What's new

Railway linking China, ASEAN becomes operational

Alright, Vietnam can stay away from our railway project in ASEAN.

Who does really care if you want to participate or not. :coffee:

Money is not really a problem here as Japan offers loan/ODA. You may know Japan finances half of the current state budget by simly printing Yen. Weaking the Yen, that is one of the key policies of Mr Abe. So if you see the picture at this angle, you can understand why the Japanese want to push the project. :D

As far as I know, the proposal of highspeed train is now under discussion within the government. If it says OK, the proposal will be forwarded to the National Assembly for final approval. The main concern on Vietnamese side is the cost outweighs the benefit.

Money is really a problem here as Japan offers loan/ODA.

japan only used US$100 billion for monetary relaxation.
US$21.4 billion for you?:omghaha:

Please trust me,I am working in japan:meeting:

Money is really a problem here as Japan offers loan/ODA.
japan only used US$100 billion for monetary relaxation.
not for JP but for us VN because we have to pay back in one day. The $100bn is for one-time economic stimulus.
US$21.4 billion for you?:omghaha:
Compared with JP´s budget of $1.16 trillion for fiscal 2013 (nearly with 50% borrowed money), $21.4bn only makes up a small portion.
HIGHLIGHTS: Japan's 2012/13 budget meets targets with sleight of hand | Reuters
Please trust me,I am working in japan:meeting:
What are you doing in JP?

No problem, you should say "Railway linking China-ASEAN except VN becomes operational" instead. :blah:

Its only a dream.political decide economical .

:omghaha:

2010年、日本の政府開発援助(ODA)の支出純額は110億2,098万ドルで世界第5位、
支出総額は188億2,818万ドルで世界第2位の実績でした。

it only 1 billion per year :omghaha:

http://www.mofa.go.jp/mofaj/gaiko/oda/shiryo/kuni/10_databook/pdfs/01-07.pdf

:omghaha:
US$21.4 billion
Russia-Japan :omghaha:
They are not your wallet

Don't worry, it should be deemed as null. :D . We have been paid to Russian our Debt in Vietnam war.
( belive me, for a time i'm a local consultant for small project funded by Japan's ODA in Vietnam)

Don't worry, it should be deemed as null. :D . We have been paid to Russian our Debt in Vietnam war.
( belive me, for a time i'm a local consultant for small project funded by Japan's ODA in Vietnam)

Vietnam don't need much planning, just one railway line from North to South.

Japan is keen to market their bullet trains across the world. They have shown same interest in India

not for JP but for us VN because we have to pay back in one day. The $100bn is for one-time economic stimulus.

Compared with JP´s budget of $1.16 trillion for fiscal 2013 (nearly with 50% borrowed money), $21.4bn only makes up a small portion.
HIGHLIGHTS: Japan's 2012/13 budget meets targets with sleight of hand | Reuters

japan quake reconstruction need lots money.
Lots japanese are opposed to ODA,Do not count on it.

What are you doing in JP?
working 6 years until now

China has his policy to isolate Vietnam, Ok no china is good.:tup:
But I think transporte raw materials from Asian to Canton is more reasonable to China than to Kunming.:enjoy:

Vietnam don't need much planning, just one railway line from North to South.

Japan is keen to market their bullet trains across the world. They have shown same interest in India

I have a same idea, the project is just under feasibility study (for future .... ).

China has his policy to isolate Vietnam, Ok no china is good.:tup:
But I think transporte raw materials from Asian to Canton is more reasonable to China than to Kunming.:enjoy:

But your train speed too slow and High speed rail not for transporte

But your train speed too slow and High speed rail not for transporte

If Pan Asian railway is limited to travel, it's not reasonable. I like to travel by air, not by train even it is high speed. Travel by train is good for local traffic.

If Pan Asian railway is limited to travel, it's not reasonable. I like to travel by air, not by train even it is high speed. Travel by train is good for local traffic.

If you can renounce the use of force against.
you can get two Economic powers help ,but you maybe cant

If you can renounce the use of force against.
you can get two Economic powers help ,but you maybe cant

What do you mean ? We have right to defend our country's sovereignty. We can receive help if it should be fair and serve of both side interest.

Do you feel any negative sentiment from Japanese amid islands dispute? I´m just curious.

No,they more concerned about Earthquake Reconstruction,Nuclear power plant and Financial policies.
In other words,Safe living environment and stable economic

What do you mean ? We have right to defend our country's sovereignty. We can receive help if it should be fair and serve of both side interest.

:cheers:Well,keep it .
One cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs.
maybe it is like drawing water with a sieve. :coffee:

Are you sure it's not the other way around? After finishing the high speed railway for vietnam, Russia and Japan will become your Tax collectors, each vietname will have to work like slave to pay for this tax, while Chinese business men are exploiting your poor workers as usual :smokin:.

China keeps longing eyes on Vietnam
Sorry,big boss Russia never need some small change from us,she also wrote off our debt from Soviet time.

And for Japan when she lend us money,she knows we can't pay back ,that money is used to help VN become stronger and we can contain China better, so that Japan can keep exploiting ur worker for good .

If Japan lend VN 21 billion,then she will take 40 billion from poor Chinese worker after that:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom