What's new

Rana Plaza Collapse (huge life losses)

For Humanity sake , you all shut the hell up, if you all want to talk about Politics, go and open new thread, not here... Grrrrrrr. Every where talk about Politics...:angry:

While hundreds killed Awami League regime extravagant event in presidential palace. So, go and lecture where it matters; NOT HERE.

SHALAR SHOB BANGAL EK.for crying out loud can't you guy's keep it cool for the sake of decorum?

For Humanity sake , you all shut the hell up, if you all want to talk about Politics, go and open new thread, not here... Grrrrrrr. Every where talk about Politics...:angry:

Politics is the core problem here and in every sector of Bangladesh. This is where it must be discussed. Crying over this thing won't matter anymore, its time to make sure this kind of situations don't happen anymore and that is why everyone must be aware of the **** these AL fags are doing.

Politics is the core problem here and in every sector of Bangladesh. This is where it must be discussed. Crying over this thing won't matter anymore, its time to make sure this kind of situations don't happen anymore and that is why everyone must be aware of the **** these AL fags are doing.

You are 100% right.but please sir our priority should be news about the trapped and how the rescuing is going on.what can be done.not mud slinging match.we can all discuss it later with our hearts content.(please don't call me AL.better you come to my home and slap me I will not mind).

You are 100% right.but please sir our priority should be news about the trapped and how the rescuing is going on.what can be done.not mud slinging match.we can all discuss it later with our hearts content.(please don't call me AL.better you come to my home and slap me I will not mind).

How is the progress of rescue operation? How many people are still trapped? How many are expected to be found alive?

Don't act like someone or something that you are not. We don't need multiple threads for same topic. All can be discussed who are victims, how they were killed and who are responsible in one single thread. If you dont want to see how Awami League is involved in killing so many garments workers you have option to go somewhere else. Don't lecture here to hide entire 360 view of the situation.

I am sicken to see some member's bringing of politics in every place even in such a sad event like this!!!

This is a national tragedy and who ever is responsible should be brought to justice and given capital punishment.

But some question to the posters those who are bringing politics also in such a national sad event ...

1) Is it only Rana who force the labors to work even when it is not safe or this is done by almost all factory owners??

2) Is it the only building or garment factory which has been built in violation of building code or most of other RMG buildings have been built following the same way be the owner is from BNP, BAL or any other party!!!

3) By bringing politics will it solve same sort of incident from happening or we need to look some where else and give more emphasize on safety???

Now go and keep on lurking as usual if you cant answer the questions!!!

================================================================

Rana shifting stuff from house
Savar Correspondent, bdnews24.com

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2013/04/25/rana-shifting-stuff-from-house

Published: 2013-04-25 21:31:42.0 Updated: 2013-04-25 21:32:24.0

Mohammad Sohel Rana, owner of multi-storey Rana Plaza at Savar, is shifting goods and valuables from his residence at Savar Bazar road since he went into hiding on Wednesday.

Police have so far failed to arrest him despite orders from the Home Minister.

Rana escaped unhurt and was taken away by local Awami League MP Talukdar Mohammad Towhid Jung Murad from the basement of the building after Rana had gone there to visit the scene.

No-one was seen at Rana’s residence on Thursday evening. But several people who identified themselves as Rana’s staff were seen moving goods from the house.

Asked where those were being taken, one of them said, “We are not allowed to say that.”

They also said that they did not know about the whereabouts of Rana and his family members including his father, Abdul Khalek who was also accused in a case filed by police over the worst case of building collapse in Bangladesh’s history.

However, a local Juba League leader, asking not to be named, told bdnews24.com: “Rana is planning to flee the country.”

Rana is the Senior Joint Convenor of Savar unit of Juba League, ruling Awami League’s youth front.

But Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Thursday told Parliament that Rana was not a member of the Savar Juba League committee.

The nine-storey building at the Savar Bus Stand caved in on Wednesday morning. The death toll from the collapse hit 261 on the wee hours of Friday while over 2,000 were rescued during the rescue efforts which began hours after the collapse.

Seven cases have been filed over the incident and Rana has been accused in each one of them.

While nation is shocked and speechless on gruesome Awami League killing of garments workers, Awami League is doing politics as usual in extravagant style. Awami League PM spewing lie in front of Awami cadres yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom