What's new

Ram Jethmalani's comments anger Saudi ambassador

Dear Dude or whatever,

Ram is a very famous advocate with fiercely independent views and I don’t think he follows any religion.

Says it all about your defense for indian minister statement against
Islam as faith, just like others.

Looks like this Ram guy reflecting on how indian govt and people REALLY view Saudi Arabia. And your comments further supports indian view on Saudi.

Saudi Ambassador should convey this indian view to his boss Prince Abdullah and should adjust Saudi relation with india accordingly including oil, manpower etc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jetmalani was being rhetorical and sarcastic when he said "Is Allah a Brothel Keeper". Trust some people to be completely oblivious and moronic.

Is god a brothel keeper, wonders ex-law minister and triggers row

What you expected from the product of a brothel other than such mentality.

A man belonging to a faith/ideology which is full of flaws and such things, does not have any knowledge or understanding of Islam.

Period.

Jetmalani was being rhetorical and sarcastic when he said "Is Allah a Brothel Keeper". Trust some people to be completely oblivious and moronic.

And i would expect him to be as much sarcastic about Krishna runing a brothel with thousands of wives.

Real questions people should ask,

How in fromt of Indian President ex indian minister spew hatred against Islam as fa aith??

And why these statements from ex indian minister should not be construed to have tacit indian govt support??

If indians are not holding same view against Islam why indians across the board defending ex indian minister and his position???

Simple answer my brother. These Hindus hate Islam and will continue to hate Islam.

They will keep on trying their level best to mould Muslims into half hindus, first by forcing them into extreme poverty, discrimination, in justices and then offering few opportunities in movies conditioned with their worshping their shiv, kali shali and all other such gods godesses.

And thats how these hindus feel they are taking revenge from Islam the defeat hinduism sufferd

May Allah be please with Muhammad ibn 'Abd Al-Wahhab (Rahmatullah-Aly). He believed that those who practice innovation in Islam such as "taking the graves as a place of worship" which sometimes is practiced in Sufism and mostly in Shia Islam, are Kufr (infidels). He didn't create Taliban and or extremist. He died in 1792. Were there any Taliban, or Islamic Extremist like today, in his time? There were no Islamic extermist before 1945, before the illegal occupation of Palestine. There was no Hamas before 1945? There was no Taliban and Al-Qaida before Afghan-Soviet war.

:hitwall: I don't understand why people blaming Muhammad ibn 'Abd Al-Wahhab (Rahmatullah-Aly) for the evil (Taliban) that was created by West (America, British) and Pakistan.

Only Bidati Barelvis and Shia hate Muhammad ibn 'Abd Al-Wahhab (Rahmatullah-Aly), and both Barelvis and Shia are grave worshiper.

I have been to Nizamudeen and I have seen people (both men and women) doing sajdah to the grave and ask buzroog instead of Allah.

Urs is nothing more then party, dancing, Ganja. It is a business like micorsoft, walwart....people who take care of these graves will do whatever it takes to protect it because it is their bread and butter, also methai (Ladoo) and phool walay make $$$ money, especially during Ajmer Sharif urs because it is like a Christmas for them.

Muslims of India Under Muslim Students Organization of India (M.S.O) and Raza Academy protested against Wahabi Talibani terrorism

2a30fba0d11f4e9fc0e3343f99145861.jpg

70bd6026261f03f18ccab874aa7d6baa.jpg

NEW DELHI: Several Muslim organisations on Tuesday came together to protest the “Wahabi Talibani terrorism” in Pakistan which they blamed for the recent killing of India-born Mufti Sarfaraz Naeemi in Lahore and several other scholars. Most of the participants in the protest at Jantar Mantar were Barelvi Muslims or Sunni Muslims with Sufi leanings.

Raza Academy, Muslim Students Organisation of India (MSO), Islamic Education Board of India, All India Qazi Council and New Age Media Centre were some of the organisations which carried out the protest. “We came together to protest the ongoing killings of Sunni scholars by the Wahabi Talibani terrorists in Pakistan. The killing of Mufti Sarfaraz Naeemi of Jamia Naeemia is enough to reveal their agenda against moderate majority Sunni Muslims,” said Shahnawaz Warsi, the chief of MSO.

Other leaders said they refused to acknowledge the Taliban because of its inhuman and unIslamic activities. “We declare them terrorists and a bunch of dacoits,” they said in a statement, adding that the Pakistani government must punish those responsible for these killings.

“We support the Pakistani government in its war against these terrorists. Terrorists are nothing but enemy of Islam and have presented their distorted version of Islam,” said convenor Saeed Noori. The leaders also condemned the decision by Taliban to demand religious tax (jiziya) from Sikhs and said Taliban posed a potent threat to India.

“We also want the Indian government to provide adequate security to Ajmer Sharif urs. These terrorists may cause damage to the place,” said another leader.

Last edited:
90% of the World's Muslims oppose the teachings of Wahab. Apart from Saudi Arabia you wouldn't find them in any majority within any country.

The thing is when you want to resolve an issue you don't start off with offensive language. Of course his intentions were probably to derail their talks and thus he decided to infuriate everyone.

And i would expect him to be as much sarcastic about Krishna runing a brothel with thousands of wives.

If one goes by your words, then only the plurality of spouse per man could constitute a brothel; so I suppose every Muslim man has the right to run a brothel. But the harems of the rich in yester-eras can't termed as brothel because those women are not wives, am I right Jana?

By the way, Krishna's righteousness in Mahabharata is idealized by the people, his 'leela' is celebrated and not practiced.

Last edited:
Anybody turning this forum into a forum for theocratic debates would be kicked off.

Now there's a NEWS based element, for which I've kept the thread open. We're not here to validate or negate Jethlamani's statements.

90% of the World's Muslims oppose the teachings of Wahab. Apart from Saudi Arabia you wouldn't find them in any majority within any country.

The thing is when you want to resolve an issue you don't start off with offensive language. Of course his intentions were probably to derail their talks and thus he decided to infuriate everyone.

But the way indians are defending indian minister statement and celebrating his courage of attacking Islam as faith, how do you explain that?? Not only in this forum, I have visited atleast 3 indian forums they in fact supporting celebrating indian minister comments and courage.

Indian have thousands other way to communicate any grivences against Saudis but demeaning Islam is something else.

Last edited:
What is the view of a moderate patriotic Pakistani Muslim on this wahhabism issue.
Please en light us with honesty. I have gone through many such threads in this forum, where pakistani way of life was also given priority.

Oh Boo Hoo stop whining.

Jethmalani probably didn't win any Saudi friends with that statement, but for Allah's sake. What a pathetic whiny thread.

But the way indians are defending indian minister statement and celebrating his courage of attacking Islam as faith, how do you explain that?? Not only in this forum, I have visited atleast 3 indian forums they in fact supporting celebrating indian minister comments and courage.

Indian have thousands other way to communicate any grivences against Saudis but demeaning Islam is something else.

Your allegation is not true. Nobody I see is celebrating Jethmalani's comments that were directed not at Islam but rather at the Wahhabis. That is the reason why only the Saudi ambassador protested and no one else did.

Don't you think it would be foolhardy to support anything against Islam, when a major chunk of India's population is Muslim? If Jethmalani did try to malign Islam, then you would have seen an equivocal protest from all Islamic organizations across India.

Back
Top Bottom