What's new

Rain on 25th august in Karachi - AreaWise situation.

I totally agree, but when people in their anger start condemning the state, and are calling for secession, then I have a problem.
I myself from karachi bro. I seriously doubt any Karachiti will be actually asking for secession. Our ancestors blood have strengthened the roots of Pakistan. Only someone with a bad blood like altaf can think of secession. Just look how quickly everyone left him once he showed his bad blood.

Your hatred for Jinnah, liaquat ali khan and Allama iqbal will not succeed. Likes of you captured/hijacked pakistan and made it your keep. Your indian agenda was succeeding since decades but not again. You are typical mullah kind of thing who issues fatwa to anyone. Your likes declared Jinnah kafir then declared Fatima Jinnah traitor. Please dont reply me. Thanks.
Sirji please. Let's look for solutions instead of fighting and ripping each other apart.

Your hatred for Jinnah, liaquat ali khan and Allama iqbal will not succeed. Likes of you captured/hijacked pakistan and made it your keep. Your indian agenda was succeeding since decades but not again. You are typical mullah kind of thing who issues fatwa to anyone. Your likes declared Jinnah kafir then declared Fatima Jinnah traitor. Please dont reply me. Thanks.

I love the founder's, whereas you loved and defended fat altar so many times on this site. And I a proud Shia that has fought the ugly mullah and defeated them. Like I said we will defeat your indian agenda.

@LeGenD
i am going to ask in English.

Please delete sectarian 56 inches and other flame baiting posts.

Thanks

Sirji please. Let's look for solutions instead of fighting and ripping each other apart.
Brother i was just replying to him, he labeled me ENDIAN.
There is only 1 solution which is to divide Sindh. North Sindh and South Sindh. Others are just jokes and time passing.

more rains yayyyy!!! Rip Khi!

#thankyouForProtectingPPP

if things dont change now riots are coming soon i request all the boot boys and anti khi boys to come up with good labels! it will be fun!

Doubt it. If you guys do riot, please make sure you burn down Bilawal House first.

Doubt it. If you guys do riot, please make sure you burn down Bilawal House first.
generails will roll in their tanks and protect their minions will you brothers from other parts of Pakistan come to protect us?

generails will roll in their tanks and protect their minions will you brothers from other parts of Pakistan come to protect us?
No one will protect Billo rani trust me. Common Pakistani's are against oppression any day of the week!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom