What's new

Rail minister dies as COVID-19 continues to hit India

Let these RSS rape fanatics pretend all is okay. The numbers speak for themselves. Don't get near any Indians. That is all I am going to say.
You're right however this deceptive public health reporting places Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and SL at risk, not to mention various air corridors that would be closed if the secular republic of truth and greatness actually bothered telling the truth about the extent of the virus within its borders.

Don't blame Pakistan, ISI or China. You Indians have a habit of blaming everyone, but yourself.

Your misery is far from over. India will suffer severely from covid. This is just the beginning. As I predicted earlier, India is already a top covid hotspot.

Of-course India is having lot of Covid cases & deaths. Frankly speaking, if developed nation like USA has 2L dead, India which is roughly 5 times population and may be 5 times worse in terms of capability to face such crises (poverty, poorer healthcare/medical services, high density of population etc etc), India should have had 50L deaths by now.

But the point is, who gifted this virus to the world? Please declare that its NOT your iron friend and turn the friendship into stainless steel.

(American destroyed Iraq. Do you blame iraq or America?)

Of-course India is having lot of Covid cases & deaths. Frankly speaking, if developed nation like USA has 2L dead, India which is roughly 5 times population and may be 5 times worse in terms of capability to face such crises (poverty, poorer healthcare/medical services, high density of population etc etc), India should have had 50L deaths by now.

But the point is, who gifted this virus to the world? Please declare that its NOT your iron friend and turn the friendship into stainless steel.

(American destroyed Iraq. Do you blame iraq or America?)

Give me actual evidence of any nation or nations that gifted the virus to the world. Not some oneliners by Modi or Trump. You got absolutely nothing. You don't even know when it actually began. How long the virus has been circulating. You don't even know its source apart from accusations from a certain country.

Some say 5G started it. Some say it all started at a market. Some say the government or rougue scientists spread it. Every person thinks he knows it.

You're right however this deceptive public health reporting places Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and SL at risk, not to mention various air corridors that would be closed if the secular republic of truth and greatness actually bothered telling the truth about the extent of the virus within its borders.

Absolutely close the borders with Hindustan. Don't even allow their airplanes to fly over Pakistan. It is a grave risk.

Ofcourse.
Calling China originated Virus as China Virus is cheap.
But being excessively servile and stooping to lowest levels of cheerleading is not.
Yeah sure!

You got nothing. Give proof or shut up.

What happened to your vaccine? Or the Israeli one? Weren't you Indians boasting some months ago?

Ofcourse.
Calling China originated Virus as China Virus is cheap.
But being excessively servile and stooping to lowest levels of cheerleading is not.
Yeah sure!
Is pointing out valid public health concerns and calling India out for hiding Covid deaths your perception of being "servile" or "cheerleading"? I'm glad you're not my doctor.

You got nothing. Give proof or shut up.

What happened to your vaccine? Or the Israeli one? Weren't you Indians boasting some months ago?
I am sure you also need proof for how beautifully your uighur brothers are treated by your iron friend.
Sorry, I cant wake-up someone who is pretending to be asleep. Enjoy the pretence.

Is pointing out valid public health concerns and calling India out for hiding Covid deaths your perception of being "servile" or "cheerleading"? I'm glad you're not my doctor.
I think you have comprehension issues.
The matter of being servile or cheerleading has nothing do with India's situation vis-a-vis Covid.
If it makes you feel better, India's position is worse than the worst you can wish.
Now lets see if you get the "point".

I am sure you also need proof for how beautifully your uighur brothers are treated by your iron friend.
Sorry, I cant wake-up someone who is pretending to be asleep. Enjoy the pretence.

Another lie which the developing and Islamic world doesn't buy. Why does India and the US have zero support at the UN from Islamic nations?

I think you have comprehension issues.
The matter of being servile or cheerleading has nothing do with India's situation vis-a-vis Covid.
If it makes you feel better, India's position is worse than the worst you can wish.
Now lets see if you get the "point".

India is going to get much much worse. Just wait.

Another lie which the developing and Islamic world doesn't buy. Why does India and the US have zero support at the UN from Islamic nations?
I hope you dont need proof of some of them bestowing highest national honour on someone who gives you nightmares. When you want to cover-up, do the basic work at least.

Back
Top Bottom