What's new

Ram Gopal Varma About Pakistani Movie "WAAR"

Than you should have argued rationally without saying me a kid who is an acting dumb. I didn't used those word for you just because of the reason that you differ with me in opinion. Why do not you try to implement your own advice in your own post first before advising it to some body? You could have prove me wrong without saying Kid and dumb to me.
im not the one who said ''As usual you have comprehension problem'' Referring to what is written in my post.
If u want members to argue 'rationally' with u then behave rationally in first place and dont forget yr just a guest member of our forum not a host member.

im not the one who said ''As usual you have comprehension problem'' Referring to what is written in my post.
If u want members to argue 'rationally' with u then behave rationally in first place and dont forget yr just a guest member of our forum not a host member.

The one who use the word dumb, kid in conversation is irrational. Pl feel to point out irrationality out of my post.

And yes I say sorry for using word F7 in place of mirage (I think you also remember that) and corrected that also. I am not a nonsense who just argue to increase the posts. I do not hesitate to accept my mistake even if it is a small typo. I do not keep arguing none sense to justify other nonsense like some other posters. I hope you understand what I want to say.

The one who use the word dumb, kid in conversation is irrational. Pl feel to point out irrationality out of my post.

And yes I say sorry for using word F7 in place of mirage (I think you also remember that) and corrected that also. I am not a nonsense who just argue to increase the posts. I do not hesitate to accept my mistake even if it is a small typo. I do not keep arguing none sense to justify other nonsense like some other posters. I hope you understand what I want to say.
F7 is a Name of a/c not a word PERIOD

Plus i have already felt free and pointed out 'irrationality' in yr post.

F7 is a Name of a/c not a word PERIOD

Plus i have already felt free and pointed out 'irrationality' in yr post.

F7 is a Name of a/c not a word PERIOD>>> Only you know the meaning of your post.

Plus i have already felt free and pointed out 'irrationality' in yr post.>>> So all your post have pointed out irrationality in my post right?

So congratulation you win!!!

Closed from my side.

From what I've read so far Waar seems to be a well made movie. The only question is if its well made according to Lollywood standards or Bollywood standards.
Good for Pakistanis anyways, hopefully they won't have to resort to Bollywood movies for entertainment in future.

@Coltsfan LOL. I wouldn't wish Bollywood on my worst enemies bro.

Will this be released in India? Any guesses?
Not a chance, since it is nothing but anti India propaganda at its zenith! And Pakistanis love to hate India and see them getting fooked, even if it is fiction!

But seriously, the only way one can get to see this film is to download it from Pirate Bay etc after a week or two. But the HD version will probably be available within a month.

I can wait as I hate seeing movies in standard definition, however good they are. Pirated CD suck as most are of awful quality and spoils the viewing experience.

Your point noted.

I spell it wrong but didn't miscomprehended that.

On a serious note. I do not want our conversation to leave a bitter taste in your mouth when you do get to see the movie, so I would entrain your query.

Fine. It is an opinion of Mr. Varma. The question is that Whether Pakistanis will give same importance to Mr. Varma's opinion if he dislike something about Pakistan or Pakistani film industries?

I do not even know who this Indian director is till today, nor I really care about his opinions. And I am pretty sure, Mr Bilal Lasheri didn't care what the Indians might think while directing his movie. Thus he does not need any validation from Indians to approve or disapprove of his movie since India is not even the market which this movie is aimed at...

However that Indian director did praise a Pakistani movie, and it seems Pakistanis are appreciating his "Positive" remark . It is common decency to reply positive remarks with some positive appreciation. It is a universal human gesture, regardless of culture and race.

If you are worried the producers or Mr. Bilal Lasheri care to much about what the Indians think, then rest assured, they don't...

Last edited:
On a serious note. I do not want our conversation to leave a bitter taste in your mouth when you do get to see the movie, so I would entrain your query.

I do not even know who this Indian director is till today, nor I really care about his opinions. And I am pretty sure, Mr Bilal Lasheri didn't care what the Indians might think while directing his movie. Thus he does not need any validation from Indians to approve or disapprove of his movie since India is not even the market which this movie is aimed at...

However that Indian director did praise a Pakistani movie, and it seems Pakistanis are appreciating his "Positive" remark . It is common decency to reply positive remarks with some positive appreciation. It is a universal human gesture, regardless of culture and race.

If you are worried the producers or Mr. Bilal Lasheri care to much about what the Indians think, then rest assured, they don't...

Bitter and sweet are your assumptions. I am not going to see the movie any way.

I exactly want to tell people what you say. If you like your movie like it without conditioning it on Mr. verma's remark since it is not a yard stick. If Mr. verma says otherwise you will not be able to accepts that. I just wanted to say that. That is all.

Bitter and sweet are your assumptions. I am not going to see the movie any way.

I exactly want to tell people what you say. If you like your movie like it without conditioning it on Mr. verma's remark since it is not a yard stick. If Mr. verma says otherwise you will not be able to accepts that. I just wanted to say that. That is all.

that depends on his reply, for example, if he had statements like this movie is a conspiracy against mother india etc would have shown his patriotism getting over his better judgement

so as he has made neutral judgements i would have accepted if he had criticised on how the movie lacked the good story like or good direction etc but he has appreciated that all standards of movie making were high and not get bothered about how his country was vilified?

As they say "Love it or hate it you cant ignore WAAR"

Young Bilal lashri opened doors for youngsters in the field provided all facilities are there

Fine. It is an opinion of Mr. Varma. The question is that Whether Pakistanis will give same importance to Mr. Varma's opinion if he dislike something about Pakistan or Pakistani film industries?

I show some part of movie which was posted in PDF itself. The scenes appeared to like a scenes of a low budget TV serial. The scenes of Pakistani commandos attack some gun man from behind near a building having some vegetation and Bushes are very ordinary. I do not know about the other part of the movie but the 15 minute clip posted on PDF gives an Impression of poorly directed low cost movie.

Dear would you share the link of your post or that link .....

Back
Top Bottom