BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

Web Desk

AUGUST 26, 2018

358702_6507621_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Railways Chief Commercial Manager Mohammad Hanif Gul criticised newly-appointed minister Sheikh Rasheed saying that he would not want to work under an ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ person as the AML leader.

In a letter written to Railways Ministry chairman, Hanif Gul requested a leave of 730 days since he would not want to work under the new minister due to his ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ behaviour.

Hanid.jpg

“As a honourable member of the Civil Services of Pakistan, it is not possible for me to work under Sheikh Rasheed. The minister is fully entitled to work with a team that shares his vision,” Gul said, pointing out at visionary differences too.

Earlier this week, Rasheed had slammed ministry staffers after some of details of a meeting were ‘leaked’. The minister warned the railway workers to not share any information regarding the meetings.

Shiekh serve this department for 5 years , he knows alot , what inside cooking. Some Khaaja Rafique lovers will create problem. After all they having fun for last 10 years.

I think another Nifa going jail. Lot of money involve in commercial marketing post.

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

Web Desk

AUGUST 26, 2018

358702_6507621_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Railways Chief Commercial Manager Mohammad Hanif Gul criticised newly-appointed minister Sheikh Rasheed saying that he would not want to work under an ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ person as the AML leader.

In a letter written to Railways Ministry chairman, Hanif Gul requested a leave of 730 days since he would not want to work under the new minister due to his ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ behaviour.

Hanid.jpg

“As a honourable member of the Civil Services of Pakistan, it is not possible for me to work under Sheikh Rasheed. The minister is fully entitled to work with a team that shares his vision,” Gul said, pointing out at visionary differences too.

Earlier this week, Rasheed had slammed ministry staffers after some of details of a meeting were ‘leaked’. The minister warned the railway workers to not share any information regarding the meetings.

Hi,

Fire that SOB---he does not deserve to be employed---and confiscate all his property for deceiving the nation at its time of need---.

Honorable member of civil service of pakistan 'my foot'---.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom