What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shuntmaster

The writer is perhaps as ignorant as you.

In Urdu Script Ramzan is written like this: رمضان
In Arabic script Ramadan is written like this: رمضان

Look exactly the same?.....yes because its the same damn word with two different pronunciations.

Last edited by a moderator:
@shuntmaster

The writer is perhaps as ignorant as you.

In Urdu Script Ramzan is written like this: رمضان
In Arabic script Ramadan is written like this: رمضان

Look exactly the same?.....yes because its the same damn word with two different pronunciations.

OK.. So, why not follow the Urdu version?

In Bahasa Melayu language of Malaysia, Ramadan is called About Hari Raya Puasa..

OK.. So, why not follow the Urdu version?

In Bahasa Melayu language of Malaysia, Ramadan is called About Hari Raya Puasa..

Because Arabic is one of the 7 parent languages of Urdu. Malay has a different script and is not comparable to Urdu.There is no Urdu "version",its just a different pronunciation as the word is written in the same script. Its like some people pronounce the word "Often" as "Ofen" and others just say "Often.". It makes absolutely no difference, to us but it does make a difference to nerdy morons who pick up on tiny little details to prove their stupidity.

Toothpaste is permissible, it doesn't nullify your fast as long as you don't swallow it.

Peace...

Yes in this case but it is really hard to avoid some of it goes into your neck and going in neck nullifies the fast @Aeronaut

Yes in this case but it is really hard to avoid some of it goes into your neck and going in neck nullifies the fast @Aeronaut

Yes you might want avoid using a large amount of it. If you Ask me I would go with the Miswak instead.

Because Arabic is one of the 7 parent languages of Urdu. Malay has a different script and is not comparable to Urdu.There is no Urdu "version",its just a different pronunciation as the word is written in the same script. Its like some people pronounce the word "Often" as "Ofen" and others just say "Often.". It makes absolutely no difference, to us but it does make a difference to nerdy morons who pick up on tiny little details to prove their stupidity.

Salute :pakistan:

Its better to use a non alcoholic mouth wash or miswak.

@Zarvan

even if non alcoholic it have some kind of taste and ingredients and nutriets so use maswak during fasting and after breaking fast use tooth brush with paste which you like

@Zarvan

Toothpaste,Miswak,Mouthwash all have neutrients and taste.

Roza is nullified when you eat or drink anything 'on pupose'. Its about 'niya'h' [intention] than eating or drinking.

God doesn't care about your food or drink intake, what He desires is 'honesty' and 'intention'.

Btw today's fast is taking its toll on me, pretty heavy.

@Zarvan

Toothpaste,Miswak,Mouthwash all have neutrients and taste.

Roza is nullified when you eat or drink anything 'on pupose'. Its about 'niya'h' [intention] than eating or drinking.

God doesn't care about your food or drink intake, what He desires is 'honesty' and 'intention'.

Btw today's fast is taking its toll on me, pretty heavy.

Sir with intention comes rules and regulations too Sir we have to follow those rules maswak doesn't have that kind of nutrients which often toothpaste have they mostly contain nutrients similar to food items or which different foods have Sir and as for intention I all off a sudden pick up a gun and start killing people I can't justify it by saying I am doing practice for Jihad

@Zarvan

That is correct,however 'intention is a core element of iman'

@Zarvan

I'd like to disagree that Islam 'dictates people with rules and regulations.'

Apparently it seems to be the case,but if you look into the Book which describes itself as the 'Maniuscript of guidence' and Allah telling you that 'There is no compulsion in the deen' , and 'Our work is to pass on the guidence'. We can see that Islam is a faith that gives 'guidence' not dictates.

No sky is going to fall on me if i abuse my fast,but at the same time i take it as 'guidence' and that thought is my 'intention', which is why it is among the core units of Islamic faith.

@Zarvan

I'd like to disagree that Islam 'dictates people with rules and regulations.'

Apparently it seems to be the case,but if you look into the Book which describes itself as the 'Maniuscript of guidence' and Allah telling you that 'There is no compulsion in the deen' , and 'Our work is to pass on the guidence'. We can see that Islam is a faith that gives 'guidence' not dictates.

No sky is going to fall on me if i abuse my fast,but at the same time i take it as 'guidence' and that thought is my 'intention', which is why it is among the core units of Islamic faith.
Sir when you are a Muslim you have to follow rules and state has to enforce many rules Sir because in Islam that is responsibility of state that ayat came for kafirs they can't be forced to convert to Islam but in Islamic state they also have to follow some rules Sir and Muslims to that is clear from Quran and Sunnah and life of Sahabas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom