What's new

Ranbir, Deepika to visit Pakistan on November 22

There can be only one response to a news like this(no offence to the thread author).....don't give a flying f.....:)

These are all rumors and false reporting . Indians dartey hain and their media told them that Pakistani butcher Hindus whereever they find them so very dangerous to go there unless they boht ranbir and deepika are fedup with their life and want to commit suicide lol

Send her too
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
alia-bhatt-140514.jpg
:enjoy:'

lol and Pakistanis r again getting carried away with the flow of the situation.
Dont forget that indians making millions from Pakistani market and after the debacle of the films like phantom in Pakistan and our public outrage against their films etc. They r just trying hard to keep us fall in line to continue allowing their films.

They r just throwing us bone, and we r outrageously jumping on it like a dog!

Dont forget, they had never visited before even after so many calls while their films r being shown here since 2006-7. Nor is this their first ever movie to be shown here!
I think nobody is really eager to their visit especially if you check pdf. It is actually time for us to put an end to this sham cultural exchange (both ways). We don't need Pakistanis going to India and vice versa. Indian movies and entertainment is the most degenerate, disgraceful, immoral, vulgar and brainless content available. Pakistani culture has been based on cultural values, respect for elders, decency and subtlety especially PTV. We have to close door to the vulgarity and focus on our values.

I think nobody is really eager to their visit especially if you check pdf. It is actually time for us to put an end to this sham cultural exchange (both ways). We don't need Pakistanis going to India and vice versa. Indian movies and entertainment is the most degenerate, disgraceful, immoral, vulgar and brainless content available. Pakistani culture has been based on cultural values, respect for elders, decency and subtlety especially PTV. We have to close door to the vulgarity and focus on our values.
If we really wanted naik parveen type content than JPNA wouldnt have been a blockbuster :D

I think nobody is really eager to their visit ........

Good because no one is visiting. Apparently this was a Pakistani media creation....

"Abid Rasheed, Executive Director of IMGC — the company distributing the movie in Pakistan — told The Express Tribune that “these reports are only rumors and none of this is true.” He explained that the duo will instead be joining local media in Lahore via Skype."

Are Ranbir and Deepika really coming to Pakistan? - The Express Tribune

Sumeone please kill this Ranbir kapoor!!! Cant tolerate him.... my girlfren is too much obsessd with him.:cry:..so are all girls..:mad:
@fakhre mirpur @DesertFox97 do it and i will send you many alia bhatts...:cry:

Ink is better than Bullet!

Why Shiv sena hate Pakistan ? Think....

For know about Shiv sena, check its history and they are true tamasha people. The name Shiv its self tell you what kind of people they are:crazy:

Sumeone please kill this Ranbir kapoor!!! Cant tolerate him.... my girlfren is too much obsessd with him.:cry:..so are all girls..:mad:
@fakhre mirpur @DesertFox97 do it and i will send you many alia bhatts...:cry:

If you are invading us then we will send our one weapon and every single Indian will leave their country

upload_2015-11-20_7-17-12.jpeg

You don't have any counter measure for this weapon:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope tery are warmly welcomed here like we are supposed to treat guests.
Not having Shiv Sina among us will be helpful too.
Please stay from us we don't need you but still if you come don't worry no body is going to throw ink on you.
Please stay from us we don't need you but still if you come don't worry no body is going to throw ink on you.
please don't leave them allown or let them go places which are no go areas.ink can be washed away but blown away parts cannt be put back together.

Shiv Sena has a hindu fundamentalist terrorist mind set similar to the LTTE Suicide bombers.
and yet you cannot come up with one instance where they blew themselfs shouting Om Namah Shivaya.

Hindu suicide bomber tales are full in the Sri Lankan War. Lookup how Rajiv Gandhi died in a suicide bomber attack by a Hindu Fumdamentalist.

please don't leave them allown or let them go places which are no go areas.ink can be washed away but blown away parts cannt be put back together.

and yet you cannot come up with one instance where they blew themselfs shouting Om Namah Shivaya.

Hindu suicide bomber tales are full in the Sri Lankan War. Lookup how Rajiv Gandhi died in a suicide bomber attack by a Hindu Fumdamentalist.

Source: Ranbir, Deepika to visit Pakistan on November 22 | Page 3

Source: Ranbir, Deepika to visit Pakistan on November 22 | Page 3
acha all Hindus are shiv sena now. ltte are the best we trained them.

bhai atleast make some sense ,shiv sena and ltte ,different countries

Back
Top Bottom