What's new

Rafale purchase? Does it figure anywhere in BD's strategic planners?

correct...but for taking on myanmar which is your only adversary you dont need rafales...also you cant afford them....chinese maal is best for your budget and doctrine...

They have 20+ migs. And chinese platforms arent as developed yet as the russians or the americans. We dont need a 4+++ gen fighter, a full squadron of 4+ gen fighters will do fine

They have 20+ migs. And chinese platforms arent as developed yet as the russians or the americans. We dont need a 4+++ gen fighter, a full squadron of 4+ gen fighters will do fine

hmmm...i forgot about those miig 29s....but hasnt bd also has mig 29s..?

Really???? You are going to call Germany?!?!?! What would Germany do????? They could not make India buy the Typhoon, do you think we are going to listen to them in case of a war????

Regarding the planes, no your brave pilots would fly close air defense missions to deal damage to advancing military columns

belly cancer any one ?

we are into the belly of India. We will be cancer and spread it to the rest of the body.

Are you guys not doing it already ?

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
stomach cancer is most prevalent in Japan! Be careful beta.

By angela merkel i meant EU

There are plenty of examples of weaker side winning the war. Like our Badr, the first war of muslim. You have to have faith in Allah. Hindus and atheist have different view here so plz no comment from them. Win does not come by most advance rifle, tank, jet, ship etc etc. Win comes from Allah. Allah decide who wins. Someone said we are surrounded by india 3 sides, well, I can say that we are into the belly of India. We will be cancer and spread it to the rest of the body.

Why do you always bring religion into almost every discussion? lolz...

This is again turning into a d!ck waving match. I simply asked whether Rafale is taken into planning consideration or not?

Why the whole, BD is a cancer and other sh!t? Lets keep it civil and discuss this as grown people not kids high on hormones

Why do you always bring religion into almost every discussion? lolz...

Precisely!!!! Religion is a private matter, between you and your maker (I am an atheist so that would be my Folks!!! :))

Religion has been the cause of wars, no one has won war with religion they have won war using strategy and a strong resolve

By angela merkel i meant EU

eu will not do jack..we just gave the most powerful country in eu a 20 billion dollar contract for fighters and we are gonna be so pissed if they dare raise a finger at us...

customer is king :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

only 8 from the 1990s. Their ones are quite new.

u can always upgrade it to latest standard....no ?

In Badr War 313 men defeated 1200 men strong force thats because they were solid in their faith and we believe angels fought alongside Medina... Khalid Bin Walid the most successful general in the history of warfare never listened to logic...but it is also true Muslims went to Yemen and Medina leaving Mecca to fight another day!!

This is again turning into a d!ck waving match. I simply asked whether Rafale is taken into planning consideration or not?

The Rafale is financially unrealistic for Bangladesh. It can never induct them in large numbers.

In Badr War 313 men defeated 1200 men strong force thats because they were solid in their faith and we believe angels fought alongside Medina... Khalid Bin Walid the most successful general in the history of warfare never listened to logic...but it is also true Muslims went to Yemen and Medina leaving Mecca to fight another day!!

And how many years ago was that?

Did you know of those young tribal Pakistanis who went to war in Afghanistan to fight against the invading Soviet Army? You know what happened to them? They never came back.

I understand fighting a war against an invader is necessary, but doing so without proper equipment and training is at best criminal. Going against an Mi-24 with nothing but a WWII-era weapon is stupid.

Modern warfare requires more than thick skin and a strong will. You'd want the proper equipment along with proper strategy and tactics.

In fact, Muhammad and his followers had the right equipment, training and experience for that time. That along with their strong faith is what brought them victory against the oppressors.

In Badr War 313 men defeated 1200 men strong force thats because they were solid in their faith and we believe angels fought alongside Medina...

no thats because of superior military strategy of kbw and because both sides had only swords and bows...

try having the same scenario with one side having heavy machine guns,howitzers and other side having swords...you will so not like the result..

eu will not do jack..we just gave the most powerful country in eu a 20 billion dollar contract for fighters and we are gonna be so pissed if they dare raise a finger at us...

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

you gave it to france, you guys didn't take the typhoon, which was more of a European fighter, i bet the germans and the brits are quite pissed about it.

8 against 20 jets, with some more joining them later? We dont stand much chance, so yeah we are gonna buy some 4+ gen jets over the next few years to beef up our defence

BANGLADESH airforce is MYANMAR centric!!!!!.........india is not a threat to BDAF!!!........i am sure india will be more than willing to help bd out in case of war with any foreign power!!!!:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom