. I guess you forgot to read this thread

How MQM secretariate/HQ operates in Nine Zero

Ive already read this before. It doesnt happen to your run of the mill Karkun at all. I dont need to read the damn thread, I lived and breathed in the middle of these snakes and know exactly what is fact and what is fiction.

Back
Top Bottom