What's new

Ranbir, Deepika to visit Pakistan on November 22

I think nobody is really eager to their visit especially if you check pdf. It is actually time for us to put an end to this sham cultural exchange (both ways). We don't need Pakistanis going to India and vice versa. Indian movies and entertainment is the most degenerate, disgraceful, immoral, vulgar and brainless content available. Pakistani culture has been based on cultural values, respect for elders, decency and subtlety especially PTV. We have to close door to the vulgarity and focus on our values.
i agree with u. But its the people in our entertainment media r of the actual part of my concern. They r really looking forward to it. Even after being treated like dogs in their country they never learn!

I like the name of the film - Tamasha.
undoubtedly they have chosen a perfect place to promote the tamasha :lol:

Pakistan has the potential to become the 2nd biggest market for Bollywood movies....
I don't know why the makers of Bollywood put more money and time in that market....
The more money Bollywood generates the better for Pakistan since only 35% gets back to India...
It helps more to Pakistan..win win situation.

You are completely wrong here, bollywood has no market in Pakistan, no pakistani watch bollywood cuz hindu culture is alien to them. Pakistanis mostly watch hollywood movies, Turkish dramas and Japanese animes atleast these are the cultures they can relate with

Back
Top Bottom