What's new

Rana Sanaullah expresses desire to arrest Imran Khan

Abey eik female MNA ko tu sumbhal nahi paye, chalein hain IK ko arrest kerney...in ko political suicide kerni hai tu karein, itna zaleel hongein Ky bus

Article 6 or similar for trying to break the constitution or inciting civil unrest or indecent public speeches😍

I remember a tweet by someone when this no confidence drama started : Make Rana Sanaullah interior minister to watch country burn. Turned out to be true.

View attachment 846188
The Federal Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah on Saturday said that it’s his desire that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan gets arrested.

Talking to reporters in Model Town, the Interior Minister said that I want Imran Khan to be kept in the same cell where I was kept. Rana Sanaullah added that staying in jail for three days will be a lesson for the PTI leader.

Further talking about it, he explained that the country currently has a coalition government, such decisions cannot be made without the leaders of the coalition parties.

Please pray for Imran Khan’s arrest, said Rana Sanaullah.

عمران خان کی سیاست 3دن کی جیل میں نکل جائے گی، رانا ثناء اللّٰہ

وفاقی وزیر داخلہ رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے کہا ہے کہ عمران خان کو 3دن جیل میں رکھا جائے تو اس کی سیاست نکل جائے گی۔

ماڈل ٹاؤن لاہور میں صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے کہا کہ دعا کریں عمران خان کی گرفتاری کی اجازت مل جائے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ عمران خان کو 3 دن جیل میں رکھا جائے تو اس کی سیاست نکل جائے گی، میری خواہش ہے سابق وزیراعظم کو اسی سیل میں رکھا جائے، جہاں مجھے رکھا گیا تھا۔

وزیر داخلہ نے مزید کہا کہ ایسے فیصلے اتحادی جماعتوں کے سربراہوں کے بغیر نہیں کیے جاسکتے، دعا کریں عمران خان کی گرفتاری کی اجازت مل جائے۔

اُن کا کہنا تھا کہ پرویز الہٰی پہلے اپنے خلاف عدم اعتماد کی تحریک پر ووٹنگ کرائیں اور پھر اجلاس بلائیں۔

رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے شیری مزاری کی گرفتاری حکومتی عمل دخل کی تردید کی اور کہا کہ سابقہ وفاقی وزیر کی گرفتاری متعلقہ ادارے نے قانون کے مطابق کی۔
images.jpeg-4.jpg

During the last meltdown of PTi, there was liquors and marijuana galore but since chief justice was a friend of the fugitive, the cases were not followed up.
You mean like how the bottles of expensive liquor, recovered from Gandapur, turned out to be honey.....the same as was the case with Memon at the Hospital. Even the CJ could not do anything about it.

You mean like how the bottles of expensive liquor, recovered from Gandapur, turned out to be honey.....the same as was the case with Memon at the Hospital. Even the CJ could not do anything about it.

Precedence was set when courts played favoritism in this regard. Had strict action taken that day, drunken drivers would not be mowing down traffic wardens that easily

TLP is ready to file FIR against him for massacre of devotees.
Lol now? 🤣

I remember a tweet by someone when this no confidence drama started : Make Rana Sanaullah interior minister to watch country burn. Turned out to be true.
When you put a mass murderer and drug lord in charge of interior ministry, expect this circus
1FACDE53-7FB1-4084-B015-5621687469C7.jpeg

Isko to intey jutay parney hain. He better have a solid exit strategy - Hamza and Billo have played their cards well - Chacha Muchal will be getting a phenti guaranteed. 😂

This must be a personal wish of that badmash of faisalabad….lets see if he has the guts to follow it up…..i doubt it but u never know thesr killers are ruthless

But they sure will find the results in the end uncontrollable and not in their favors

Even ghq won’t be spared if they allow that, do they really want chaos and anarchy at gate no 4?

View attachment 846188
The Federal Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah on Saturday said that it’s his desire that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan gets arrested.

Talking to reporters in Model Town, the Interior Minister said that I want Imran Khan to be kept in the same cell where I was kept. Rana Sanaullah added that staying in jail for three days will be a lesson for the PTI leader.

Further talking about it, he explained that the country currently has a coalition government, such decisions cannot be made without the leaders of the coalition parties.

Please pray for Imran Khan’s arrest, said Rana Sanaullah.

عمران خان کی سیاست 3دن کی جیل میں نکل جائے گی، رانا ثناء اللّٰہ

وفاقی وزیر داخلہ رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے کہا ہے کہ عمران خان کو 3دن جیل میں رکھا جائے تو اس کی سیاست نکل جائے گی۔

ماڈل ٹاؤن لاہور میں صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے کہا کہ دعا کریں عمران خان کی گرفتاری کی اجازت مل جائے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ عمران خان کو 3 دن جیل میں رکھا جائے تو اس کی سیاست نکل جائے گی، میری خواہش ہے سابق وزیراعظم کو اسی سیل میں رکھا جائے، جہاں مجھے رکھا گیا تھا۔

وزیر داخلہ نے مزید کہا کہ ایسے فیصلے اتحادی جماعتوں کے سربراہوں کے بغیر نہیں کیے جاسکتے، دعا کریں عمران خان کی گرفتاری کی اجازت مل جائے۔

اُن کا کہنا تھا کہ پرویز الہٰی پہلے اپنے خلاف عدم اعتماد کی تحریک پر ووٹنگ کرائیں اور پھر اجلاس بلائیں۔

رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے شیری مزاری کی گرفتاری حکومتی عمل دخل کی تردید کی اور کہا کہ سابقہ وفاقی وزیر کی گرفتاری متعلقہ ادارے نے قانون کے مطابق کی۔
So people are arrested based on someones desires in this lawful country?
Anyway you couldn’t even keep Shireen Mazari in jail for a day, IK zara bari machli hai.

Idiots-galore in Pakistan. One stupid statement after another to add fuel to the fire.

I never thought Pakistani politicians were very smart when it came to doing good for others (they are only smart enough for their own political survival), but this idiot takes the cherry for egging on confrontation while he is the Interior Minister of Pakistan. Talk about painting a bullseye on himself if anything untoward like this happens.

It’s not like Bajwa is any better. :lol:

During the last meltdown of PTi, there was liquors and marijuana galore but since chief justice was a friend of the fugitive, the cases were not followed up.
what drugs are you on these days? because your own mental masterbations is going to land you in a mental ward soon.

Kuch khuwaahishaat insaan ki poori to hojati Hain magar phir wo kehta hai kaash ye khuwahish na poori hoti. Rana ka bhi kuch aisa hai hone Wala hai

I think these are desperate last acts of a failing government on its way out. A 21st century Pakistan cannot have mobsters in charge. Establishment need to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom