What's new

Rajasthan reports gathering of over 1,000 people for Ram Navami celebrations amid COVID-19 lockdown

So why were people like yourself blaming Muslims for gatherings when Hindus are doing it AFTER Modi's lockdown?

At least with the Muslims it was BEFORE Modi's lockdown.

I seem to recall you saying that this does not happen with other religions like Hindus etc.
Worry more about the less number of ventilators and ICU beds in your country, instead of wasting your time with us. Bangladesh is gonna need it pretty soon after it's incompetence in dealing with the religious gathering in your country. No warm weather or rain or prayers is gonna save you..

Worry more about the less number of ventilators and ICU beds in your country, instead of wasting your time with us. Bangladesh is gonna need it pretty soon after it's incompetence in dealing with the religious gathering in your country. No warm weather or rain or prayers is gonna save you..

Answer the question and stop deflecting.

You have humiliated yourself on pdf with your anti-Muslim crap.

Sounds a bit overly defensive to me, as usual.

Bcz its shocking to see how a 17 year old and a girl have hatred towards other community. OMG what is being taught and raised in India is sickening to the core

Shut up I don't hate u and ur community.don't feed words in my mouth.get away.

This one is not even a "proper Indian" but called "Chinki" by "true Indians".
And the rest of Bangladesh doesn't even consider you Sylhetis as Bengalis, leading to most of your people leaving Bangladesh for USA and Europe.

Bcz its shocking to see how a 17 year old and a girl have hatred towards other community. OMG what is being taught and raised in India is sickening to the core

Array Bhai: Pehley bhi aesa hi tha. Yeh sadiyon ki daastaan hae.

Array Bhai: Pehley bhi aesa hi tha. Yeh sadiyon ki daastaan hae.
But yr 17 saal ki woh bhi larki. Larka hota to samajh ata as boys are more aggressive

I don't think so, border vigils have intensified and the illegal trespassers are being culled as usual.
I don't think so. Miyas will probably depopulate your kind

Back
Top Bottom