What's new

Rajiv Gandhi assassination: Date set for hanging

So, we should support terrorists we like & oppose other countries supporting terrorists they like? Smacks of double standards to me. Your post points out the mistake. No one but a few wanted Sri Lanka to be split, sure Indian governments wanted to put the fear of god in the SL government & they did but no one was in favour of a separate Eelam state. which was actually why RG send the IPKF in to protect the Tamils from the Sinhalese but not to let the LTTE go crazy. Didn't work out like they thought, did it? That was a learning event to show the trustworthiness of the "strategic assets".

You had to support them because they are your typical hardworking,religious hindu farmers and fishermen who had a great lifestyle,good literacy and offered India hegemony over an important sea route.

You are filled with muslim majority countries who are going to go against you in the neighbourhood and atleast you can keep the south and apart from that their cause was very genuine.They were getting badly slaughtered and discriminated by the sinhalese majority.They did deserve the northern province with its great soil and great coastlines.And they are very integrated with south india and the language they speak is ancient tamil which sounds more like Malayalam than Tamizh.

These are reasons enough.You try to act non-aligned u end up without an erection.

The sikhs did kill the PM of INDIA, are you going to say all SIKHS are terrorist now, as the way you are saying that all tamils are terrorist Like your bellow statement

The terrorists who happened to be Sikh that did kill the PM ended up on the wrong end of the rope years ago. I didn't call Tamils terrorists, did call the LTTE that though.

no need to suport anyone.....just turn a blind eye to them and forget they ever existed as any sensible state would have done.....but no we did not do that...we played active collaborators with the sinhalese....the gandhi clan at the top made sure they extracted their revenge....

It was not revenge,the LTTE had some information that could have upset Sonia's plans.It is way more sinister,check out some videos of subramanian swamy from youtube.we think he is a joker but he is far from it.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Come on buddy, you need to know the history/politics to talk about RG. the a-hole was not a competent poletician. he was not interested in politics until her mother was killed. Seetha Ram Kesari a senior Congress man during the time brought is novoice to the PM's chair and this a-hole sent in peace keeping force. later the IPKF was used againts Tamils by the SL.

Dude,

The biggest loss was not Indira it was MGR.If he was there,a lot of things would have been different.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

The terrorists who happened to be Sikh that did kill the PM ended up on the wrong end of the rope years ago. I didn't call Tamils terrorists, did call the LTTE that though.

LTTE became terrorists because of DMK and their manipulations.As i repeat,if only MGR didn't die,we would have had the Northern Province with us now.

It was not revenge,the LTTE had some information that could have upset Sonia's plans.It is way more sinister,check out some videos of subramanian swamy from youtube.we think he is a joker but he is far from it.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Dude,

The biggest loss was not Indira it was MGR.If he was there,a lot of things would have been different.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

LTTE became terrorists because of DMK and their manipulations.As i repeat,if only MGR didn't die,we would have had the Northern Province with us now.
The present congress leadership with Sonia at its center is a curse to the nation. I wish that the INDIAN people learn a lot and become reasoning citizens when they chose the MP's next time. Rahul is another joker to this nation portrayed as the next PM. what is the qulification thsi A-hole possess to sit in that chair. even the honest MMS himself was not able to add honors to the PM's chair.
the only leader at the top who added honors to the chair was APJ Abdul Kalam. he realy made a mark on that position.

I dont know personally whats the scene.I wouldn't mind Modi and UP has to stay divided between the four parties,elsethey ll have too much destrutive influence.I dont mind the congress having a few seats and also the Left having a few.I would want BJP with around 300 MPs and the rest largely with Congress and Left.

Kerala needs to get out of the Minority complex and we need a strong hindu resurgence there.Same with Andhra,I wouldn't mind Telegana going free and but YS Jagan should get raped,he cant get his own state.That ll be bad.

I dont know personally whats the scene.I wouldn't mind Modi and UP has to stay divided between the four parties,elsethey ll have too much destrutive influence.I dont mind the congress having a few seats and also the Left having a few.I would want BJP with around 300 MPs and the rest largely with Congress and Left.

Kerala needs to get out of the Minority complex and we need a strong hindu resurgence there.Same with Andhra,I wouldn't mind Telegana going free and but YS Jagan should get raped,he cant get his own state.That ll be bad.
Lets wait and see that drama that unfolds for the future of this country...
I wish that one day I whole heartedly feel proud of being an INDIAN.
people like Anna, Aravind Kerijewal, Kiren Bedi need to come to power

These are reasons enough.You try to act non-aligned u end up without an erection.

well said...and this non-aligned act was after getting into bed more than once...we had the golden opportunity to keep the important sea-ways under our thumb but then as usual the indians made a mess out of it...

@TN Tamil members,
I'm writing about ground level reality here...

First of all I have to say most of Tamilnadu indians are so sensitive, and they're lack of knowledge about Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka has many ethnic groups, Sinhala, Tamil, Muslims (moors), Burgher, Malay and more. All have equal rights in SL. Word "Muslims", is the world we use for moors here, They are around 7-8% of population. Western province is the heart of Sri Lanka where the majority is Sinhalese, but their Governor is a Muslim/(Moor). Colombo is our commercial capital and previous mayor was a Muslim too, and also next mayor mostly will be a muslim.

And there are alot of Tamil MPs in the parliament. And also in this government has many Tamil parties. Last month there was an election in North and government able to secure around 36% percentage.
Most of TN people think Tamils live in north/east only, it's wrong. Tamils live around the country, Tamils aren't the majority of Eastern province. In the middle of country there are Tamils, we called them up country Tamils who mostly work in Tea estates etc.These people also have won seats in the election. You TN members should come here and see these things with your own eyes.Don't get surprised if you see a lot of Sinhalese in a hindu Kovil or Tamils in Buddhist festivals. LOL You can check how many muslim shops if you visit main cities here on Friday!

Any Indian Tamil want to know what's the place they have in Tamil society here?

Death penalty in India is very rare. Still, India should abolish it. Come, join the civilized world.

Death penalty in India is very rare. Still, India should abolish it. Come, join the civilized world.

I support you.But then what will we do with hardcore terrorists who commited worst kind of terrorist acts.

@TN Tamil members,
I'm writing about ground level reality here...

First of all I have to say most of Tamilnadu indians are so sensitive, and they're lack of knowledge about Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka has many ethnic groups, Sinhala, Tamil, Muslims (moors), Burgher, Malay and more. All have equal rights in SL. Word "Muslims", is the world we use for moors here, They are around 7-8% of population. Western province is the heart of Sri Lanka where the majority is Sinhalese, but their Governor is a Muslim/(Moor). Colombo is our commercial capital and previous mayor was a Muslim too, and also next mayor mostly will be a muslim.

And there are alot of Tamil MPs in the parliament. And also in this government has many Tamil parties. Last month there was an election in North and government able to secure around 36% percentage.
Most of TN people think Tamils live in north/east only, it's wrong. Tamils live around the country, Tamils aren't the majority of Eastern province. In the middle of country there are Tamils, we called them up country Tamils who mostly work in Tea estates etc.These people also have won seats in the election. You TN members should come here and see these things with your own eyes.Don't get surprised if you see a lot of Sinhalese in a hindu Kovil or Tamils in Buddhist festivals. LOL You can check how many muslim shops if you visit main cities here on Friday!

Any Indian Tamil want to know what's the place they have in Tamil society here?

Well,the ones who live in urban areas like Colombo/Kandy are Tamils taken for tea plantation recently and some businessmen who came in the last 200-300 years.But the ones of the north are the ones ethnic to the country and they are the ones heavily in the LTTE and the issue was with them.

Well,the ones who live in urban areas like Colombo/Kandy are Tamils taken for tea plantation recently and some businessmen who came in the last 200-300 years.But the ones of the north are the ones ethnic to the country and they are the ones heavily in the LTTE and the issue was with them.

First group joined here 12-13 th century, second group joined here 17-18 th century as plantation labours, British brought them here. There is no casts system in our constitution, but Tamil communities have some issues. I have some Tamil neighbours around my home, once that Aunt had mentioned some cast name "Brakmana" or something and told their cast is good one among Tamils, and mentioned some other cast name and told they're ...... ( I don't want to use that word here.), so she said they don't eat from them. There are another Tamil family few meters away, They don't talk each other coz of some cast issue.

I think much before 12th-13th century,it is so easy to get to Jaffna/Mullivaiikal by sea,it is so close.

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalitha has clarified in the TN state assembly that she as CM is not vested with the powers to over rule the mercy peal rejection by the President and has clarified the Assembly and the People of TN that any apeal against the rejection of mercy peal on new grounds should be directed to the President and the acceptance or rejection of such a reapeal will rest with the President.
On the other hand she has told that Assembly members and other Party leaders not to indulgue in false propaganda that "She has the power to over rule the Mercy peal rejection by the President".

Back
Top Bottom