What's new

Rahul Gandhi at INC Manifesto Consultation

The only reason im going to vote NaMo is cause congress have got very comfortable in their seats and India needs some fresh initiative, a fresh breath of air if i may say so, which i think modi is capable of.
The only reason i am goin to vote mode is because of @fsayed and his adamant behavior to advertise about rahul gandhi...

rahul has prove himself number of time he told goverment to stop the ordinance which y lalu lost his membership.

lol, this is your defense, don't you think it was a FIXED MATCH?

I am asking about, proving oneself in governance rather than giving orders from outside, which is very easy. The fact of the matter is that he is not inside the Govt. just giving orders from outside. This isn't taking responsibility. Congress just jumps up any state election victory as victory of Rahul Baba, but doesn't said a word against him when they lost such badly in recent assembly elections.

Again, if he does not fear taking responsibility than why don't congress declare him the PM candidate & have a direct fight with Modi?? Now don't say to me that it isn't in Congress' tradition...blah..blah. As an Indian citizen, i have full right to know as to who would become the PM if i vote for a particular party. BJP hasn't shied away, now if they will lose, it will be solely on Narendra Modi, but Congress, i guess have tried to play as safe as they can.

anyways, i guess these survey should put an end to all this debate anyways:

National projection: NDA likely to get 211-231, UPA distant second with 107-127

If they turn out to be true, Congress will be having the LOWEST tally ever in it's history.

lol.....are you saying a member of parliament can overturn the decision made by pm and cabinet......
great work dude

yaar no sense, in replying to such threads, i asked him such a valid question & he gave me a ONE LINER response, you can't say to a person that the world is colorful when he is blindfolded, b'coz he will never BELIEVE in it.

yaar no sense, in replying to such threads, i asked him such a valid question & he gave me a ONE LINER response, you can't say to a person that the world is colorful when he is blindfolded, b'coz he will never BELIEVE in it.
he quoted me so i gave a reply......but you are right,its a waste of time.....

@fsayed acccount closed and you still didn't reply to my questions

Since you said victim of 1992 mumbai riots when Congress was in government, Isn't Congress and their chief minister responsible for that? Like Modi/BJP responsible for Gujarat riots?

rahul-gandhi-general-knowledge.jpg

rahulgandhi.jpg
Perfect..Thank you too much to post this..

young gandhi is good person i like him becoz hes a straight forward person

He comes from the same party that orchestrated the biggest massacre of your community since Mughal era. His dad said 'When the tree falls, the ground shakes' after thousands of Sikhs were butchered on the streets of Delhi and Punjab. Justice has still not been done to the victims.

Plus religious Sikh hardly ever supports Congress. Unless, of course you're not a Sikh/Indian. Btw how does the Gurbaani start?

Back
Top Bottom