What's new

Rail minister dies as COVID-19 continues to hit India

No. Some inefficient agency is getting desperate.

- PRTP GWD

How do you guys feel about karma now? When terrorist attack were happening in Pakistan, Indians used to say "you reap what you sow" and other similar phrases ala karma. Do you think the coronavirus in India is also karma?

How do you guys feel about karma now? When terrorist attack were happening in Pakistan, Indians used to say "you reap what you sow" and other similar phrases ala karma. Do you think the coronavirus in India is also karma?
Corona means making a mountain of a molehill. There are doubts about the pandemic. Only the old and diseased are dying. The young and healthy recover if at all they get infected.

- PRTP GWD

Corona means making a mountain of a molehill. There are doubts about the pandemic. Only the old and diseased are dying. The young and healthy recover if at all they get infected.

- PRTP GWD
So corona virus is purging older Hindutva members.

Modi is already 70 years old. He will die if he gets infected.

Sooner it happens better will be the consequences.

India paying the ultimate price for its sins.

India paying the ultimate price for its sins.
Haha...india has already hit its peak and cases are coming down...a week ago it touched 96k per day and now it has steadily fallen to 86k....the situation is completely under control...even the death rate and positivity rate came down.

Haha...india has already hit its peak and cases are coming down...a week ago it touched 96k per day and now it has steadily fallen to 86k....the situation is completely under control...even the death rate and positivity rate came down.

LOL you wish. Your suffering hasn't even begun. Your death and positivity rates are already high, but they are going to get much worse.

LOL at everything is under control.

Last edited:
America gets away with destroying countries on the pretext of war on terror.

China is trying to get away with this China Virus.

American at least gets its fair share of criticism across world forums and of course on Internet.

China is trying to suppress all voices. It does not work that way.

Cheerleaders or no cheerleaders, this Virus is China's gift to the world. I thought Chinese had some shame.

Yeah you keep blaming China. Just don't look at your own deficiencies.

LOL you wish. Your suffering hasn't even begun. Your death and positivity rates are already high, but they are going to get much worse.

LOL at everything is under control.
Follow the news you madarsa educated fellow

Follow the news you madarsa educated fellow

I didn't study in any madrassah RSS bigot.

India is drowning in covid. You are just a fool to deny it. India is the number 1 covid destination LOL I know you feel ashamed. Just get yourself tested.

Yeah you keep blaming China. Just don't look at your own deficiencies.
I think you should just declare that China Virus has nothing to do with China.
That will convert your iron friendship into stainless steel.
Please do it.

I think you should just declare that China Virus has nothing to do with China.
That will convert your iron friendship into stainless steel.
Please do it.

Don't blame Pakistan, ISI or China. You Indians have a habit of blaming everyone, but yourself.

Your misery is far from over. India will suffer severely from covid. This is just the beginning. As I predicted earlier, India is already a top covid hotspot.

America gets away with destroying countries on the pretext of war on terror.

China is trying to get away with this China Virus.

American at least gets its fair share of criticism across world forums and of course on Internet.

China is trying to suppress all voices. It does not work that way.

Cheerleaders or no cheerleaders, this Virus is China's gift to the world. I thought Chinese had some shame.
"China virus"? India accounts for about 1/10 global deaths from this virus, and that's despite the undercounting highlighted by BBC, The Wire, al-Jazeera and others.

"China virus"? India accounts for about 1/10 global deaths from this virus, and that's despite the undercounting highlighted by BBC, The Wire, al-Jazeera and others.

Let these RSS rape fanatics pretend all is okay. The numbers speak for themselves. Don't get near any Indians. That is all I am going to say.

Back
Top Bottom