What's new

Waar's Indian release hangs in the balance

we allowed and watched the most anti-Pakistan, indian movies

They have also banned Indian films , sometimes for silly reasons like banning Raanjhanaa because it showed a Hindu-Muslim love story .

They have also banned Indian films , sometimes for silly reasons like banning Raanjhanaa because it showed a Hindu-Muslim love story .

oh come on if veer zara can be allowed whats wrong in it.

The fact that there is skin on show has sealed it for me. WAAR should definitely be on my to see list. Pirated or legal depends on my government's policies.

oh come on if veer zara can be allowed whats wrong in it.

Well they have banned Raanjhana , didn't they ??

What I said was that , IMO , Indian film Board should not ban films from Pakistan for silly reasons .

IMO , the Indian govt. should allow WAAR to be shown in India .

We don't have to show insecurity like the Pakistani film certification board .

In Pakistan only the certification board bans indian movies, In India 100s of rouge groups do this job

don't know about the songs I was looking for how the ladies managed to cross LoC :P here and there

In those days there are not much border restrictions. Until 1950's the border was open and there is a free movement of people from either side, lot of people used to meet their relatives across the borders for summer holidays etc...etc...,

But with time things changed gradually.

It must be allowed in India too

why?? if Pakistan had ban all indian movies showing pakistan's support to terrorists(which is a true) then why not india ban a pakistani movie showing india as a terrorism supporting nation and showing all the terrorist attacks in pakistan is done by india(which is not true)??

Back
Top Bottom