What's new

Rafale purchase? Does it figure anywhere in BD's strategic planners?

Our future SAM, it can take down Eurofighter. Special thanks to zabanya /roybot for finding it

The boy riding bike is different that one comes at end. So the ad is for Walton motorbike and shows some super bike.

The fighter plane firing missile is EFT where as the plane brought down by our hero is F16. Funny...

@Topic: BD don't see India as enemy. So They hardly bother about our defense procurement.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol with the junk we have no wonder it doesnt exceed 1.1%
You still didnot get it. This 1.1% is only used to give salary and other administrational purposes. Purchase is done by adhoc basis, according to need...

You still didnot get it. This 1.1% is only used to give salary and other administrational purposes. Purchase is done by adhoc basis, according to need...

i got that, 1.1% is needed to maintain the junk, i should have typed :P

I think in the current geopolitics and strategic scenario, BD is well prepared for its defence with MIG 29s and the MI-17s. I understand there is a mistrust between BD and Myanmar but apart from that I dont think there is any danger to BD's sovereignty. Be rest assured unlike the BD guys here in PDF, the BAF knows that India is not going to attack and invade BD in the foreseable future. :smitten:

We need to get rid of these 2 women, and get a man with balls, who can take our defense spending to 2.5%, who will look into buying some j 10s from china.

I do understand the logic behind 2.5 % (as I believe most countries spend around 2-3 % of their GDP on defence) but why J-10s? Surely you are not implying them for use against Indian aggression, are you? As for Myanmar, BD is more than capable me thinks.

I do understand the logic behind 2.5 % (as I believe most countries spend around 2-3 % of their GDP on defence) but why J-10s? Surely you are not implying them for use against Indian aggression, are you? As for Myanmar, BD is more than capable me thinks.

Because we Bangladeshis like looking at pretty birds. Our government wouldnt be bullied by india everytime if we had a good SAMs and a few pretty birds like j 10

Because we Bangladeshis like looking at pretty birds. Our government wouldnt be bullied by india everytime if we had a good SAMs and a few pretty birds like j 10

I have nothing against common Bangladeshis but you really think having a "few pretty J-10's" will deter evil India from attacking you, if they ever want to?

Look, even Pakistan has realised that it cannot compete with India in conventional weopons anymore. Any sane person in BD will know that all these money can be utilised for your poor and underdeveloped infrastructure.

Conversely, it is true for India also. But people fail to nderstand that we have 2 hostile neighbours to counter. And as far as competing, I think we are more than a match the Chinese airforce in quality, if not quantity.

I have nothing against common Bangladeshis but you really think having a "few pretty J-10's" will deter evil India from attacking you, if they ever want to?

Look, even Pakistan has realised that it cannot compete with India in conventional weopons anymore. Any sane person in BD will know that all these money can be utilised for your poor and underdeveloped infrastructure.

Conversely, it is true for India also. But people fail to nderstand that we have 2 hostile neighbours to counter. And as far as competing, I think we are more than a match the Chinese airforce in quality, if not quantity.

We dont need to defeat India, all we need is enough arsenal to flatten out kolkata. West bengal has a bigger economy than bangladesh. We need some good sams, some good missilies and a few j 10s. Basically to show India that we can do some real damage and they have more to lose economically.

We dont need to defeat India, all we need is enough arsenal to flatten out kolkata. West bengal has a bigger economy than bangladesh. We need some good sams, some good missilies and a few j 10s. Basically to show India that we can do some real damage and they have more to lose economically.

Please do that... and while you are at it, please atleast blast a few bombs in front of Mamata didi and also the CPIM goons :chilli:

Please do that... and while you are at it, please atleast blast a few bombs in front of Mamata didi and also the CPIM goons :chilli:

we are a peaceful nation with peaceful people. India and Bangladesh are allies and long may it continue.

What is the purpose of this thread? Flame bait?
MMRCA has nothing to do with bangladesh.

we are a peaceful nation with peaceful people. India and Bangladesh are allies and long may it continue.

Nice to hear that. :smitten:
BTW I have been to Dhaka as one of my relatives stay there and I found that almost everyone from shopkeepers to railway staff are quite pro-India. It was a complete shock though when I first came here to PDF:cheesy:

Nice to hear that. :smitten:
BTW I have been to Dhaka as one of my relatives stay there and I found that almost everyone from shopkeepers to railway staff are quite pro-India. It was a complete shock though when I first came here to PDF:cheesy:
They wont say "we hate you" in your face. That will be rude.

They wont say "we hate you" in your face. That will be rude.

I understand but think of it this way, apart from these internet fanboys, the common people does't give a damn about all these politics. They are more worried about earning a livelihood and to take care of his/her family. What I meant was whenever those BD people came to know I was from India, they were friendlier than before.
As you said, it might also be untrue, thats why I think it is all subjective.

What is the purpose of this thread? Flame bait?
MMRCA has nothing to do with bangladesh.

Yes it does to a small extent, britain may give your share of its aid money to us instead :P

Back
Top Bottom