What's new

Rajnath Singh to Visit India-Bangladesh Border Soon

No disrespect to Rajnath Singh. But people with type of his face used to play roles of rapists in old bollywood movies.
No disrespect to you miyan but people with your type of name generally play the roles of terrorists and jehadis in present bollywood movies;)

ami amai shoshur jhenta mere bhagiyo cheelo

meaning?
It roughly means that my father-in-law literally kicked me out after beating me with a jhaaru:rofl:

lungiman.jpg

Make this Lungiman your DP. Suits you...

My DP is not 'some Caucasian'.She is Bangladeshi model and actress Nusrat Faria Mazhar.

It should be BD agenda to totally seal the Indo BD border. Instead GoB is totally reluctant to control the border, instead Indian are doing the job for us. If we can stop the illegal outflow of BD currency to India we will have better economy. As you will see surrounding BD, Indian states have good earning compared to their surrounding other Indian states. Its evident that these states are dependent on BD

per-capita-income-india-2012-13.jpg

No disrespect to you miyan but people with your type of name generally play the roles of terrorists and jehadis in present bollywood movies;)

Acha? OK. :lol:

The guy with your name work in gay ****. And they mostly are on the receiving side. ;)

Don't make fun of poor people.Do you want me to post picture of Indian poor people living in gutter?If not then delete that pics.

He's already got negative rating. That's a tell-tale sign of a troll-baiter usually. Don't give in to his bait. We all know what condition people live in - in poorer areas all across the subcontinent. Poor people have no luxury of nationality. Their nations (all countries) have failed them and laid them in the gutter.

Although troll infestation is severe here - the saving grace is a few sane posters from all areas who have preserved and promoted the peace...

I myself am to blame for some bad behavior at times. Allah mujhey maaf karey. Very hard to control myself sometimes when troll-bait is all around you.

Acha? OK. :lol:

The guy with your name work in gay ****. And they mostly are on the receiving side. ;)

Bhai Gali deney ka faida keya? Gunahgaron ko lanat us-sey apni pahoch jayega. We should recognize troll-baiters and avoid them.

It should be BD agenda to totally seal the Indo BD border. Instead GoB is totally reluctant to control the border, instead Indian are doing the job for us. If we can stop the illegal outflow of BD currency to India we will have better economy. As you will see surrounding BD, Indian states have good earning compared to their surrounding other Indian states. Its evident that these states are dependent on BD

View attachment 246135

Bhai ekta khoob-e chhakka kotha koiso :-)

I think the West Bengal economy is totally dependent on exporting commodities and goods to our country. I hope however that Bangladesh exports would still increase to India.

We've been trying for years but non-tariff barriers raised by vested political quarters in India are unfortunately preventing this from happening. The recent experience of RahimAfrooz Batteries is a good example.

I like the fact that fear and insecurity underlines BD people when they think of Indian leaders.

There is no fear and insecurity...in spite of the mutual name calling we in South Asia are all in the same boat....

A few shiny glass towers, airports or metros here and there don't make much of a difference when confronted with the overwhelming burden of truth...

Look at the Global Hunger Index Report and look where we are in terms of hunger and malnutrition, which is towards the lower end. :sad:

This is the GHI 2013 report. Look in Page 14 and look at South Asian rankings.

http://cdm15738.contentdm.oclc.org/...ion/p15738coll2/id/127844/filename/128055.pdf

He's already got negative rating. That's a tell-tale sign of a troll-baiter usually. Don't give in to his bait. We all know what condition people live in - in poorer areas all across the subcontinent. Poor people have no luxury of nationality. Their nations (all countries) have failed them and laid them in the gutter.

Although troll infestation is severe here - the saving grace is a few sane posters from all areas who have preserved and promoted the peace...

I myself am to blame for some bad behavior at times. Allah mujhey maaf karey. Very hard to control myself sometimes when troll-bait is all around you.

Bhai Gali deney ka faida keya? Gunahgaron ko lanat us-sey apni pahoch jayega. We should recognize troll-baiters and avoid them.

Bhai ekta khoob-e chhakka kotha koiso :-)

I think the West Bengal economy is totally dependent on exporting commodities and goods to our country. I hope however that Bangladesh exports would still increase to India.

We've been trying for years but non-tariff barriers raised by vested political quarters in India are unfortunately preventing this from happening. The recent experience of RahimAfrooz Batteries is a good example.

He showed us an image of a goreeb, but two can play at that game. It only takes a simple google search to show a nude Hindu Sadhu with his 1/2 an inch willy being stretched by a heavy object and white paint drawn as lines all across his face thinking he is some kind of avatar. The blick version that is! If you reply to troll you are simply defending yourself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom