What's new

Rajasthan reports gathering of over 1,000 people for Ram Navami celebrations amid COVID-19 lockdown

No. They just embarrass you because you have have that House Negro or Uncle Tom type of complex. Rushing to criticize everything about your people just to lap up the few crumbs thrown at you by the dominant culture in your society.

You are obviously yet to distinguish between the crimes of a person and the crimes of community. Grow a pair and then come back and argue with me.

Don't be harsh with @jamahir. You need to unite, in front of this menace of Hindutva.

This one is not even a "proper Indian" but called "Chinki" by "true Indians".

You mean Chinky Pandey.:lol:

No. They just embarrass you because you have have that House Negro or Uncle Tom type of complex. Rushing to criticize everything about your people just to lap up the few crumbs thrown at you by the dominant culture in your society.

You are obviously yet to distinguish between the crimes of a person and the crimes of community. Grow a pair and then come back and argue with me.

Did you stop to think what my user-name means ?? I have told you before what kind of Muslim leaders I admire and these are the very type that the Western leaders or Hindutva leaders would hate.

Think a bit.

Larka hota to samajh ata as boys are more aggressive

It is wrong for boys to be unnecessarily aggressive.

Don't be harsh with @jamahir. You need to unite, in front of this menace of Hindutva.

Thanks.

Shithead Cow piss drinkers at it again...
freepressjournal%2F2020-04%2Fdd58c533-bc45-444b-b6d8-5d61f790a049%2FScreenshot_2020_04_05_at_11_55_18_AM.png
Keep in mind, only tableeghi jamat is dangerous.

Jamatis on PDF having their own congregation in this thread:rofl:..

Yep hillarious.... they know we make common cause with other non-muslims (and more rational "integrated" moderate muslims + factions like shias) on certain things...so these anti-west, anti-india, anti-China (pick 2 or pick all 3) types we see here come to this cocoon to forget about their sad reality and upcoming growing intolerant future (towards them from everyone else).

They provide all this information for end-node measurements too.... really not bright people at all.

Back
Top Bottom