What's new

Rain on 25th august in Karachi - AreaWise situation.

Time for talking is done , folks should grab a hockey stick or bat , and head to the PPP offices
How many people drowned in these rains ??

Either emergency is called and PPP is fixed or people will start taking action

why should ppl drown ??? kids die or folks get electrocuted ?

It takes basic engineering to fix drainage and clean cities

This adhoc comitte bazi , won't fix issues

WATER HAS RISEN OVER THE HEADS FOLKS !!!

In other countries people are put in prison for their bad performance , THIS state in side a state need to end !!!
in Pakistan Uzair baloch is guest of MaslihatHQ craazyy!

Ap sirf bongiya mar rahey ho aur kuch nahi aye baye shaye

abhi karachi dia na karachi walo nie vote bhi dia pti ko tou lagaye governor raaj kuch tuo karey? quota system ka bill laye?

instead what imran khan did?

Karachi mei afghanio ko NIC dei do
Afghan border open kardo
karachi ka visit kara imran khan nie?
abhi tek koiey tweet aya imran khan ki taraf se?

jab baat aye kuch karney ki tou kia kara? PPP MQM PTI ki meeting karwa di islamabd mei chalo bhi hogaya solution.

abhi yahi kpk mei barish ho ya kahi waha pehley pohcha hoga. I am sure PTI will loose from karachi big time and rightly so.

Election se pehlay FIXIT howa karti thi karachi mei PTI ki taref se jesay hi election jeeta fixit gayeb.

Enjoy the show

26th august

7th august
Dude if there will be no work in Karachi then mqm will be strong and thats what establishment wants. They create mqm to demonize whole urdu speaking community and restricted them to karachi only. Establishment doing same in Punjab by supporting Buzdar they are making sure that Shareef will become popular again. Its political strategy. Status quo will grab Pakistan again in 2023 because the biggest beneficiary of status quo is military and bearucracy. Chill and enjoy the show.

mushraf armed mqm signed nro and allowed these parasites back into Pakistan! how is mushraf era good?

and kayani allowed ppp to destroy Pakistan while making billions for himself and his brother!
Kayani allowed shareef to come back and he was the one who gave NRO. The reason why gilani have him extension.

Crocodile in Karachi rainy water...
IMG-20200826-WA0047.jpg

@hussain0216 @Rafi @newb3e

Please debate rationally to highlight the issue and see what's the proper solution.

Nobody becomes Indian if they are voicing their concern. Also just blindly blaming army won't solve any problem, in fact it may create additional problems.

I totally agree, but when people in their anger start condemning the state, and are calling for secession, then I have a problem.

lols @MOD for deleting my post and what chamra logic "english please" wow!

Which of the posts got deleted? I usually try and throw English sentences in between.

Doobte hue angrezi me gungunayen

Dude if there will be no work in Karachi then mqm will be strong and thats what establishment wants. They create mqm to demonize whole urdu speaking community and restricted them to karachi only. Establishment doing same in Punjab by supporting Buzdar they are making sure that Shareef will become popular again. Its political strategy. Status quo will grab Pakistan again in 2023 because the biggest beneficiary of status quo is military and bearucracy. Chill and enjoy the show.

Your hatred for Pakistani Armed Forces is very clear, just to be clear your indian agenda will never succeed, fck India and all her dirty supporters.

MalihatHQ is the cause of majority of Pakistans problem the day they start their own accountability Pakistan will be a better country!

Indian agenda to defang our Armed forces will never succeed, that is a promise sonny.

Your hatred for Pakistani Armed Forces is very clear, just to be clear your indian agenda will never succeed, fck India and all her dirty supporters.
Your hatred for Jinnah, liaquat ali khan and Allama iqbal will not succeed. Likes of you captured/hijacked pakistan and made it your keep. Your indian agenda was succeeding since decades but not again. You are typical mullah kind of thing who issues fatwa to anyone. Your likes declared Jinnah kafir then declared Fatima Jinnah traitor. Please dont reply me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom