What's new

Ram Jethmalani's comments anger Saudi ambassador

The world is Full of Idiotic faces such as this C0ck head Jethmalani , nothing much to worry about , why will someone keep a dog if it does not BARK:sick:

Ram Jethmalani's remarks were inappropriate for a public function attended by ambassadors and senior government functionaries. Therefore I do not support those comments in that setting.

Nevertheless, there needs to be space in civil society for free and rational dialogue about the positive and negative aspects of various ideologies.

Last edited:
I read about him...people used to worship graves in
his time...he tried to correct them and succeeded in his mission
read this...
1) Kitab At-Tauhid - Dar-us-Salam.com

He just wanted to correct it...today if u say 90 % muslims
dont agree with this...u r crazy then...his wriritngs can be purchased and there is nothing bad in them....u ppl are crazy blaming him.

He asked like this because the hard core militant groups encouraging young people to convert into suicide bomber saying that Allah will give them 72 virgins in heaven if they become Shaheed....

I have a simple doubt - Male sucide bomber when he dies get 72 virgins , Is it the same with female sucide mobers / Terrorists. Will females also get 72 Virgin Men ??

I have a simple doubt - Male sucide bomber when he dies get 72 virgins , Is it the same with female sucide mobers / Terrorists. Will females also get 72 Virgin Men ??

Perhaps , Mod can answer your question.

And i would expect him to be as much sarcastic about Krishna runing a brothel with thousands of wives.

His sarcastic comments was a response to terrorist ideology which suggests that killing innocents infidels will result in you having 72 virgins in heaven. It has nothing to do with Islam.

What you expected from the product of a brothel other than such mentality.

A man belonging to a faith/ideology which is full of flaws and such things, does not have any knowledge or understanding of Islam.

He may have been blunt or politically incorrect, but you are being intentionally offensive.

Some of you are way too sensitive.

Oh Boo Hoo stop whining.

Jethmalani probably didn't win any Saudi friends with that statement, but for Allah's sake. What a pathetic whiny thread.

I second the sentiment.

I think I had clearly warned against following any theocratic debate here.

Oh Boo Hoo stop whining.

Jethmalani probably didn't win any Saudi friends with that statement, but for Allah's sake. What a pathetic whiny thread.

The only one who was/is/will be whining is the Indian minister and the mentality towards Islam.

I am not expert in interpretation of Islam. Whatever minor knowledge i have about Islam the way my friends were practicing in India; i simply love it.

What Ram jethmalani was saying i must admit that it one of the brave statements of this decade.
when whole world is licking Arab bum and ignoring the fact most of the radical Islamic extremist ideology have been supported by elements in Arab nations he has shown guts to speak whatever he wants.

Furthermore manipulated Arabic influence on Islam has not helped the problems of ordinary Muslim to completely eradicate their hesitation while mixing with other civilizations.
Also their is a hypocrisy seen by moderate Muslims(prove me wrong) who wants to practise purist Arabic Islam but same Arabs are enjoying materialistic and luxurious 'haram' life with so called western kaffirs.
The whole wahhbism has created a sense of confusion while interpreting the true Islam which has proliferated all round the world by its natural course of adapting to regional influences and resilience. Wahhabism may be trying to enforce a uniform purist picture of Islam but i think it is insensitive, dry and less flexible.

Please pardon my ignorance but conservative approach always leads to bigotry, less acceptance for non believers and thus conflicts.
Regards.

I think I had clearly warned against following any theocratic debate here.

Asim the Indians have this phobia and misperception about Jehad and this "flawed" concept of virgins or hoors relating to Jehad.

i feel again and again mentioning 72 virgins (which BTw has nothing to do with Jehad or Islamic view about Jehad) is just whining by Indian posters.

The same whining was done by this minister. He needs to be slapped hard. An ignorant man speaking about Jehad when he doesnt know anything about its real meaning.

There is no concept of 72 virgins in Hinduism or Christianity or Indian majority faiths then why Naxals are fighting, why LTTE people were blowing themselves?

Why Krishana, Arjun were facing debate to get to heaven by killing own brothers.

There is no concept of 72 virgins in Hinduism or Christianity or Indian majority faiths then why Naxals are fighting

Naxals are against the concept of religion. Any religion.

His sarcastic comments was a response to terrorist ideology which suggests that killing innocents infidels will result in you having 72 virgins in heaven. It has nothing to do with Islam.

He may have been blunt or politically incorrect, but you are being intentionally offensive.
On human terms or a discourse, you, like Hethmalani, see no difference between a brothel and heaven?

Do you see any significance between the two? Do you consider brothels to be associated with divinity? More importantly, do you think its still justifiable to magnify the actions of a few terrorists with the scope of the views of a majority?

This issue is really trivial when considering major issues affecting the Indian populace. Heck a hell more people die across India/Delhi due to criminal activities. A lot more die in car accidents. The gravity and magnitude of petty terrorist activities are magnified to such a big extent by these bloody islamophobic politicians to keep the naive public engaged with isolated terrorist activities and then use these to cover their heinous criminal and exploitative activities.

No doubt Jethmalani is a bigot. The Indian Govn't continues to exploit such people to keep the public at they bay.

Some of you are way too sensitive.
HELL YEAH!! We have every RIGHT to protect our religious and cultural traditions from being misused and exploited by terrorists and islamophobic politicians. It's all within our democratic framework.

Last edited:
Indians have no faith , they just pretend to have one , these things and concepts does not make any sense to them Because they do not have any sense!:no:

These pagans and Stone worshippers have no idea of a true religious idealogy " i would be gratefull if any of the Indian members can provide weather Hiduisam tells anything about Creation"

All they can do is to come to PDF and give BS views , this is a minipulated sense of self misguidence in them which leads them to discuss something that they know nothing about.

Their own religon is only ristricted to INDIA , in India the "Cow" is their MUM when they go U.S or Canada , EU , Australia they start Eating HER:lol:
Wear jackets made out of " MUM's" Skin , and shoes and buy cars which have Leather seats...

Hypocracy must have no standards in them .....all they are good at is just to come to PDF and yak:blah: about Jehad..

Can a single indian member tell me the Islamic defination of Jihad( Google it at least you will get to know) and its forms please , if you cant then for Hell's sake SHUT UP!!:sniper:

Looks like this Ram guy reflecting on how indian govt and people REALLY view Saudi Arabia. And your comments further supports indian view on Saudi.

Saudi Ambassador should convey this indian view to his boss Prince Abdullah and should adjust Saudi relation with india accordingly including oil, manpower etc.

Yes my friend, Jethmalani represents Indian policy as much as you represent BD policy. Only trouble is that Jethmalani has achieved in his life 100 times more than you can imagine of doing in yours. Is it a secret that the Saud family has supported Sunni terrorism in various parts ot the globe? I agree, what Jethmalani did was not very diplomatic but is it incorrect? And whoever said that Jethmalani was a diplomat?

Back
Top Bottom