What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl, you talking about connecting Assam with your southern part na? They will get short path?

I am asking how much your southern railway even connecting with your northern part? And are they electrified? And how much time you required from railway to reach from your southern part to northern part?

Padma bridge will be built within the next 4 years with internal BD funding. This will allow easy and quick access to the Mongla port from Northern BD as it incorporate a railway.

BD's growing economy is now strong enough to internally finance billion dollar infrastructure projects.

1.Bihar is the richest state in India. Iron ore and coal. It also has huge number of engineers and technically qualified people - perhaps larger than any other state. It suffers because of bad politics and dirty politicians. People in the eastern districts of Bihar speak Bangla. Many are Bengalees. Huge Muslim population.

2. Historically our western limits include Orissa, Chatisgarh and Jharkhand. Our hero and emperor Sher Shah had Sasaram as his Capital. He is buried there.Patna and Purnia were important holdings of Alivardi Khan and Shahid Sirajuddala. All these had formed the Bengal Presidency under the colonial British.

Bihar has 80% Hindu majority.

By including Bihar, BD would become a majority Hindu state. I think it would be best to limit expansion that BD retains a Muslim majority.

Padma bridge will be built within the next 4 years with internal BD funding. This will allow easy and quick access to the Mongla port from Northern BD as it incorporate a railway.

BD's growing economy is now strong enough to internally finance billion dollar infrastructure projects.

Kolkata-Ghuwati section going to be electrified by 2015.

BTW, so you saying a single bridge connecting your southern part with northern, and still it under construction ?

Ok, give me number how much you have railway in length? Now dont talk about future.

BTW, so you saying a single bridge connecting your southern part with northern, and still it under construction ?

Ok, give me number how much you have railway in length? Now dont talk about future.

Dont take these jokers seriously they are here to provide free entertainment to every one.

If you believe them then they will capture half of India in no time with their useless forces.

If NE was to be incorporated into BD, BD will spend whatever money is required to give them quick and easy access to both Chittagong and Mongla ports.

The reason it is not there now is that there is no necessity, not because BD lacks the money to build it. BD does just fine providing quick and easy access from Dhaka to Chittagong port now for garments. There is no need to build a quick rail link from Northern BD to the ports currently.

If NE was to be incorporated into BD, BD will spend whatever money is required to give them quick and easy access to both Chittagong and Mongla ports.

The reason it is not there now is that there is no necessity, not because BD lacks the money to build it. BD does just fine providing quick and easy access from Dhaka to Chittagong port now for garments. There is no need to build a quick rail link from Northern BD to the ports currently.

Oh bro, why you talking about future, Kolkata-Ghuwati section, is already double tracked, now dont give shit.

You know how much railway consist only in Assam, around 2507 KM on broad gauge, and another 1057 KM on meter gauge.
I dont know about BD, thats why I was asking, but according to wiki, is 2,855 KM.

So, bro now I say, shut the **** up.

You cant even beat Myanmar let alone take the amount of Brahmoses and Shauryas that are going to come your way.

You can develop a head like Taiwan to China, doesnt matter, because China can still send it to the stone age even when they were poorer.
Despite what many Bangladeshis are fooled into thinking, BD is not more developed than India. BD's HDI, per capita income, average wages, infrastrucutre etc is all worse than India but you will often see BDis claiming in Internet forums about how their country is more developed than India. Simply pathetic these people are.

Rofl, you talking about connecting Assam with your southern part na? They will get short path?

I am asking how much your southern railway even connecting with your northern part? And are they electrified? And how much time you required from railway to reach from your southern part to northern part?
Dude it will take 30 mins to an hour to reach Akhaura border from chittagong port once highway work is complete. How long will that take in India's side, i have no clue.

Democratic India can start with respecting the wishes of Kashmiris first:enjoy:

Seriously though Assam and the rest of the NE states would be so much better off being part of BD.
India is literally too big for them. Their resources are being shared with 1.2 billion Indians, whereas they would keep a much greater share when they have to only share with 150 million BD'shis.
Firstly, no one in Assam wants to join BD. Secondly, its not that they are sharing their resources with 1.2 billion other people, the 1.2 billion other people are also sharing their resources with them.

Despite what many Bangladeshis are fooled into thinking, BD is not more developed than India. BD's HDI, per capita income, average wages, infrastrucutre etc is all worse than India but you will often see BDis claiming in Internet forums about how their country is more developed than India. Simply pathetic these people are.

Still BD people live longer than Indians. Something wrong with your numbers.... NO????

Firstly, no one in Assam wants to join BD. Secondly, its not that they are sharing their resources with 1.2 billion other people, the 1.2 billion other people are also sharing their resources with them.

Assams best bet is with Burma except those areas with Bengali.

Oh bro, why you talking about future, Kolkata-Ghuwati section, is already double tracked, now dont give shit.

You know how much railway consist only in Assam, around 2507 KM on broad gauge, and another 1057 KM on meter gauge.
I dont know about BD, thats why I was asking, but according to wiki, is 2,855 KM.

So, bro now I say, shut the **** up.

You are trying to say that BD could never have the infrastructure if the NE was incorporated into BD.

Well, BD is doing so well economically that it is building the 2 billion dollar Padma bridge with its OWN money. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated in the 2014-2015 budget for the construction. This is not a wish but has ALREADY happened.

GDP is growing at over 6% a year and government revenue shooting up every year, so no problem building any other infrastructure required if BD merges with the NE.

If there is a NEED, then it will be built. Currently it is not there since it would be not used.

Dude it will take 30 mins to an hour to reach Akhaura border from chittagong port once highway work is complete. How long will that take in India's side, i have no clue.

Sorry brother, I dont know where the Akura border lie even, can you provide me map? Even the google not able to find the Akura border?

You are taking more from then than the other way round.

India has mismanaged its economy and so the resource-rich NE are still poor after nearly 7 decades of independence.

You are trying to say that BD could never have the infrastructure if the NE was incorporated into BD.

Well, BD is doing so well economically that it is building the 2 billion dollar Padma bridge with its OWN money. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated in the 2014-2015 budget for the construction. This is not a wish but has ALREADY happened.

GDP is growing at over 6% a year and government revenue shooting up every year, so no problem building any other infrastructure required if BD merges with the NE.

If there is a NEED, then it will be built. Currently it is not there since it would be not used.

Rofl bro, currently you are not even able to connect your southern points, and you talking about Assam.

Even the Assam has more railway then your whole country?

Sorry brother, I dont know where the Akura border lie even, can you provide me map? Even the google not able to find the Akura border?

If you know Agartala then it is 2-3 miles from that town on this side of the border.

Rofl bro, currently you are not even able to connect your southern points, and you talking about Assam.

Even the Assam has more railway then your whole country?

We are with the construction of the Padma bridge. It will be built by 2018 by a Chinese company. BD has the money and the Chinese company has the expertise so no reason to think there will be any delay to completion.

You cannot refute my points why NE would be much better off with BD and are coming up with lack of infrastructure excuse, which will true now, is being built as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom