What's new

Raghuram Rajan, Narayan Murthy Add Voice Against Rising Intolerance

Narayana murth is a known congress supporter, his views against Bjp is well known, and we kannadigas don't like him, he has not done any thing good for the Kannada community, after getting rich he has forgotten from where he has come from, typical arrogance of rich men. And for rajan who was appointed by congress govt, what does a common man has to do with RBI, Common hindus like me has nothing to do with RBI They are only for elites.
What narayanmurti is also a congressi agent, didnt he say in live telecast before election that gujrat riot shoudnt prevent modi to be a pm as long as he is pro reform!!

@Rain Man you were right, i didnt know all these guys are on congress pay roll!!

What narayanmurti is also a congressi agent, didnt he say in live telecast before election that gujrat riot shoudnt prevent modi to be a pm as long as he is pro reform!!

@Rain Man you were right, i didnt know all these guys are on congress pay roll!!

See the full interview, it was quite balanced, not a disproportionate hyperbole.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer

Please. A straight answer.

Why India.

Why not? We were in Calcutta or in Madras. Should either grandfather have chosen Pakistan and migrated? The point is that Pakistan was carved out of us; some who felt strongly positive about Pakistan, and all who belonged to those provinces that formed Pakistan, chose Pakistan. Everyone else, including those who felt strongly negative about Pakistan, chose India.

Now apply the religious criterion on this.

And remember the large numbers who were not Muslim or Hindu or Sikh, and made their choices.

Why not? We were in Calcutta or in Madras. Should either grandfather have chosen Pakistan and migrated? The point is that Pakistan was carved out of us; some who felt strongly positive about Pakistan, and all who belonged to those provinces that formed Pakistan, chose Pakistan. Everyone else, including those who felt strongly negative about Pakistan, chose India.

Now apply the religious criterion on this.

And remember the large numbers who were not Muslim or Hindu or Sikh, and made their choices.

Your families, paternal and matrnal, were in India for work. Your ancestral homes and roots were in today's Bangladesh.

Yet your families left everything behind and started life afresh.

We were talking of Jamshedpur? My dad moved to Jamshedpur and I grew up there. No ties before and just a few remaining now.

But I feel the tug of what I still consider home.

Now your grand dads were from the Pakistani provinces. But chose not to go back.

The people there must have remained the same. You neighbors, friends, etc. Some additional migrants from India.

What changed then? To not want to ever return.

Was it just the riots and the fear and suspicion post that ?

Is it my phone or did you just make a statement of silent protest ?

My position is based on what i believe, your position is based on what you believe, your intolerance towards alternate viewpoints is quite predictable for a leftist liberal. Either agree with me or you are an evil HIndutvadi terrorist :p:

Sometimes i do they though, it helps to see people believing their own delusional rants...

They are hidden radicals wearing secular burkas. They can conveniently observe silent and watch Hindus being killed and cleansed from the place like Kashmir. But small domestic violence shake them up. Those who did not find anything wrong in massacre of shikhs and Hindus in Kashmir nor they find anything wrong in Burning of 60 Hindus alive have become hyper sensational now since their Bosses are not in power. They will discover radicalization from nowhere. They shouted a lot of Dalit being burned in Haryana. Forensic report has come now and it denounce any possibility of house being burnt from outside. All Pseudo seculars are totally silent now. They are not ready to apologize for their mal propaganda

Your families, paternal and matrnal, were in India for work. Your ancestral homes and roots were in today's Bangladesh.

Yet your families left everything behind and started life afresh.

We were talking of Jamshedpur? My dad moved to Jamshedpur and I grew up there. No ties before and just a few remaining now.

But I feel the tug of what I still consider home.

Now your grand dads were from the Pakistani provinces. But chose not to go back.

The people there must have remained the same. You neighbors, friends, etc. Some additional migrants from India.

What changed then? To not want to ever return.

Was it just the riots and the fear and suspicion post that ?

Tough one, Doc. I need to explain at some length. Give me some time to hand in the paper I was to write; the VC isn't particularly tolerant of delay or failures, and it was due y'day. My life hangs by a thread.

Is it my phone or did you just make a statement of silent protest ?

Sorry. Jumping about between open tabs.

Chalo thik hai koi conversion ki hi to baat karta hai. Unlike Owasi who openly threatened to kill 100 crore Hindus..

Isnt it the same ideology followed by other fringe elements also? He said in open, others said in discreet ways..How many of leaders of organisations like VHP and bajrangdal openly talked about Hindu rashtra?

There is nothing wrong in talking about Hindu rashtra. Pakistan is already a Muslim country. We expected that Muslims of India shall live peacefully with Hindus in India. We gave them special rights and freedom to practice their religion. These rights are the rights which even Hindu Majority does not enjoy. we were cleansed from Kashmir. Where Muslims are in minority , they talk of ecularism. When they become Majority, they cleanse us from those pockets. Nobody talk of that. So if some Hindus feel that the Hindu rashtra is the only solution than they are not wrong.

They are hidden radicals wearing secular burkas. They can conveniently observe silent and watch Hindus being killed and cleansed from the place like Kashmir. But small domestic violence shake them up. Those who did not find anything wrong in massacre of shikhs and Hindus in Kashmir nor they find anything wrong in Burning of 60 Hindus alive have become hyper sensational now since their Bosses are not in power. They will discover radicalization from nowhere. They shouted a lot of Dalit being burned in Haryana. Forensic report has come now and it denounce any possibility of house being burnt from outside. All Pseudo seculars are totally silent now. They are not ready to apologize for their mal propaganda

Well put.

The liberal Taliban.

Much larger and more pervasive and overwhelmingly virulent than just an extreme fringe.

Was India always leftist or was it a combination of those who connived to power and the prevalent regional and strategic climate of the Great Game of which India was a pawn.

A big pawn. But a pawn nonetheless.

I"d like to cut the politically correct BS and say it as it is.

The India I would like my kids to grow up in and make their future in is not compatible with the unfettered growth of a certain type of demographic.

We need to control that demographic in stasis and possible future realignment and I am confident that part of the clear mandate of the nation is toward that aim.

If my future and that of my people is threatened, then the niceties end there.

Cheers, Doc
@jamahir tu to gaya bachay

@jamahir tu to gaya bachay

All depends ....

Sadly, you took the Sunni cream. And still messed up eventually.

What we were left with was not pretty.

Is not pretty.

My future as a tiny minority is what is at stake here.

I will understandably fight.

No one (at least not me) is talking about violence or killing those who are already born and are alive.

But there can be no argument that we are already very close to the tipping point in terms of those not yet born, but will be born.

At an alarming rate.

We did not come to India because it was a Muslim land.

We came to India because it was an Aryan land. And I personally would like it to retain that flavor.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer
negative rating for pointing out a crucial evidence in a case for which hindus were blamed on main stream media debates non stop for days is a bit harsh.

Back
Top Bottom