What's new

Ram Jethmalani's comments anger Saudi ambassador

Jupiter, you're an intolerant puritan who will cause a great deal of violence and suffering if given a position of power.

Jupiter, you're an intolerant puritan who will cause a great deal of violence and suffering if given a position of power.

Indians dont need anyone start violence, they have done it throughout history. Have you not seen indian history and record???

I am glad I was wrong and would like to apologise if I was hasty in posting the comment above.

My beliefs do differ from you. I believe that if your faith is strong enough, you should have no trouble joining others in celebrating their festive occasions. It helps removing bring people together and makes the world a better place.

American Muslims celebrate Independence day, 4th of July and thanksgiving.

I will form Religious Institute who will serves a network of Imam and religious Scholars, ethicists, and people of faith committed to purify Islam by discarding supposedly un-Islamic accretions to the faith and reemphasizing the models established in the Koran and the customary practices of the Prophet Mohammed.

These institute will control religious Innovations, extremism and people using religion for their own personal benefit (charities for terrorist).
No loud speaker will be used other then azan. No blocking of roads will be allowed to have Milad. Civic center, community center will be build to host such small gatherings. Larger religious Ijtemas will be held outside of city to prevent traffic jams and cause problem to others.
Shia, Hindus, Christians, Jews, agakhani, Qadiani will be given religious freedom.
Offcouse I will create an Islamic Search institue (missionaries), like Dr.Zakir Naik, to learn about different religious and give them dawah (invite them to Islam).

The gravity and magnitude of petty terrorist activities are magnified to such a big extent by these bloody islamophobic politicians to keep the naive public engaged with isolated terrorist activities and then use these to cover their heinous criminal and exploitative activities.

Then why are you whining about TTP activities in pakistan, They are causing only some petty incidents and you dont need the whole army to be fighting them.

Pls. get some sense in what you are talking.

Tell me how many pakistanis on this forum has cried hoarse on Wahibism as root of all evil and terrorist activities in pakistan.

Then why are you whining about TTP activities in pakistan, They are causing only some petty incidents and you dont need the whole army to be fighting them.

Pls. get some sense in what you are talking.

Tell me how many pakistanis on this forum has cried hoarse on Wahibism as root of all evil and terrorist activities in pakistan.

BINGO !! its the same thing i am saying too..They criticized the Saudi funding in terrorist attacks and now when an Indian said it ,it become wrong and for god sake Ignore Idune and read the links ..He was not insulting Islam ..He was talking about the guys who encourage people to kill infidels to get Virgins in heaven..So a fair question arise is?/

Who portray God as brothel keeper??Jatamalani or those terrorists??

You do know a lot about Hypocrisy. Don't you??[/QUOTE]

Yes an awsome display of Hypocrisy by Indian friends in real life and in PDF has given me an understanding:tup:

Back
Top Bottom