What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

Congress Rs. 500 crore campaign at work

BfDRrFDCAAEJ6YL.jpg

Congress LIES EXPOSED...... making fake accounts/bots for campaigns.

This is how 500 crore black money is spent!!!

My god !!! you are Out your Mind Bec he,s gandhi that made you think he can lead india Iit what world are you living in india is democratic country its not monarchy were king son is choose to heir of the nation i dont believe people like you still exist 21 st century

Please don't resort to personal attacks. India is a democratic monarchy. It is not me but Nostradamus who prophesied that India can only be lead by a Gandhi. Joy Gandhi-Joy Congress. Vote for the panja

India is a democratic monarchy.
then who is lal bahudar shastri,atal ji,jai prakash narayan,morar ji desai,gulzari lal nanda chaudri charan singh these all are common people who have no political bakground who leaded the country

then who is lal bahudar shastri,atal ji,jai prakash narayan,morar ji desai,gulzari lal nanda chaudri charan singh these all are common people who have no political bakground who leaded the country

They don't have a Gandhi surname. Once again I repeat, to be great you need to be a Gandhi. Lal Bahadur Shastri does'nt even come in Rahuji's league.

Pappu just single-handedly scored a couple of self-Goals to hand the BJP a stick to beat the Congress with. Now the public will have witnessed for itself --Rahul 's ineptitude with their very own eyes.

Pappu dear , keeping away form the media and journalists and "Formal Interviews" for 10 years was very smart but why did you have to shoot yourself in the foot just before the General Elections :rofl:

Now Rahul is saying if the Congress looses he will whole-heartedly take the blame .

Looks like the "senior Congress MP's " just punished him like a kid , for his theatrics that too in front of Arnab Goswami :rofl: :rofl:

They don't have a Gandhi surname. Once again I repeat, to be great you need to be a Gandhi. Lal Bahadur Shastri does'nt even come in Rahuji's league.
Same gandhi who wants to end the congress party after independence :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the people who aren't supporting Rahul Baba for PM should instead support him now more than ever, trust me give him 5 years as PM & Congress will be shown the EXIT door from each & every part of India for next 500 years, what say??? :D

mate i hve weird feeling maybe he is Pappu himself in disguise:D:D

Naah....Pappu can't type, he don't have a degree, i am even skeptical if he went to school after 3rd grade.

He has kept Minister of IT - Mr. Kapil Sibal to do the job.

Naah....Pappu can't type, he don't have a degree, i am even skeptical if he went to school after 3rd grade.

He has kept Minister of IT - Mr. Kapil Sibal to do the job.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The legend behind the name Gandhi in Gandhi-family is itself funny.

Had Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi gave the surname clowny to Feroze we could have had a clowny family.

BfAXTs_CMAAs07H.jpg

Last edited:
14114.jpg

Rahul Gandhi was on Times Now to answer questions from Arnab Goswami.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Congress LIES EXPOSED...... making fake accounts/bots for campaigns.

This is how 500 crore black money is spent!!!

Photoshop work does not count. :partay:

What about over 3000 crore of black money spend by Modi on his own publicity?? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom