What's new

Ram Gopal Varma About Pakistani Movie "WAAR"

Fine. It is an opinion of Mr. Varma. The question is that Whether Pakistanis will give same importance to Mr. Varma's opinion if he dislike something about Pakistan or Pakistani film industries?

I show some part of movie which was posted in PDF itself. The scenes appeared to like a scenes of a low budget TV serial. The scenes of Pakistani commandos attack some gun man from behind near a building having some vegetation and Bushes are very ordinary. I do not know about the other part of the movie but the 15 minute clip posted on PDF gives an Impression of poorly directed low cost movie.

Last edited:
Fine. It is an opinion of Mr. Varma. The question is that Whether Pakistanis will give same importance to Mr. Varma's opinion if he dislike something about Pakistan or Pakistani film industries?

I show some part of movie which was posted in PDF itself. The scenes appeared to like a scenes of a low budget TV serial. The scenes of Pakistani commandos attack some gun man from behind near a building having some vegetation and Bushes are very ordinary. I do not know about the other part of the movie but the 15 minute clip posted on PDF gives an Impression of poorly directed low cost movie.
AAhhh So u know better then professionals now?
Like u said its his opinion so if he criticizes then thats also his opinion isnt it?
And in PDF we have shared a teaser not clippings. Nor is any teaser 15 min long. So take yr theories and lies in yr media but not here.

AAhhh So u know better then professionals now?
Like u said its his opinion so if he criticizes then thats also his opinion isnt it?
And in PDF we have shared a teaser not clippings. Nor is any teaser 15 min long. So take yr theories and lies in yr media but not here.

As usual you have comprehension problem. The question is not that his criticism qualifies to be his opinion or not. The question is whether you guys will give same importance if his opinion is not in favor. This selective recolonization of opinion is not going to help you.

As usual you have comprehension problem. The question is not that his criticism qualifies to be his opinion or not. The question is whether you guys will give same importance if his opinion is not in favor. This selective recolonization of opinion is not going to help you.
Well kid its u who has always been acting dumb........its u who judged his saying as his opinion not me so if he praises a pakistani film (that doesnt go down yr throat) then in same context then if he criticizes it should also be taken as his opinion. Insaaf.

Last edited:
Well kid its u who has always been acting dumb........its u who judged his saying as his opinion not me so if he praises a pakistani film (that doesnt go down yr throat) then in same context then if he criticizes then it should also be taken as his opinion. Insaaf.

Sine you say me kid you are mature and so you are right and I am wrong. I loose. Congrats!!

So much butt hurt in your post.

Sine you say me kid you are mature and so you are right and I am wrong. I loose. Congrats!!
its not a game where one wins and other losses its about making sense and analyzing the reality with an open mind

I am not surprised that you see a but heart in my post since you have hyping mentality never ready to accept any difference in opinion.

I said "butt hurt" not "but heart". At least read my post right.

its not a game where one wins and other losses its about making sense and analyzing the reality with an open mind

Than you should have argued rationally without saying me a kid who is an acting dumb. I didn't used those word for you just because of the reason that you differ with me in opinion. Why do not you try to implement your own advice in your own post first before advising it to some body? You could have prove me wrong without saying Kid and dumb to me.

Back
Top Bottom