What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

Congress Rs. 500 crore campaign at work

BfDRrFDCAAEJ6YL.jpg

One thing is for sure, Rahul Gandhi will not give any other interviews.:lol:

Congress Rs. 500 crore campaign at work

BfDRrFDCAAEJ6YL.jpg

If this the kind of campaign they are looking for, BJP dosnt need any campaign of its own.:partay:

So when's modi meeting Arnab? He seems way more chicken than RG to meet journalists other than those whom he pays.

In his own admission in the interview itself, Rahul Gandhi said that this is his FIRST formal interview in his 10 years career as MP & he wants to become a PM. Paid or not, i can give you near 100 links of Modi interview. I am sure Rahul Baba has 1000 times more money than Modi, he can do the same no. of interviews by paying them, but the fact remains, he DON'T.

One thing is for sure, Rahul Gandhi will not give any other interviews.:lol:
You never know... he got the tough one out of the way, Rest can be easily handled as they are all more less on his payroll :D

If this the kind of campaign they are looking for, BJP dosnt need any campaign of its own.:partay:

I still remember that quote by Lord Meghnad Desai soon after state elections... ''Rahul Gandhi is the best weapon BJP has'' :lol:

Only a Gandhi can lead India. Rahulji was born to lead the country.
My god !!! you are Out your Mind Bec he,s gandhi that made you think he can lead india Iit what world are you living in india is democratic country its not monarchy were king son is choose to heir of the nation i dont believe people like you still exist 21 st century

India deserves a dynamic leader like Rahulji to lead the nation into the twenty first century.

It seems some people are too serious to get your sarcasm. :lol:

854950bf0643fb4d7e482248ba3532a8d4cbe2bd2961d4d717f622274a51f309.jpg

My god !!! you are Out your Mind Bec he,s gandhi that made you think he can lead india Iit what world are you living in india is democratic country its not monarchy were king son is choose to heir of the nation i dont believe people like you still exist 21 st century

Sarcasm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Eagerly waiting for the aftershock in Arnob's news hour debate tonight... would be fun to see who in Congress is going to represent Pappu to defend him? :lol:

Suspense over... Congress has employed Abhishek Manu Singhvi to do the dirty job of defending Pappu :lol:

:lol: Abhishek Manu Singhvi is being raped by two women!

One thing Pappu's interview has done... it brought 1984 again to the fore & that statement from him that Congressis were involved will really hurt the party badly!

Back
Top Bottom