Sunny+leone+says+I+am+Virgin.jpg

Congress trying to get actress Sunny Leone as party's brand ambassador
congress-party-sunny-leone-big.jpg

Lol even pakistan has a rahul gandhi aka pappu

51291.jpg

but he does not like phoren chick...
hina.b.02102012.jpg

hinarabbani_story_350_092712054726.jpg

so this story was fake or real? seems everything abt Hina ji had gone off the press completely
our papu is gay and he has BF already its fake story

I did.. Still cant believe it.. When was this?

I think he is talking about Congress's land bill. If you think that way, he is actually not wrong. He said no farmers opposed 'his' version of land bill when it was implemented first, but industrialists opposed it.

Though its a different mater, he might not be even aware of even the basics of either of the land bills.

I think he is talking about Congress's land bill. If you think that way, he is actually not wrong. He said no farmers opposed 'his' version of land bill when it was implemented first, but industrialists opposed it.

Though its a different mater, he might not be even aware of even the basics of either of the land bills.
No.. He says in the beginning about "Bhoomi Adhikaran ki ladaai" .. Thats Land Bill protests.. Also, even though they had a Land bill, he would not want to remind people about it because they want to project themselves as opponents of the bill now

No.. He says in the beginning about "Bhoomi Adhikaran ki ladaai" .. Thats Land Bill protests.. Also, even though they had a Land bill, he would not want to remind people about it because they want to project themselves as opponents of the bill now

If I am not wrong, they are the supporters of the original bill and to not want it to be changed. NDA tried to change it through the ordinance route. The land bill is still effective. I.e. the congress's version.

The rally was in celebration of the fact that the Govt had done away with the ordinance and the original bill prevailed

Back
Top Bottom