What's new

Ram Gopal Varma About Pakistani Movie "WAAR"

People from Pakistan please go through RGV's comments on various issues before making any serious assumptions :D.

I think RGV should start his Bhoot(jin) movies in Pakistan to scare pakistanis :D

Didn't RGV technically make the worst movie ever in Bollywood? Which is quite an accomplishment.

I don't think he has done a good mvie since 2002

Yo can somebody seriously give me a link?

Like wtf?

Even Indians have watched it, and I still didn't even get a chance.

I demand a ******* link.

Buy a fckin DVD bro. I know you can spend that much.:)

I' am waiting for DVD release too, hopefully i' ll buy it as soon as it hit the market.

Ram Gopal Verma is deliberately taking a pi$$ on Bollywood. He is just angry because all his recent movies have been flops. It's just his anger and frustration talking.

Anyway, I will watch the movie before I judge it . But his comments are too far-fetched and certainly reek of anger and jealousy toward his Bollywood counterparts.

He himself and other Indian directors have given movies that have won International movie awards and some have been nominated for Oscars. Has Waar achieved any of this yet ? No . If it does then we will talk.

It may be a good entertainment movie though. I am just excited about seeing Indians as villains in a movie for the first time :D

From what I've read so far Waar seems to be a well made movie. The only question is if its well made according to Lollywood standards or Bollywood standards.
Good for Pakistanis anyways, hopefully they won't have to resort to Bollywood movies for entertainment in future.

From what I've read so far Waar seems to be a well made movie. The only question is if its well made according to Lollywood standards or Bollywood standards.
Good for Pakistanis anyways, hopefully they won't have to resort to Bollywood movies for entertainment in future.

This has been made according to Hollywood standards .........

Back
Top Bottom