Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ramadan Iftar Deals

iftar-deals-buffet.jpg

2015-ramadan-iftar-buffet-deals.jpg

Food-and-Drink-Nawab-Darbar-Ramadan-Iftar-Deals-812-9542.jpg

Last edited:
That's expensive. I wonder how people can live themselves by spending so extravagantly. Ramadan is supposed to be a time when people are supposed to feed poor and adopt simplicity. I guess the definitions have changed nowadays.

لگتا ہے یہاں ویلکم کرنے کا رواج نہیں

That's expensive. I wonder how people can live themselves by spending so extravagantly. Ramadan is supposed to be a time when people are supposed to feed poor and adopt simplicity. I guess the definitions have changed nowadays.

یہاں پسند کرنے یا نا پسند کرنے کا رواج نہیں کیا ؟

welcome.jpg

یہاں پسند کرنے یا نا پسند کرنے کا رواج نہیں کیا ؟

I can only see option for thanks. No likes or dislikes apparently. :undecided:

مجھے تو ابھی سمجھ ہی نہیں آرہا ..یہاں میری پاک آرمی بھی ہوتی ہے یا یہ صرف نام کا ڈیفنس فورم ہے

I think you will find a lot of users who are passionate about armed forces on this forum. Whether Army is supporting this site or not, I have no clue about that.

اسلام و علیکم

آج ہی جوائن کیا ہے ..ویلکم کر دیجئے ..تاکہ مستقل ٹھکانہ بنا سکیں .

کبھی سحری مس نہیں کی ..ثواب سمجھ کر کھائی یا عادت سمجھ کر
ٱپ کو ھم پی ڈی ایف میں خوش آمدید کہتے ھیں :D

Need a change in taste or a break from the kitchen this Ramadan? Head out to these amazing places to have hearty Iftars for the most amazing prices.

1. The Deli

The Deli’s motto is to inspire, innovate and create. Their approach is to produce a gourmet cuisine with exquisite flavors while ensuring that these delicacies are healthy and nutritious. This Ramadan, they have offered their customers an extraordinary deal, for only Rs. 1195! Your feast will be inclusive of not only a traditional iftar, but also a three-course meal, laced with mouth-watering elements, which will satisfy your hunger.

11221608_938710116188448_1463595399159022478_o.jpg

Facebook / facebook.com
2. TGI Friday’s

T.G.I. Friday is the place to be if you’re in the mood to enjoy great food, drinks and plenty of fun. This Ramadan, they have offered a steal of a deal starting at only Rs. 775, starting with complimentary Dates, Water and Season’s Fresh Fruit followed with a choice of appetizer (Onion Rings or Soup of the Day) and a choice of Main course with unlimited Seasoned Crispy Fries or Side Rice!

11014622_855021584584602_2180172589636851567_n-640x237.jpg

facebook/ facebook.com
3. Lal Qila
junoon.co-9281832013-640x479.jpg

junoon/ junoon.co
This amazing castle themed restaurant brings back to life the legendary beauty and allure of the Mughal times. It has five different sitting areas that offer different ambiances for a memorable dining experience. Not only do they ensure adults have a wonderful time they have also created a play area for the children to enjoy themselves. Take advantage of this year’s amazing Ramadan offer at Lal Qila, have iftar and a buffet dinner for only Rs.1190 (adult) Rs.620 (child). If you can’t make it for iftar, then enjoy a tasty dinner buffet for only Rs.950 (adult) Rs.520 (child).

Lal-Qila-Karachi-Ramadan-Deal-2015-640x905.jpg

deals/deals.com.pk

4. Chatkharay
Chatkharay Express was founded in 1995 and has been a popular destination for chaat in Pakistan ever since. They began their food journey by selling chaats and Pakistani food items in Karachi. They are nationally famous for their delicious dahi baray and mouth-watering chaat. This Ramadan, they have presented their guests with a delicious iftar buffet, consisting of 18 items for an affordable price of only Rs. 690/- for adults, and Rs. 490/- for children.

11230970_377862145741477_5438746312753215049_n-640x853.jpg

facebook/ facebook.com
5. Arizona Grill

Arizona Grill has always been known for its great selection of tasty steaks and sandwiches, delectable desserts and specialty drinks. Its relaxing ambiance will put you at ease instantly. Visit Arizona Grill and enjoy their wonderful Ramadan offer for Rs.995.

Arizona-Grill-Karachi-Iftar-Deal-2015-640x310.jpg

deals/deals.com.pk
6. BBQ Tonight

BBQ Tonight is one of the favorite locations of all Karachiites who love eating out. Try their sensational Ramadan offer, with over ten iftar items, over six salads to pick from and a choice of main courses that will make you drool. Dine in or have it delivered at home, but this Ramadan extravaganza offer for just Rs.1400 is a must.

BarBQ-Tonight-Iftar-Deal-2015-640x436.jpg

deals/deals.com.pk
7. Salt’n Pepper Village

Salt’n pepper village has become a popular hot spot in Defence, located along the coastline offering an excellent view of the sea. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a sunset and taste the large variety of scrumptious dishes that they offer. Don’t miss out on their amazing Ramadan Iftar deal for Rs.1250. You will love it!

Salt-n-Pepper-Village-Karachi-Iftar-Deal-2015-Dinner-Sehri-Buffet.jpg

deals/deals.com.pk

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom