What's new

Rajasthan reports gathering of over 1,000 people for Ram Navami celebrations amid COVID-19 lockdown

Lol we have assholes but look at assholes in Muzzers.It is in Karachi, Pakistan.

@jamahir sorry to say but what do you say about it. @Syed Hammad Ahmed will take a sip now of C**** rine after seeing it.

I am unable to understand why they are shaking their bodies so vigorously. Maybe they are doing boogie-woogie. :D

If they are trying to go into a trance I must say that the Turkish-origin Sufi trance of whirling around is much more graceful.

BTW, I didn't get alert for your tagging of me.

So clearly say that stupidity and crime has no religion and there's no shortage in both India and Pakistan.

That was my intention.

Yes I am.I answered it before.why are you asking the same question again and again?
Bcz its shocking to see how a 17 year old and a girl have hatred towards other community. OMG what is being taught and raised in India is sickening to the core

Jamatis on PDF having their own congregation in this thread:rofl:..

So why were people like yourself blaming Muslims for gatherings when Hindus are doing it AFTER Modi's lockdown?

At least with the Muslims it was BEFORE Modi's lockdown.

I seem to recall you saying that this does not happen with other religions like Hindus etc.

Throw these fuckers in jail and make sure they get arrested under NSA ......

Jamatis on PDF having their own congregation in this thread:rofl:..

In comes Indian 2020 with he’s piss bottle in he’s hand and a picture of rampant rabbit dildo in he’s wallet begging for attention .

:rofl:

Good eat whatever you are fond of after all we work to whatever we like to eat.

cow dung ? .

You tell me, don't these kinds of Muslims embarrass Islam ??
@xeuss

No. They just embarrass you because you have have that House Negro or Uncle Tom type of complex. Rushing to criticize everything about your people just to lap up the few crumbs thrown at you by the dominant culture in your society.

You are obviously yet to distinguish between the crimes of a person and the crimes of community. Grow a pair and then come back and argue with me.

Back
Top Bottom