What's new

Rana Sanaullah's arrest thread

This problem was always there in our system/society but it is Imran Khan and PTI which have really taken this to the next level.

Say it again pleas, I didn't get your drift. Are you saying it is government's fault that people are attacking Prime Minister!!!

Say it again pleas, I didn't get your drift. Are you saying it is government's fault that people are attacking Prime Minister!!!
I am saying that even though the trend of attacking the politicians, even the PM is not a new one (referring to Nawaz and Benzair name calling of the past), it is actually Imran Khan and PTI that gave this trend new heights and have taken it to the point it is today (which is not a very nice place to be) so it is mainly him who is responsible for this trend of "attacking/insulting the PM"

I am saying that even though the trend of attacking the politicians, even the PM is not a new one (referring to Nawaz and Benzair name calling of the past), it is actually Imran Khan and PTI that gave this trend new heights and have taken it to the point it is today (which is not a very nice place to be) so it is mainly him who is responsible for this trend of "attacking/insulting the PM"

Really!! In your opinion, Nawaz Sharif had been a saint for last 40 years!!
Actually calling a thief a thief is justified, PM or no PM.
So if IK or anyone from PTI pointed that out, he has given a huge service to Pakistan.

I personally had been pointing it out for almost 10 years without having any affiliation with any party, PTI or otherwise.

I had full evidence of Nawaz and his sons involvement in offshore companies in Panama, years before Panama case.
I actually took the troubles before 2013 general elections to find IK's personal phone number and called him to provide him the information.
Unfortunately, NaeemulHaq picked the phone and his cold response deterred me from further interaction. The guy was oblivious to the fact that I am giving him a massive scope with evidence which can stand the standard of evidence in any court in any country.
Sharifs are dirty like *******, they should have never been given any responsibilities not even of a "Councilor".

Last edited by a moderator:
Really!! In your opinion, Nawaz Sharif had been a saint for last 40 years!!
Actually calling a thief a thief is justified, PM or no PM.
So if IK or anyone from PTI pointed that out, he has given a huge service to Pakistan.
Janab the other side claims that they are justified as well when they call names!! So this thing can never be settled.
All i am saying is that though the trend existed in the past, it was Imran Khan and PIT support that made it main stream, calling and insulting the serving PM! Taunting him and all. Thief or no thief is another debate.

I personally had been pointing it out for almost 10 years without having any affiliation with any party, PTI or otherwise.
Great. I am usually labelled as affiliated to PTI, you can see quite a few posts here in the forum regarding this. :) I voted for PTI too and honestly speaking, the way things are right now, i will vote for them again if elections happen tomorrow. :) Still, what i said above is the truth in my opinion. Imran did made people more involved and more volatile about their party affiliation (now whether it is good or bad is also a separate debate)

I had full evidence of Nawaz and his sons involvement in offshore companies in Panama, years before Panama case.
You should provide that all to NAB :enjoy:

I actually took the troubles before 2013 general elections to find IK's personal phone number and called him to provide him the information.
Unfortunately, NaeemulHaq picked the phone and his cold response deterred me from further interaction. The guy was oblivious to the fact that I am giving him a massive scope with evidence which can stand the standard of evidence in any court in any country.
Then seriously, you should provide the evidence to concerned authorities sir. If not use the power of social media.

Sharifs are dirty like ********** they should have never been given any responsibilities not even of a "Councilor".
You wont have me disagreeing with this!! (though i have to remove the abusive words) :lol:

Shocking Facts On Rana Sanaullah Arrest

I believe Rana San is also involved in child **** ring in Kasur. The people who were arrested in that connection were released in PMLN govt. They keep blackmailing and threatening the victims. This could not happen without political patronage.

Back
Top Bottom