What's new

Raj Thakeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Raj Thackeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon

One look at Raveena Tandon and you know why the mast mast tag doesn't ever seem to leave her. Looking stylish a grey silk shirt and black pants, the actress visited the TOI office for a candid chat.

Suffering from viral, Raveena enjoyed sipping hot chai and munching on biscuits, even as she said she felt a little 'sedated' with all those antibiotics. Well, if she's so chatty and candid when sedated, we aren't complaining. Excerpts from the chat...

Stay green, Nagpur!
Raveena , who has come to Nagpur earlier, said: "I love Nagpur! The reason is that it remains a place where I would like my children to grow up! Unfortunately, Mumbai has been sold and raped because nobody raised a voice against those who were selling the green areas. I hope Nagpur stays green always!"

Frankly speaking
And what's her take on the latest controversy surrounding Raj Thackeray's statement, wherein he has slammed the Pak singers participating in India reality show Sur Kshetra? "Honestly speaking, Raj Thackeray isn't wrong! There are comic stars who come to India from Pakistan aur wapis jaake hamari vaat lagate hein! Whether it's sending terrorists like Kasab or sending hatred-invoking SMSes, Pakistan has always played dirty. So, what friendship and cultural exchange are we talking about," she said.

'I will be assassinated!'
Seeing that the gutsy gal is so vocal about vital issues, we asked her why doesn't she venture into politics, and she said with a laugh: "My husband Anil says that I will be assassinated if I ever join politics because I can't zip my mouth!"

'Karisma and I'
The actress refuses to join politics. So, ask her if she'll ever write a book, because that's one place where she can freely pen her thoughts! Laughing, she said, "Oh yeah...I am actually waiting to write a book. Lots of people will have nowhere to hide...I can write so much about them!" Speaking of which, quiz her on the times when catfights between her and Karisma were written about at length and she said, "That was long ago, but yeah today we both do look back on the time spent and laugh about it."

Silent Andaz...
As she goes down memory lane, Raveena said, "I wonder how Andaz Apna Apna was made, because nobody was speaking to anybody on the sets. There was no bonhomie!" Giving an example, she said, "In the climax scene, Karisma and I were tied to a pole and it was lunch time. The boys played a prank, left us tied and warned everybody against untying us. While I was perpetually on diet, Karisma was constantly hungry. I could manage to have my juice through a straw with help from the staff. When I asked Lolo if she wanted juice, she just refused! Today, we both look back and laugh and I tell Lolo, "see I was the first to extend a hand of friendship to you!"

'Not a bored housewife'
While the actress is often complimented for doing up her home beautifully, does she have plans to turn designer? "I am an actress and still want to act. I am not yet a bored housewife, who will bring furniture from Dubai and sell it her! Right now I am enjoying being laidback, waking up aaraam se and being actively part of my kids' lives," she said. And is she the strict mom or the pampering kind? To this, she said: "I like to believe that I am a bit of both. I don't want my kids to grow up, look at me and say, "Look Hitler's here!"

And what's her take on the latest controversy surrounding Raj Thackeray's statement, wherein he has slammed the Pak singers participating in India reality show Sur Kshetra? "Honestly speaking, Raj Thackeray isn't wrong! There are comic stars who come to India from Pakistan aur wapis jaake hamari vaat lagate hein! Whether it's sending terrorists like Kasab or sending hatred-invoking SMSes, Pakistan has always played dirty. So, what friendship and cultural exchange are we talking about," she said.

Every single line she has said is unfortunately 100% true about Pakistan. We should try to just get an Indian judge for the show.

Singer abhijeet got company now to cry with her and let see how many producers and directors listen to their moaning :D

recently listened to ali azmat in jism 2 lol.and new finding of pritam masooma anwar and javed bashir in cocktail:D

Frankly speaking

i am 100% agree for this lady we should not only stop culteral exchange but dec-jan cricket series also .because they hate us from heart because mostly indians are kaffir and their celebrities abuse indian hindus in national television .

Last edited by a moderator:
Singer abhijeet got company now to cry with her and let see how many producers and directors listen to their moaning :D

recently listened to ali azmat in jism 2 lol.and new finding of pritam masooma anwar and javed bashir in cocktail:D

Her POV is different...She says that u come here n send back terrorist to blow people ...

Even 3 comedians of pakistan came here n participated in laughter challenge and were bashing india :lol: inside pakistan..

Saale ek to kaam mangtey hai upar se inki baatein suno

Her POV is different...She says that u come here n send back terrorist to blow people ...

Even 3 comedians of pakistan came here n participated in laughter challenge and were bashing india :lol: inside pakistan..

Saale ek to kaam mangtey hai upar se inki baatein suno

Lol haha kaam mangtey hein lol no one ever go to producer or director for asking work..its music directors and producrer who give offer and arrange visa and other stuffs..bashing india ..you sensitive indians take lil things on ur small heart :D

Dude directors & producers are money-makers utilising talented pakistani singers at cheap rates doesnt change the situation by any way.

What Ravina Tandon or Raj Thackrey says about Pakistani elements is unfortunately 95% true. They are speaking minds of common indian which includes indian-hindu-muslims-christians-jews-buddhists-parsis.

Dude directors & producers are money-makers utilising talented pakistani singers at cheap rates doesnt change the situation by any way.

What Ravina Tandon or Raj Thackrey says about Pakistani elements is unfortunately 95% true. They are speaking minds of common indian which includes indian-hindu-muslims-christians-jews-buddhists-parsis.

LOL!!! Indian directors and producers beg for Pakistani singers to sing for their movies buddy

Lol haha kaam mangtey hein lol no one ever go to producer or director for asking work..its music directors and producrer who give offer and arrange visa and other stuffs..bashing india ..you sensitive indians take lil things on ur small heart :D

hahhaa..like your country industry is flooded with movies and every day new movie is released :rofl:...
Working in india dont give much benefit to them :lol: but still they cm.. :lol:

They get name n fame even their earnings are deducted under taxes etc.
They get frther contracts ..

thats not a prob,but why bashing india and sending terrorist ?

LOL!!! Indian directors and producers beg for Pakistani singers to sing for their movies buddy

Lol Beg??

thats stupid... do you know turnover of our indian music industry & bollywood ?? Do you have any idea how popular indian movies & videos are around the globe??

You singers can dance naked like meera or veena for getting a break here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom