What's new

Ram Gopal Varma About Pakistani Movie "WAAR"

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin
Saw pakistani film 'Waar ' ..stunned beyond belief..i just want to leave direction nd go to pakistan to assist its director Bilal Lashari

After seeing 'Waar' i honestly feel us indian film makers should get off our assumed high horses and look at pakistani films seriously

Mr.Bilal Lashari wherever u r in pakistan I want 2 salute u..irrespective of anythng else I am student of cinema nd am thrilled wth ur film

Hey if anyone out there in pakistan knows Mr.Bilal Lashari personally can you please convey to him my regards and congratulations

Ram Gopal Varma seemed speechless in praise of Waar. PHOTO: FILE

Never before had Twitter’s limit of 140 characters per tweet seemed so criminally inadequate than on Saturday, when multiple award-winning Indian director Ram Gopal Varma found himself scrambling for words in praise of the recently-released Pakistani blockbuster film ‘Waar‘.

The first of Varma’s series of tweets was ambiguous, leaving readers unsure whether his claim of being ‘stunned beyond belief’ was sarcastic.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/622921/waar-struck-ram-gopal-varma-gushes-over-lasharis-blockbuster/

Yesterday my friend went to Atrium and according to him people are going mad at the movie, so I thought of watching it today but when I inquired, all shows were already house-full. I was lucky enough to get a seat for 3:00 AM show.

Last edited:
international release kab hogi :( i m in oman waiting even ready to go dubai for this baby

I was given exclusive tickets for the premier, missed that :( but did watch it later :)

where did RGV watch the movie?

I was also surprised when i saw his msgs on his twitter and heard that he also mentioned on live interview somewhere dont know exactly.....

maybe oonchay logooon kiliye koi special lagwaye gaye hooo dont know...

Yesterday my friend went to Atrium and according to him people are going mad at the movie, so I thought of watching it today but when I inquired, all shows were already house-full. I was lucky enough to get a seat for 3:00 AM show.

I bought the ticket for 10 pm show on Sunday night at atrium on Wednesday. People were booking the Sunday shows on Wednesday.

1382089_672315179476001_1084468019_n.jpg

But where did he see the movie??? It is not released in India??

He confess in his tweets that he has seen piracy ... And he requested to Bilal that send 1 copy each to every film maker to India .........

Back
Top Bottom